It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 The Sith Order RP 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This RP is a continuation of the original Sith Order RP, created by our dearest Gryphflame. (If you do not know about the original Sith Order RP, then you must click this link right now---> CLICK OR DIE I'm serious. CLICK OR DIE :twisted:

~Setting
-------------------

The Sith Order RP takes place in the Star Wars universe. Take note that this is centuries after the defeat of Darth Sidious (<--spelling? :? ), and Luke Skywalker is long since deceased. He had a few descendants, but there is not enough current proof to determine if any of them still are alive. In addition, both the Jedi and the Sith are still continuing. The Jedi are pratically the same; and in fact are becoming numerous.

The Sith have changed dramatically since the days of the Imperial Empire. The Sith do not kill without reason, nor do they have hatred towards the Jedi. The Sith also no longer embrace only the Dark Side of the force; they encourage the use of all areas of the force, wheras the Jedi permit only the use of the Light side still. Some Sith dislike the Jedi and vice versa, but neither side has held violent grudges. Peace is quite widespread throughout the galaxy, and even bounty hunters are running out of jobs.

20 years after the great predicament on Coruscant, the Sith Order has dwindled down to only a small legion of devoted Siths. Many of the greatest Sith, including Darth Havec, went missing afterwards. Currently, only one Sith Lord remains; Darth Steelven. Currently, the only students left are younglings. Steelven has his hands full teaching and protecting, so he's hired a bounty hunter to help him out. The bounty hunter hasn't given his name, but he asks that he is to referred to as Chaos.
Unfortunately, the Jedi are doing very well. Their order is very prosperous, and full of ready-to-fight Jedi, not just younglings. Steelven fears a Jedi attack, so he prepares his students eagerly. As days go on, Steelven grows more and more fearful that the Sith Order might die out.

--------------------
Requirements to join this RP:

-Good grammar
-Common Sense
-Good manners
-A profile that meets my requirements (see further down)
-Basic knowledge of Star Wars
-Decent Role-Playing experience/knowledge

Rules
-Don't godmod
-Don't spam (posting like one sentence or irrevelant posts) :evil:
-Don't flame
-Have fun :D

-------------

Okay; I'll show you what is required to be included in your profiles when and if you join.

Code:

-Your Name
-Your Age
-Your Race
-Your Home Planet
-Your Profession
-Your Weapons
-Your Current Residance

---------------------------------

Okay; my profile. :P

*Updated 12/23/05*
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Steelven Rene Canathan
Profession: Sith Master

Appearance:
Age: 46; but looks as if he were 20. (Must be his in his race...)
Body type: Medium-thin; About 40% of his lower torso is mechanical, technically making him a Cyborg.
Hair and eye colours: Brown hair and Ocean Blue eyes
Face type: Lizard-like
Other physical features: Steelven is an alien; his race is unkown. His skin is a tad bit scaley and light green, but he has the stance of a human.
Clothing style: Steel Armor
Speech style: A little serpent-ish

Personality:
General demeanor: Melancholy-ish
How he/she sees himself: An outcast
Best qualities: Chivalrous, forgiving, understanding
Worst qualities: Short temper, un-open

Background:
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Hometown: Unknown
Childhood history: Grew up alone on an unknown planet; had to survive harshness of the planet's jungles. Was captured by planet-hunters and enslaved at age 7, and sold to a Jedi at age 8 who freed him.
Recent history: Teaching Sith younglings and Padawans at the New Sith Temple on an asteroid.
Plans for the future: To find Darth Havec; his best friend and the only woman he ever loved truely

Quirks:
Favorite food: Pork Tenderloin
Favorite place: Tatooine
Pet peeve(s): Lazy People
Least favorite season: Winter
Worst memory: Learning that Havec was nowhere to be found after the conflict on Coruscant

------

Again; have fun. :P

After posting your profile, I will reply with whether or not you may join. If I see a decline in the quality of your posts, I'll ask you to leave. :(

And if I make you leave the RP; don't lose all hope. I will give people second chances, but you have to PM with reasons to explain how you can be a thriving member of this RP.

