It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] 
 two places at once 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hehe this is pretty funny....

i was ev training while this happened.....

i was surfing somewhere, using my HM slave mew, and i wanted to go somewhere else. so i made mew use fly. the animation shows a "bird" flying off with you, but ALSO a "fish" still on the water.

even if it was a different pokemon being left behind, it would be weird enough that you turn up at the next destination with the surfing pokemon (which you apparently left behind) still with you in your party. but when the pokemon surfing is the same one that is flying....... thats just weird!

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cuddles wrote:
hehe this is pretty funny....

i was ev training while this happened.....

i was surfing somewhere, using my HM slave mew, and i wanted to go somewhere else. so i made mew use fly. the animation shows a "bird" flying off with you, but ALSO a "fish" still on the water.

even if it was a different pokemon being left behind, it would be weird enough that you turn up at the next destination with the surfing pokemon (which you apparently left behind) still with you in your party. but when the pokemon surfing is the same one that is flying....... thats just weird!

I thought the same thing about my pelipper... :/

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushin22
Watch,Comment,Rate and Enjoy! ^_^x

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

hehe... maybe it's a hint about cloning?

before, i was trying to work out if anyone else can learn both HMs.... i guess smeargle, maybe masquerain? i hadnt thought of pelipper. maybe mantine? gyarados cant even learn fly (no flying move apart from HP i dont think).

Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Haha, ya that's weird. Mew can split itself into 2 lol. The 'bird" and "fish" don't really make much sense either though, they're always seen as black. My utility Pokemon {tropius} isn't black, neither is my {lapras}. :lol:

Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I searched up and figured something...
Only 9 pokémon can learn both Surf and Fly...
And from those,6 are ubers...

{dragonite} {mew} {lugia} {pelipper} {latios} {latias} {rayquaza} {arceus} and {smeargle}

Maybe Game Freaks thought that it would be like 98% of all pokémon can't learn both
and the 2%(1,8255578093306288032454361054767% Actually...[9 of 493])
that can probably wouldn't...(I mean...there are better things to teach your Arceus,right? )
So they just let this pass ... I guess...

*Currently BUSY with real life,so i might take a while to respond messages or RMTs... Sorry,I might be back someday...*

Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:15 pm
I think ditto should be able to.
Think about it, he can transform into a boat or Yacht!!

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:08 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Shady_Boy wrote:
I think ditto should be able to.

I think I know where Shady_Boy is going with this. In an episode of the first season of the anime,
a trainer named Duplica has a Ditto that transforms into a cannon. Why can't Ditto do that in the
game?

Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:

But not both at once. ;)

Quote:
Duplica has a Ditto that transforms into a cannon. Why can't Ditto do that in the
game?

Because, if it did, either some people would think it's violent, and, also, there's no use for a cannon.

Cuddles, you're flying away on a Mewtwo! =O

(Mew clone)

Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Because the anime and games differentiate. In the game a set of values and specific codes are set to one source and those usually can't be broken (unless you hack). For example, Sabrina told Abra to evolve into Kadabra. Simple like that, right? Well obviously we can't do that in the game because we'd be to l33t.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 am
Profile WWW
Ditto should basically be able to use any HM?
He can transform into a geodude he sees and then use strength?

Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:35 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

What I mean is, the Dex says Ditto can rearrange its cells to change its appearence. Say you wanted to use Fly, but didn't have a Flying type, but Ditto sees a blimp, plane, or a hot air balloon go by, it sees it, transforms into it, and there, problem solved. I also think transform should be a move where it can be used in and out of battle. Maybe to transform into something you could use, like a boat, or a bike. I didn't mean for it to sound like Ditto should transform into a cannon.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

actually a ditto cannon would be kinda useful. get rid of a few headached psyduck, some team galactic members, that random pile of magikarp that magically dissappears and is replaced with forests... (WHAT IS BEHIND THAT PILE OF MAGIKARP????)

quae incensus cogitat grama esse bonus.
incendit per noctam,
et sic excitavit;
invenit veru magnum ano.

Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
i agree that ditto should be able to transform outside of battle. but imagine a special mystery gift ditto that can turn into a rocket 0_0 finally see what the space center was hiding

Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

angelo chronos wrote:
i agree that ditto should be able to transform outside of battle. but imagine a special mystery gift ditto that can turn into a rocket 0_0 finally see what the space center was hiding

That'd be awesome to go in space in a Ditto rocket. Maybe be able to catch Deoxys or Jirachi!

Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:11 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

pikazapper wrote:
angelo chronos wrote:

That'd be awesome to go in space in a Ditto rocket. Maybe be able to catch Deoxys or Jirachi!

yeah or find out where clefairy come from 0_0 find an alt form for them btw i tried that surf/fly trick it does work

Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:54 am
Profile WWW
angelo chronos wrote:
pikazapper wrote:
angelo chronos wrote:

yeah or find out where clefairy come from 0_0 find an alt form for them btw i tried that surf/fly trick it does work

I tried it to, it worked for me too, but imagine, if we used ditto for our needs like a yacht, boat, and space ship, he would turn into a caonnon and shoot or wearieness.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Way to go off topic, guys. :|

Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EDIT:WTF I thought I posted this in the Prized winning champ thread!?

Pokemon Pearl FC:2749 9225 9473

Up for a battle anytime! Just PM me.

Last edited by Pokemaniac on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Pokemaniac wrote:
Wow Shady_Boy what a way to bump up your post count. :? Anyways, my most prized Pokemon would have to be my Japenese movie Darkrai. Why you ask? Well only because it's the only Event Pokemon I actually own.

Errr...
Wrong Topic? :?

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

angelo chronos wrote:

That'd be awesome to go in space in a Ditto rocket. Maybe be able to catch Deoxys or Jirachi![/quote]

yeah or find out where clefairy come from 0_0 find an alt form for them btw i tried that surf/fly trick it does work[/quote]

I tried it to, it worked for me too, but imagine, if we used ditto for our needs like a yacht, boat, and space ship, he would turn into a caonnon and shoot or wearieness.[/quote]

long distance travel by ditto 0_0 but something else we need is the abilty to battle flying pokemon while you fly. and it should be optional on each flight

Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:26 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I gave you guys one chance...

Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]