It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I need to know where some places are in Ranger? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Well, im trying to get all the pokemon, and some places i have no clue where they are since i havent been playing the game lately, so if someone could help me, thanks!Image :?:

Kisara Plain
Safra Sea
Dusk Factory

Thanks for helping! :D

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:48 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Kisara Plains: Connected to the Spring city (forgot the name). A guy will be standing near the pathway. It's where a Pokemon catching contest is - you have to ride on a Doduo and rack up as many points as possible in 2 minutes.

Safra Sea: At the dock in Summertown, next to Lapras. Near where the Lapras is, there'll be a guy nearly identical to the one at Kisara Plains. You ride on Lapras and rack up as many points in 2 minutes. It's the sea version of the aforementioned contest.

Dusk Factory: East of Fall City. For the main entrance, go to the Ranger Base, then head down the first stairway (south), then go east at where the Ludicolo are. The main entrance should be there. If you've stumbled upon a small passageway where an invisible Pokemon is (Kecleon), the entrance is just south of it.

Been a while since I played Ranger so my memory is a tad foggy, but I hope I helped you out.
- DNA

Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]