Once again; Have Fun! :P

Last edited by Registeel_Rocks on Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: Chaos*
Race: Human
Height:5'11"
Lightsabers: None**
Other Weapons: Rocket Launcher, Flamethrower, Plasma Blaster, Knee Darts, Grappleing Hook
Home Planet: Unknown*
Current residence: The new Sith Temple on an isolated asteroid
*-Information will become available later
**Chaos is not a Sith nor Jedi, so he does not own a lightsaber.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven was walking out of his room when he heard and saw the green alarm beacon. He dashed to the council room, and turned on the speaker system. He brought a microphone to his mouth.

"Attention all Sith students; report to the lock-hold area immediately. You are to lock down and await my arrival. I repeat; ALL SITH STUDENTS, REPORT TO THE LOCK-HOLD AREA AND LOCK DOWN. THIS IS NOT A DRILL." commanded Steelven.

Steelven then exited the council room and began sprinting down the hallways. He brought a communicator out of his belt. "Chaos," breathed Steelven, "I need you to report to the main entrance immediately. THIS IS CODE GREEN. I repeat; CODE GREEN."

As Steelven sprinted towards the main doors, he concentrated more energy into figuring out why the enemy was even here.

This is so odd...after all this time, why attack now? What significance do the Jedi gain by attacking without reason? We've kept to ourselves since the incident on Coruscant. We lost pratically all of our Sith; some pronounced dead, some just not found. What can the Jedi possibly get from fighting us when we're down?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I'll be on my way." Chaos said into his comunicator.

I better get going or I will be out of work. I can't afford to lose this job, its the best way for succes.

Quickly checkingto make sure his arsenal of deadly weapons was ready for anything, Chaos made his way over to the main entrance. "Whats the situation," He addded to as the halls slowly emptied.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"My, how quickly we forget our emergency codes." chuckled Steelven. "Didn't you hear me? Code green! In case you really have forgotten, Code Green is a Jedi attack."

"After concentrating with the force, I deciphered that there are only two Jedi, especially because it's such a small ship that only two could fit." smiled Steelven. "They must think that since I'm the only true Sith here, that two can beat me."

Steelven laughed a bit. "Unfortunately, they forget how skilled and deadly I am. Plus, they do not know I have a class-A bounty hunter with me."

Or so he SAYS he's class-A...

"The only visible spot they can land is on the metal pad. Then they'll follow the only path, which leads right to the main door." explained Steelven. "We shall await them in here."

Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:05 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I am sorry, I should have clarified," Chaos corrected, "I meant how many Jedi were heading our way, and how much fire power did they bring along."

As he entered the entrance chamber, he put away his comunicator, and walked over to where Darth Steelven was standing. "I don't suppose you would have any idea what their skill level is, though if they aer trying to kill a sith, they must have a fair amount of experience."

How powerful is he really. I have heard of him and his deadly lightsaber attacks, but is he really as powerful as they say he is?

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:36 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"They seem fairly skilled; they're low-level Sith-killers." said Steelven. "Sith-killers are a special branch of the Jedi that recieve training in anti-Sith manuevers. I can tell these are lowly ones, as they're energy aura seems young."

Steelven checked his belt to ensure that everything was in place. Everything seems fine...this should be a nice warm-up for today. Steelven smiled at the thought.

"This should be a fairly easy battle." said Steelven. "However, two things are bugging me. Why are the Jedi attacking without notice? Why have they sent young and lowly Sith-killers? And only two? Alot of this doesn't make sense."

"The only way I could think of an explanation was if the students were a trap. But the Jedi do not sacrifice students just to trap enemies; not even we do it. It's morally evil, and we're not evil."

Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Jedi killer, why would the Jedi train specificaly to kill Sith, especialy if they believe you are such a little problem that only requires two Jedi to bring down?" This doesn't add up, something is wrong here. This has to be a trap...but if what Steelven said is true then it can't be.

"Do you know if the Jedi might have discovered a new technology to ihde their powers?" But that doesn't add up either. Something is wrong here, and the only way to find out what is to wait.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Don't you worry; they can't hide anything from me." smiled Steelven. "This should be no more difficult than shooting Gundarcs on Tatooine."

Steelven's then felt that the Jedi had landed. "Ahhh...our 'new friends' have landed. They should reach this door in about 2 minutes. Ready yourself."

Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos checked one last time to see if his equipment was ready. "I hope your right about this, I don't want to die because of an incorrect reading of the force."

