It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Trainer RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whismur looked dizzy at first but then it's senses returned to it "hello whismur" Lester said "whismuuuuur" it replied "dont be afraid" Leaster Said Reaching his arm out to it. The whismur eagerly hopped up his arm onto his shoulder. he reached his other arm out to torchic but it was too proud to be deprived of walking... they continued to rustburo city...

Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:05 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

On the way to rustburo Lester felt a silence in the air.

Lester took a look through the surrounding woods to see if he could spot anything unusuall. Lester could feel intense power from a nearby trainer but couldn't contact him/her anywhere.

Lester walked a bit further and out of no where the ground started to rumble.

What is this? Lester yeld.

The wind was blowing very hard and everything from sand to dust was blowing in all dirrections. The ground was cracking and splitting. Lester could here roars and noise's nearby, but then..........

it stoped. Lester had his eyes closed shut because of all the dust and wind particles flying through the air.

Lester felt the same power as earlier only alot stronger as if it was standing write in front of him.

Lester opened his eyes very slowly, he could see the feet of someone in front of him. He looked up! In front of him was a man, not very tall, not very short, but very muscular. This man had dark glazing eyes that never flinched.

Lester: Ummmm Ummmm Ummmm Hello. May ask who your are?

Man: ???????

The man turned his back withdrawing a large Onix that appearntly started the earthquake.

As the man walked away Lester noticed a Symbol of a Cross on his Long black trench coat, he also noticed the 3 Ultra balls and 2 great balls around his waist. There was also this very weird peice of equipment straped to his arm.

Not a split second went by and this mystery man was out of sight, Lester closed his eyes to see if this was a dream but unfourtunally it wasn't..................................Lester laughed and restarted his way to Rustburo.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:08 am
Profile ICQ
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie walked along the long stretch of slateport beach with his Mudkip, who he had nicknamed Kipster, "well Kipster, it looks like we won't be battling anything else today" Jamie said as he looked down at the little pokemon, suddenly he heard a yelping sound coming from the water, he looked around trying to see where the sound was coming from, then he found it, a Tentacool was attacking an Eevee, how did an Eevee get that far out to sea? Jamie thought, but he knew there was no time to lose, "Kipster, use Tackle on that Tentacool" Jamie commanded, Kipster nodded and jumped into the water, it then started to speed towards the Tentacool before slamming into it at top speed, the Tentacool writhed in pain before slinking back into the depths of the sea, Kipster then put the Eevee on its back and started to swim to shore, as soon as Kipster got to shore Jamie picked the Eevee up off of Kipsters back and cradled it in his arms, "nice work Kipster" Jamie said as he returned the little pokemon, he then started to run, full pelt towards the pokemon center.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:48 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, uh the Pokemon League," he said nervously, he was embaressed for liking Pokemon Contests so much, he'd see how much he could really trust her before he told her.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Glenn made it to the Daycare and knocked on the door, there was no awnser, "Hello??" Glenn yelled, and then he heard som crashing in side, he kicked the door several timmes trying to get it open when somethign burst out the window next to him, it looked like a black streak, and ran off. Glenn looked inside the broken window, nobody was inside, What was that!?! Glenn thought.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie ran into the pokemon center and up to Nurse Joy who was stood behind the counter, "Nurse Joy, I rescued this Eevve from a Tentacool, its badly hurt" Jamie said, "ok give him to me, I'll do the best I can" Nurse Joy said as she took the Eevee from Jamie and took it into the back, "please be alright Eevee" Jamie whispered.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:30 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

At last Lester arrived At Rustburo He Walked into The Building for Devon Corporation "Hello Sir Waht are yo doing" he asked a Shifty looking Scientist
"Beat it kid!" he said
"You arent no scientist!" Yelled lester angrily
"Grrr this was a Successfull operation till you came along!" he said Throwing a pokeball onto the floor and a {poochyena} popped out...
"Whismer Go!" Lester yelled as he threw the pokeball onto the floor and a Small round pokemon popped out.
"Whismer use Pound!" Lester yelled
The Small pokemon lashed out at the Poochyena with its Small fists...

Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: hey, all I know is that its a bad idea to chew a wire. (I know I've tried)
(But I dont know how yet)

Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Okay, you are my friend, after all, I invited you here so here it goes:
Profile: (do not put this, only whats underneath)
Name:
Description:
Personality:
Pokemon: (inclu. lvls)

Follow that guide and then start posting ^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((For now Ill just teleport...... cuz nobody seems to be replying...))
Cyndi walked along the road, with Fluffs behind her.
"How ya doing, Fluffs?" she asked.
"Swablu, wabwab."
"Er, I'd take that as a "good".
Just then, a Shroomish popped out.
"Mish."
"Fluffs, use Peck!" Cyndi called, eager for a fight.
Fluffs instantly knocked the Shroomish out. It flew around triunphantly.
"Good going."

-Gardevoir~
EDIT: You dont wanna join, so Ok. But that guide goes for anyone who would like to join.

Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

hmm, is it okay if I join and give this an almighty bump?

Name: Reed
Age: Whatever age everyone else is, I guess, since no one else did it. If everyone's beginning, eleven, I suppose.
Description: long, shaggy brown hair and brown eyes and all that other fun stuff.
Personality: Reed's generally good natured, but his eccentric personality can cause him to be a bit of an annoyance to those around him. When he battles, he becomes rash, making hasty decisions without thinking them through.
Pokemon: (inclu. lvls) {chikorita} lvl 8, {slakoth} lvl 6
((Is it okay if I use chikorita? Both mudkip and torchic have been taken, and treecko doesn't interest me.))

-------

Reed walked through Oldale Town. He was born here; he was raised here, and now he was about to leave it all to go on his pokemon journey. Unlike most, Reed's parents were extremely supportive of this, and they had even traveled far to Johto for Reed to choose his pokemon there so he could have a pokemon most people here in Hoenn didn't have.
Reed's chikorita trotted happily beside him, and his slakoth rested inside his pokeball. He wasn't really one for moving.
And then, they reached the road's end. Looking out into the unkown that lay before him, Reed gave a small, contented sigh before looking down at his determined grass pokemon.
"You ready, Chikorita?" he asked, a smile carving its way onto his face.
"Rita!"
And so, he took a step forward. For the first time in his life, he was out of his home town alone.

{sandslash} This is Kipper. He's my cave HM helper and secret base-er. He's my friend.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: John.
Personality: Very friendly and is nice to all Pokemon. Treats Pokemon as friends and as equals.
This is me:
I have:
{torchic} and a {beldum}
KK, I'll start in a little.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Im happy my topic lives.
Very.

-Gardevoir~

Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

As Reed walked Petalburg City, he was... walking in the city.... And he was happy, as was chikorita.

But off in the distance he could see another trainer - a beginner, by the looks of it.

Flying around the trainer's head was blue cotton bird, but Reed wasn't sure what type it was; it most certainly wasn't a wingull or a tailow, which were abundant in these areas. And after observing the pokemon for a bit, Reed decided he might as well go up to the trainer and introduce himself.
Calling Chikorita to follow him, Reed strolled down the road of the city and towards the trainer, but suddenly out of nowhere a herd of poochyena jumped out and attacked.

Surprised Reed jumped back; he quickly got over his shock and called out Chikorita to the battle, who leapt into the fray determined.

{sandslash} This is Kipper. He's my cave HM helper and secret base-er. He's my friend.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:14 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Description: has black hoodie,light skin,black jeans.
Personality:thinks he's all that + bag o chips because his dad is a helper of pof. oak (the dad is that ok?)

Pokemon
{charmander} (lv6 female named charlisa) (pops sent it :D )
{sableye} (lv5 :?: dose it have gender :?: named darknees ) (was already a pet,his mothers)

progress:
{shroomish} Lv5

Last edited by _ty_ the fighting flame on Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sprite: Cooltrainer
Starting Pokemon: {wingull} and {lotad}
Appearance: Looks like the guy in with the electric jump rope thing except black and smilign and also where he is wearing blue, green
Personality: Likes to battle and loevs his pokemon!

{wingull} 7, soarker (soak+soar)
growl
water gun
supersonic

{lotad} 3, float
growl
astonish

ITEMS:
Potion
3 pokeballs

((ty can I rp with you?))

Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:29 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

what dose rp mean :?: (travle patner than yes) :D

Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ummm... So maybe we should go to the petalburg gym? I heard they've got strogn normals in there. I think the leader is the new champions father." Johnny looked at his map of Hoenn. "I think we'd have a better chance of goign through Petalburg woods. Not only would we get to train there, but we'd also get to go against the gym leader Roxanne, who I think should be much easier. What do you think Ty?"

Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:36 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"I say petelberg because charlisa can get beat up by rock pokemon" he looks at darkness"so think you up for it " he said to his pokemon. {sableye} "bleye"
he said

Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:39 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You are both in, I guess Ill actually post in my own RP..... :wink:

~~
Cyndi bretahed in the air sullenly. She hadnt felt this rejuvenated since Fluffs...oh wait, that was 2 days ago so it wasnt really long. Fluffs had begun to sing sotthingly, and Cyndi petted her gently. Flamechick flitted around in circles, saying, "TorchicTor!" "TorchicTor!" Fluffs flew onto Flamechick's head. Cyndi said to the two of them, "Hey, lovebirds, let's go to Petalburg. I heard theres a gym there."

-Gardevoir~

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alrighty then, Lets go" As they headed toward Petalburg gym, something caught Johnny's eye. "Stand Back" He sent out float. "Float, go into that pond over there and stay on the surface. If you hear anything getting ready to land on you dive as fast as you can. Soarker will be watching from above." Johnny sent out Soarker. "Soarker go hide in those trees by that pond over there. If anything tries to land on float, make sure you use supersonic on it. If it misses, just ram into it as hard as you can, OK?" "*Roee! Eee." said soarker in agreement. Both pokemon took their positons and waited for whatever was about to happen. Everything was completely silent as Johnny and Ty watched from afar. Suddenly there was a rustle in teh bushes. Then a sudden ripple in the pond. Float began to sweat from nervousness. The ground shook. Soarker juumped off his tree branch and flew right into the forest. About a moment later, soarker got knocked back out right on top of Float. "Soarker! What happened?" yelled Johnny. "Rol...ree." The injured wingull was obviously weak, but what was in these trees that made it so? Apparently Johhny knew what it was. Suddenly, a {sneasel} jumped out of the trees being chased by a {vigoroth} . Te {sneasel} was obviously scared and had been running for a long time. "Come on Ty, we've go tto help that {sneasel} !"

*INstead of having the pokemon saying their names for talking, I will have them use the onomotopeia I have interpreted from their battle cries. I do this because IMO having the pokemon speak their name for language takes away the creativity and realisticness from the anime.

Last edited by pelligargetic on Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"your right,go charlisa {charmander} use ember!".the flames nocked the cofused {vigoroth} for a loop in to the pond almost on top of float. "pokeball,go!" it missed by a mile "damn"
"are you ok {sneasel} come let John give you potion"

Last edited by _ty_ the fighting flame on Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

(Gardevoir~ can (cindy) meet ty and john in petleberg)

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmm. This is weird... What's a {sneasel} diong in Hoenn?" Johnny was puzzled by the concept, but had no more time to think on it, for the {vigoroth} recovered from clarisa's ember, andf was getting ready to ponce on Ty. "Ty, Look out! Float quick! Use growl!" FLoat's growl was so amazingly powerful that it reduced the {vigoroth} 's attack to a mere boo-boo. Before long the {vigoroth} took off running, leaving the two trainers, their pokemon and the {sneasel} standing there. "Did that just happen? Was it even possible?" Float jumped into Johnny's arms as they hugged. "It's OK Float it's gone" Float sat in Johnny's arms sobbing. "Layoo." Johnny turned around and looked at the {sneasel} "Now what to do about you?"

Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"hmm..,lets see,we could heal it in a pokemon center (petleberg) and...."wile the traners talked {charmander} {lotad} {wingull} {sneasel} and {sableye} were playing hide and seek and darknees {sableye} was cheeting (as always) Ty wached in amazmnet "cool maybe he can become one of you pokemon if you want Johnny!,our pokemon like {sneasel} " Ty pulls out his cell phone "hello,oak....yes............can you tell me what a {sneasel} is doing in hoein.........sorry(prf.oak said "thats not how you say it")........ok,thanks...........cool,so its in rustbroow........sorry..how many,2,cool....bye"as he clicked his phone off he siad "oak says that this could be a pokemon in the s.s rocket that eskaped.......and dom dom dom dommm....we got pokenaves!.......but they are in rustbroow with joe I ment devon.co president"

Last edited by _ty_ the fighting flame on Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

*INstead of having the pokemon saying their names for talking, I will have them use the onomotopeia I have interpreted from their battle cries. I do this because IMO having the pokemon speak their name for language takes away the creativity and realisticness from the anime.[/quote]

lol, don't understand (do you mean no {pikachu} "pika pi KACHU")(oops dublle post sorry)

Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:25 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next