It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
 The Poke-Village RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard was doing his daily activity, searching the forest for food. He'd gotten tired of pokeblocks as a snack and today he wanted some meat. He dashed from clearing to clearing stopping only to smell for something that would prove a to be good meal.

His search was proving futile. "Darn." He said. "Is there nothing a pokemon can sink his teeth into in this forest? Oh well, no sense complaining about it. I'll stop for a drink of water at the falls and continue my search. Who knows? I may find some fish to eat there also."

As he dashed towards his favorite drinking spot he picked up a strange sent. What is that mouth watering smell? He wondered. He knew he had smelled it before but it was so long ago that he had forgotten. As he concentrated harder, he rememberd. "No way!" He shouted as drool came pouring out of his mouth. "Fresh Gyrados! And from the direction I'd say it's right near the falls. If I hurry I may get some before what ever monsterous pokemon that killed it finishes it off." With that, he ran as fast as he could to his next meal.

Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy watched them go off in different directions. "Here goes nothing," Buddy said and dived after Flare into the water, Buddy was speeding along through the water, he looked up seeing a small opening turned up and swam out of the water. In the small cavern the was only a small light and Buddy was having trouble seeing. "I'll have to wait for the others," he said the swam down the hole to direct the others upward.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:01 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Knowing his path would take him to the same destination as the others, Fang continued his path, hearing two audible splashes.
"Flare and Buddy." he said, knowing instantly.
He used Hidden Power to make the hole bigger, so now he could walk normally. Fang came to a dim cavern, with the water's glow reflecting of the walls. He heard another splash, and regognized it as Buddy going back in for some reason. He jumped from his perch above the murky water to the ledge where Buddy apparently had gone ashore.
"Anybody there?" he asked, waiting for the rest of them.

-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

When Shard made it to the clearing he saw what his nose told him: a freshly slain Gyrados. Oh, what a feast this will be. Shard thought. Unfortunately he also noticed a Swampert nearby.

Hiding his tail so the flame wouldn't give him away he thought, Aww crud, I'm never going to get that Gyrados away from a Spampert that was strong enough to beat it. He was getting upset, but then he thought of something. Unless, it was weakened heavily in the fight. Then, all I have to do is wait for it to start eating and hit with a quick, full power Dragon Claw. Too bad my Hidden Power isn't Grass. I could take him right now if it were, but then again, if my HP were Grass I wouldn't be alive right now to complain about it.

He crouched down and waited for the Swampert to move in for it's meal.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, I can swim just fine, so I'm taking the underwater route. I'l see ya there guys." and with that he dove staright into the water, and dissapeared under the depths.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:20 pm
Profile YIM
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Buddy heard a voice behind him, "Err is that you Fang," he said neverously but he saw a faint blue glow, "Oh it is you Fang, can you use Flash to light up this room I can bearly see anything and I bet the others can't see well either....... Wait a sec what about Fluffy I don't think flying pokemon can swim."

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang said, 'No, but I can use my Fire Hiden Power,", and he did. In a second he was blazing, with his rings glowing, and it made a light.
He then said to Buddy,"Yeah, I dont know, but Munchlax might, if Flare can do it Fluffy might."

-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Where should char char be?" "Oh I know......uh it would be to risky."
Char Char was the Fire mafia leader the hole village feared him.
"Damm maybe I should practice fighting."
Flamewind then walked to the Dojo arena.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Ryo, are you done with your adventures, or do you plan on joining everyone else anytime soon?))

Larry held his breath as long as he could as he finally reached the hole that supposevely lead to the underground cavern that held the treasure. He finally surfaced, and found himself inside a large cave, dripping water and all.

"Whoa....this place is pretty big, and scary...ah, who am I kidding, I'm not scared one bit." he reassured himself as he slowly walked down the almost pitch black cavern.

"Hmm...what's that I smell. Mmm...fresh meat." growled a deep voice, far into the same cave Larry was traveling.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:15 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Are there anyone I could join with?If there is I will join.))
Flamewind then saw a sign.It said closed.
"What will i do know?" "Maybe I could go on a adventure and be more stronger."
So Flamewind went up a moutian in search for someone to travel with.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Pretty much everyone else is it the lake Ryo.))

Larry continued walking down the spooky cavern. It was silent, save for the occasinal dripping of water and his own footsteps on the rocky floor. He grew tired; it was a pretty long cave, so he decided to take a short rest on some rocks.

A snort was heard. Larry turned his head to find two small beady eyes 10 feet above his own. It turns out, Larry was resting on a Steelix, a BIG, BIG Steelix. Perhaps 30 feet long, maybe even longer.

"Hello there." said the Steelix in a sinister voice. "My name, is Ragnarock."

"Um..hello. I'm L-Larry." he stuttered.

"More like dinner to me!" shouted Ragnarock as he started to wrap around Larry.

"Ahh! HELP!" he screamed. He was losing air fast. Ragnarock was constricting him like an Arbok might do. Larry gave out one last cry for help before he faded away to unconsciousness.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:46 pm
Profile YIM
is very close to getting banned

Steam filled the room as Flare leapt out of the water and onto land again. She shooke herself, sending boiling droplets of water flying everywhere. The water droplets sizzled and evaporated as they hit the ground, so that soon the cave was like a sauna.

"An amusing and enjoyable pastime." she said softly to herself. "One that I would have wished to perform sooner."

