It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Milotic Moveset 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Milotic@Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Sleep Talk
Rest - if I use rest, and milotic is saddled with the sleep status will it gain a 50% defense boost or because the sleep status was self inflicted will marvel scale not take effect? Also When the marvel scale takes effect will there be something showing that marvel scale took effect? i.e. like when a pokemon with intimidate comes into battle or when u raise one of your own stats using a move like clam mind

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Milotic @ Lefties
252 Hp 224 Def 32 SpDef
-Ice beam
-Surf
-Sleep talk
-Rest
(from Smogon)
Rest, activate Marvel scale and Sleep talk moves. Surf takes out lots of pokemon, Ice beam mainly ofr dragons but grasses will work too. Walled bu water pokemon.

You may also want to try Hypnosis set which can be good set for Set-uping (Hypnosis -> Sweeper in -> Stat-up -> Sweep).

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:00 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

also another question i have is if marvel scale effects remain after you wake up or only when afflicted with a status? If marvel scale's effects remain then you you once again use rest and continue raising you defenses?

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Marvel scale only affects in status condition so no status, no bonus.

If you have any problems with breeding, Egg moves, IV:s or EV:s, you can ask me. Feel free to ask other things related to competive battling.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:50 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Further moveset queries should be directed at the Rating Center here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14249

You can also obtain suggested movesets from the Psydex: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/350/movesets

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:38 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]