Chaos knew that it was extremely unlikely that Steelven was wrong about this, but it never hurt to give people a hard time before battles.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Since there are two, you may control one to fight; that way we can have the event go as both of us want it. :twisted: ))

The two Jedi were roughly around five feet from the door now. "Ready? On three...I'll rush one of them, while you do whatever you can to the other. Sound good? Dont' forget...these may just be young-un's...but they might be hiding abilities. Do not underestimate the powers of the force." explained Steelven. "Good luck."

Steelven could now physically hear their footsteps. "One...two-" Steelven was about to say three when the door opened from a blast of force power. The Jedi! They know we're here! Curses...these are far more advanced for their age! Ah well...they are still only mere adolescents! No matter how advanced they are...they aren't as good as me!

Steelven quickly got up and chuckled. "Very good technique, young one. Now witness true skill and power!" hissed Steelven as he brought out only one lightsaber (his red one) and clashed it with the taller youngling's blue saber.

Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos eyed the other Jedi, who looked at him with suspicion, "No, I am not a Sith, but that does not make a difference in the end of who will win this fight."

The Jedi drew his lightsaber and started towards Chaos. I sense to fear, or anger, he has control of his emotions, I'll give him that. Now lets see his control over the force. Pushing a small button located on the palm of his hand, Caos shot a kneedart. The Jedi skillfuly moved his blade infront of the lethal dart, disintigrating it the second it made contact.

This isn't your every day Jedi, his powers are greater than some masters of his order, if he had a chance to finetune them he might even rival Steelven. If...

Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:08 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven was so busy with dueling the Jedi in front of him that he couldn't even see what Chaos was doing. Steelven was actually using his normal strentgh. What is going on here? I should've been able to destroy him right away at minimal power...I'm now at standard power, and he's keeping up pretty well. I don't get it!

Steelven gave the Jedi a smirk as he brought out his second lightsaber (blue). "I guess I'll have to use more of my artillery now." hissed Steelven to his foe.

The Jedi didn't even flinch at this. So Steelven decided to up the ante even more. Steelven pushed the Jedi against the now closed door with the force. He brought him up into midair. " I warn you; if I clench my fist tightly while you're in midair...you will implode." smiled Steelven. "Now are you afraid of the Sith?"

The Jedi laughed. His body jerked in spasms. After that hysterical act, he began to drool. "I..." began muttering the Jedi,"...do...not...fear...death..."

Steelven was puzzled by this. This is not normal. Something is going on here. But I can't tell what. "I've warned you with my power..." began Steelven, "...and you say you're not afraid of death. I'll congratulate you. I don't know why, but I do. It's a shame you don't respect me..."

Steelven then clenched his fingers into a fist. As Steelven had said, the Jedi did implode. It was not a pretty site. Steelven himself was covered in...you know...guts.

"I warned him of my power..." said Steelven as he wiped something squishy off of his chest.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos barely heard the sickening sound of the Jedi imploding under Steelven's might, as he blasted away at his oponent with his plasma blaster. This kept the Jedi buisy as he couldn't block the globs of super hot energy. He's good, other Jedi might have been lucky to survive for five minutes under that barrage.

Deciding that the battle had gone on for far to long, he figured that it was time to switch weapons. The Jedi's life flashed out of his eyes as the ball of flame hit him.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:34 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Something out of the corner of Steelven's eye caught his attention. Eh? What's this? Steelven bent down and picked up something small and shiny. Some kind of crystal...wait...I know this...it's an adrenaline crystal!

Steelven walked over to Chaos and showed him the crystal. "You know what this is?" Steelven asked. "It's an adrnaline crystal. It gives the holder such an incredible surge of energy it's crazy. It can turn a toddler into a teenager in terms of strength and energy. But the side effects include irrationalness, madness, and just plain insanity after you keep them for too long." Steelven sighed.

"I believe that these two young Jedi weren't sent here; they must have found these adrenaline crystals somewhere, and when they kept them in their possesion for too long, and then they went crazy and decided to come here and attack us with no consent." explained Steelven.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos chuckled, Heh...So the "emotional control" that I sensed was simply maddness. "How would they have gotten them, adrenaline crystals are only found in remote and dangerous areas. If what you say is true, and their amazing ability in the force is given to them by the crystals, then there is no way for them to have gotten a their hands on them. Synthesizing them is no walk in the park either, as it takes a great amount of control. Again, the only way they would be able to achieve that is if they already had the crystals."

