It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Natures Help 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ok, so I've been trying to build a team that's strong in Sp. Attack. The "staple" I guess you'd call it, are psychic pokemon or pokemon who can use psychic moves. So one of the pokemon I've been trying to get is a meditite with a nature that improves the sp. atk stat, but doesn't decrease the atk stat (not modest).

I've caught about 10 different meditites, and the best I've found was a docile meditite... Is there a reason I can't find a good meditite, or am i just being a bit impatient?

NOTE: I have never caught pokemon based on natures before... Ive only used what i caught first, and i would sometimes get lucky.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Probability doesn't like you. You just have to keep looking until you find a Mild, Rash or Quiet Meditite.

If you have a Pokemon with one of those natures and the Synchronize ability, put it in the first slot of your party. It'll make you have a heightened chance of encountering a Pokemon with that nature.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]