It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:06 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Opinions (And 15-Day Poll) 

What best describes your thoughts on Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness?
Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:49 pm
1. "See the letters 'XD'? Tilt your head a bit to the left to see the laughter. One could say that the laughing comes from Nintendo, laughing all the way to the bank!" 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2. "Huge Disappointment - really was looking forward to voice commentary and pok 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3. "The game was basically a rip off of Colosseum - Genius Sonority scrambled to get this game out to the public as fast as possible to make the most profit while spending the least amount of money doing so." 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
4. "All great game sequels are usually made years apart (i.e. Paper Mario in 2000, and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door in 2004). You could see right away that since Colosseum was only made a year ago, not much effort was put into improving XD.&qu 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
5. "Enjoyed it. Expected better though. Nintendo had better get their feet off their desks and make the next sequel for Revolution worthwhile, though!" 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
6. "I loved it! Best game of my entire life!" 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Opinions (And 15-Day Poll) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

From what I've read on IGN, many people were disappointed at the release of XD, primarily due to it being almost identical to Colosseum, except for a few new parts added to the game.

Take a look at the Official IGN Review for XD, which scored only a passable 6.9 out of 10 - in other words, 69 percent :?

http://cube.ign.com/articles/656/656659p1.html

And read this review of a person who feels like throwing his computer out the window for wasting his money on XD:

http://rr.cube.ign.com/rr/716652/033/033458.html

Lots of us were upset since this is 2005 and Nintendo has yet to create a Pok

Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I haven't played the game, but my friends have been telling me it's a better version of the Colloseum's and that I should give it a try.

I'm gonna rent it before I do anything though...that new Adventure mode has me kinda iffy...

Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:15 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I hate doing this but there is a XD topic made for a reason.

Please post all related topics in the XD thread.

lock

Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:56 pm
Profile ICQ
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]