Suddenly she heard Larry's screams. She jumped up and began to run towards the sound.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Flamwind walked and walked then he saw a lake.
"I never saw this place before." "Hey I see some Pokemon."
Flamewind then walked down to introduce himslef to the Pokemon.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang heard it too, and ran to the source where he found a Steelix crushing the Loudred.
Growling deeply, he said through clenhed teeth," Let GO."
He thought in his anger, "I've already lost too much! I cant lose any more!"
He then saw Flare near him and whispered so the Steelix couldnt hear, "Its weak to fire, lets use a combination fire attack on him!"
-Gardevoir~

Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:03 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Ryo are you referring to my character when you say Char?)

Shard was confused. The Swampert didn't seem to show interest in the Gyrados. Is he not eating it because it was a friend of his? He wondered. No, he would show signs of mourning or attempt to give it a proper burial.

Purhapse he has no intrest in it at all. I don't have to worry about it being bait, Swamperts don't eat Charmeleons and vice versa. Having a Swampert as a friend would be helpful considering all the enemies I made when I was figuring out what my Hidden Power is.
Shard slowly stepped out off the shrubs in a way that cleary showed he was not trying to fight.

"Hey Swampert." Shard said, hiding his fear of the Water/Ground pokemon with a game face that could make a lie detector second guess itself. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing that Gyrados? I'm quite hungry."

Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fluffy was soaking yet, "That wasn't fun..." he said as he saw the Stellix wrapped around Larry, "LARRY!" Fluffy yelled and flew at the Steelix with all of his might, he pecked it in the eye. Munchlax slowly came out of the water, it saw the Steelix and then it opened it's mouth a bright light shined and he fired a blast of light, Ragnarok toook both hits and turned to Fluffy, "Before meal snacks too? What a good day." and he started to chomp at Fluffy, Flffuy dodged it, "Help!" he yelled.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:59 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Flamewind then went down the slope to the lake.Then he saw three pkmns fighting a steelix.
"Shold I help them."he said.

Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:41 pm
is very close to getting banned

"But first.." she whispered. Summoning her strength, she closed her eyes. When she opened them they were glowing a deep red. The air around her began to glisten and glow, and beams of sunlight began to shine through the cave, raising the temperature of the air.

"Ready? Go!" Flare cired and let loose a powerful Flamethrower, it's power multiplied by her Sunny Day attack. The sunlight continued to filter into the cave.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang said, "Lets use a little Fire Power on this brute."
He then used his Hidden Power on the Steelix, his eyes livid red. He kept using it until his body felt as if indeed, it WAS on fire.
Fang said to Flare, "I think we need to... express our point a little bit more."
He then saw Fluffy yelling for help and shouted, "LET GO!!!" He lunged at the Steelix, knowing Toxic would have no effect he used Confuse Ray. Yelling to Fluffy he said, "GET OUTTA THERE!" He then added, "If you cant, just say so, Ill come for ya." He thought of how much his dad loved him, and this reminded him of the way he died. All Fang could remember was his silver fur bristling, and dark red eyes...
And then, his father was gone.

-Gardevoir~

Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shard heard something. He looked over at the nearby cave and relized someone was using Sunnyday. He heard more, he couldn't make it out but who ever was screaming sounded desperite.

"Oh ----!" Shard yelled. He knew he couldn't wait for the Swampert to reply, not when someone was taking on Regnarock. "Who ever's in trouble owes my a Gyrados." Shard said in a grumpy tone as he ran towards the opening to the cave.

After finding the opening wider then he remembered, he saw a Flareon and an Umbreon attacking Regnarock, who was crushing an unconscious Loudred, with flamethrower and a Hidden Power attack. "Those fools have no idea what they're up against, I have to help them." Shard took a deep breath and let loose a smoke screen that filled the cavern. "This won't last long but it'll buy us some time."

Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:31 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Flammewind decided to help the other guys.
"Who a Steelix."
He saw pkmns attacking the Steelix
"I might be in the way."flamewind said. "What should I do?"
Flamewind just was hiding behid the rock.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang thought about what he should do. "I cant lose them! I cant!"
Then his eyes began to glow bright blue. His rings started to give off blinding light, and then he looked at the Steelix.
"Let go."
He then began to do something really weird. A blue flame ring began to revolve around him. Then it closed in on him but not entirely. All of a sudden it got bigger and bigger and shot at the Steelix.
He began to feel faint, and then he felt a voice in the back of his head say, "Dont worry, you and your friends will be OK."
He then returned to normal. Thoughts race through his mind. He didnt know what he did, nor why it happened. All he knew was that he and his freinds would be OK.

-Gardevoir~

Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Larry was barely conscious, but through blurred vision was saw Flare, Fang, Fluffy, and the rest helping him out. Larry was still in Ragnarock's clutches, but it wouldn't matter anyway.

He had no attacks that would hurt him much. All he had were Hyper Voice, Torment, Hidden Power Grassm and another move. But he couldn't remember which one...he remebered a man who dropped a small, yet very odd machine, and it flash before his eyes, and then it broke. That was a while ago.

Then..it hit him. It was a sudden jolt to his brain.

"Dynamic Punch!" he pulled his fist back and it struck the giant Steelix, who roared in pain and let go of him just enough to escape.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming to help."

Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:26 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Fang said, "No problem. You look tired. Here."
He took a Sitrus berry conveniently growing in a small patch of light and tossed it to Larry. "It'll help. What was that thing you pulled off?"
Fang noticed that he had a lovely cut on his cheek. "Perfect," he muttered inaudibly. He took one of the Sitruses himself and ate it. His wound healed over.
"Well, where's the treasure?"

-Gardevoir~

Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Do you guys really think Regnarock can be beaten so easily?" Shard asked as he let loose a fire blast from behind his smoke screen.

Despite a direct hit, Regnarock shook off the attack and stood ready to let loose an Earthquake. "You runts are quite annoying." The Steelix said. "You'd better be tasty for me to put up with all this."

Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 485 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next