It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Team Aqua help please? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Ahh, okay, so I found their secret hiding spot, but like, idk they awoke some creature by accident, and now I don't know what to do. I'm in Mossdeep City, where do I go now?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:33 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

After they've awakened Groudon (Ruby) or Kyogre (Sapphire/Emerald), you'll need to head to Sootopolis City next (locate the large white rock on Route 126, and when I say large, I mean "you would have to be blind to not see that meteor-sized rock").

Surf and Dive into it, then head to the Cave of Origin. Make your way to the bottom (in Emerald, only one floor, in R/S, about 4 floors), then follow these guidelines:

R/S:
Fight Groudon/Kyogre there and capture it, end of story.

Emerald:
Talk to Wallace, then head to the Sky Pillar near Pacifidlog Town (there are no rocks or cracks in the floor, save for the one where you have to fall down to get to the middle staircase). Talk to Rayquaza, who will fly off. Go back to Sootopolis and watch this cutscene. Talk to Maxie and Archie, and then it's end of story. (Rayquaza can be captured before the E4. Groudon and Kyogre are captured afterwards at lv 70; go to the Weather Institute for more details.)

Then you can go fight Wallace/Juan, get the badge, then head to Ever Grande (for Emerald players, it's strongly advised you get Rayquaza now) and go through Victory Road and whoop the E4.

Any other questions?

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Most questions about what to do next can be answered by looking in the appropriate section of the walkthrough. Please utilize the resources on the site, and only ask questions about how to beat the storyline of the game if you can't find the answer you're looking for in the walkthrough. *Locked*, please PM me if you need this topic reopened for some reason.

Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:16 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]