Chaos thought a moment, pondering the situation. Then something hit him, a haunch that would explain everything if true, "Steelven, what if some outside force had wanted theese two younglings to come here? What if someone gave them the adrenaline crystals?"

Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"That's...quite a great possibility, Chaos." replied Steelven. "Could someone, or something for that matter, be undermining the Jedi? Could they be taking control of them and using them as single-use weapons?" Steelven was shaking his head. "There are far too many possibilities here. It is impossible to determine the cause of this."

"But you are right; adrenaline crystals are so incredibly rare and difficult to synthesize." Steelven agreed. "There is no possible way that the Jedi are willingly using them. They too know what they are, but only the more mature Jedi. Young ones such as the ones today probably don't even know what they are."

"If I may, I'd like to hypothosize." started Steelven. "Perhaps this 'outside force' caught these younglings off guard and put incorrect thoughts into their heads. Maybe they told them that the crystals would improve their Jedi abilities and allow them to attack even a Sith Lord. Then the younglings bought it, and were seduced into taking the crystals from them. They eventually went insane from the crystal's aura, and they were crazy enough to pilot a craft here."

Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"What if this force, should it actually exist, convinces a full-fledged Jedi to use the crystals. It would be one thing if younglings keep coming here, even with the extra fire power, they are nothing to us. But imagine, if you will, a Jedi Master, with powers boosted with adrenaline crystals."

Chaos continued,"The probability is not very high, because as you stated, the Jedi know the risk of using items that enhance the force. Yet the risk remains, and we have no clue of how influencial or powerful this outside force would be." Chaos paused for just a moment, "If it were to happen that a Jedi Master, under the influence of the adrenaline crystal were to attack, the temple will need more than a Sith Master and a bounty hunter protecting it."

Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:59 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You are absolutely correct." agreed Steelven. "We could be in deep trouble here. But this is only a possibility. We can't jump to conclusions."

Steelven thought a moment. "I've come up with a solution; I will have a video conference with Jedi council themselves. I will tell them of this happening."

Steelven began walking down the hall when he looked back at Chaos. "Of course, you're welcome to attend and speak your mind." Steelven smiled.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I will join you on this video conference, It may be worth it to see what the Jedi have to say on this matter." replied Chaos.

Adding to his previous statement, Chaos stated, "I will attend, but I have no wish to speak my mind. I have a feeling that doing so will make matters worse."

Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven led Chaos to the council room. "This is the council room." explained Steelven. "Please have a seat anywhere except the green or purple chair. "

The green chair was clearly Steelven's. It had his insigna on it. But the purple chair, covered in dust, had an owner known only by Steelven.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos chose the seat farthest from the screen as possible. If he had his way, the Jedi would never know he was here. Deep in his mind though, he knew that it would be very unlikely. He would rather not be there, but as a mercenary, Chaos knew the value of knowing as much abaut your current situation as possible. He didn't have any problem with Jedi, on a personal level, but being employed by a Sith meant that you never know when keeping your identity secret from the Jedi would be to your best interest.

Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Steelven looked to Chaos. "Sending out the request for communication." Steelven typed a bit on a glowing keyboard that appeared out of nowhere. He hit "Enter" and then the keyboard disappeared.

A gargantuan screen came down out of the ceiling. "Let's just hope they accept our invitation..."

Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Chaos had gotten so cought up in the situation that he had forgotten that when you are with the Sith, contacting the Jedi was not a certain thing.

"So, what happens if they don't respond?"

Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Then we may not be able to warn them of what could be happening here." sighed Steelven. He looked back at the screen, and it still said "Waiting for reply...Please Wait."

Come on...accept my invitation you stubborn Jedi! I'm trying to help you for once in 20 years! If you refuse...I'll have to take drastic measures...

Almost instantly, the screen displayed a new message: "Contact Established! Holo-images will now appear for communication."

"Yes!!" exclaimed Steelven happily for once in awhile. The screen projected a beam onto an indented circle, and 8 holo-gram Jedi council members appeared.

Steelven immediately recognized one of them. It was Gralen, the grizzly bear Jedi. Gralen had fought alongside Steelven in the great Skirmish, 20 years ago. He's the one Jedi I got along with...we last got together last year when we went to Tatooine for Gundarc hunting.

"Greetings Jedi Councilmen." said Steelven orderly.

A female member of the council made a very loud coughing sound.

"Excuse me...Councilmen and Councilwomen."

Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next