It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 wifi trading how do i do it? how does it work? help! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

how do i trade with everyone/??? idk how to use or how it work with the wifi trading and i see in the wifi trading forum that people are trading and getting stuff?? what do i do?? can someone be so kind enough as to walk me through what to do and what are these friend codes? where do i put them in what do i do exactly? i want to trade with people all over the world can i do that? thanks!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:16 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
K this is commando here! If you wanna trade with anyone go to goldenrod city in sousilver/ the other one and you can put your poke in and show what you want for that poke and you have t o make sure that your poke Is good Enoch example don't don't do this put lvl 20 rattata in and want a lvl 100 mewtwo. If you wanna trade on the basement of the pokecenter you need somones friend code that you are trading with

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

if it was not logic.. you also need to be connected to wifi-network. That you can configure in the game menu, just go down to one of the "wifi's" you will understand soon which one it is. That would simply be like connecting your laptop to your wireless network :)

the friend codes thing, is friends codes that you register in you "pal pad", under -key items- in bag ;) so if you know any friends gamins gen IV( HeartGold, SoulSilver, Diamond, Platinium, Peral) pokemon add them to your friendlist.
then you can trade in the basement of pokemoncenters with them, which commando did mention.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]