It is currently Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Celebi 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey Everybody,

Just wondering.

What is a celebi worth? Like, what other pokemon have an equal value to it. Kinda like how Lugia and Ho-oh are just as rare as each other, but I'm not sure if Jirachi is actualy worth just as much as Celebi.

Any ideas?

Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Actually, I believe Celebi is unobtainable outside Japan in 3rd gen. Jirachi is worth less, because of the Colosseum bonus disk.

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

If you want a celibi, pm. me

Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:00 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Actually, I believe Celebi is unobtainable outside Japan in 3rd gen. Jirachi is worth less, because of the Colosseum bonus disk.

I thought you could've received a Celebi at the 10 Anniversary thing that occurred in the United States? So it is still basically EXTREMELY Rare to get unless you went to that thing though.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:00 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

i have seen alot of useless guides like in one where you have to complete the game then quit youre game and delete you safefile fully then you start over choose any pokemon you want as starter when you enter someones pc celebi is there in lvl 10 (i think) and saying met ------ i cant remember the end of the sentence i dont know about you guys but this sounds like a hack but thats up to you wether you want to believe that or not but trust me it aint gonna work no matter what

Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:41 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

bizzy174 wrote:
i have seen alot of useless guides like in one where you have to complete the game then quit youre game and delete you safefile fully then you start over choose any pokemon you want as starter when you enter someones pc celebi is there in lvl 10 (i think)

Yeah, there are "guides" like that all over the place; you shouldn't trust anything that seems to make you screw your game up or just waste a lot of time (like watching a map for 10 minutes lol).

"Screw the Ivys, I'm applying to Smogon University!"

Shinies
Ruby: Spinda, Golbat, Duskull
Pearl: Purugly

Want to be an Official Unofficial Psypoke Gym Leader? Sign up today!

Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Sion9 wrote:
bizzy174 wrote:
i have seen alot of useless guides like in one where you have to complete the game then quit youre game and delete you safefile fully then you start over choose any pokemon you want as starter when you enter someones pc celebi is there in lvl 10 (i think)

Yeah, there are "guides" like that all over the place; you shouldn't trust anything that seems to make you screw your game up or just waste a lot of time (like watching a map for 10 minutes lol).

yea i know also someon who claims they meet mew in the wild or someone going into an "unenterable cave" acctually hes just walking on some water he normaly cant reach and after findding a few quasigre and after that he meets a {celebi} shiny and i know alot of other useless guides if you wanna know them.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think the only ways to get Celebi is to a) Hack, b) Go to the 10ANNIV event (which is over), c) Trade for one and d) The Bonus Disk from Japan.

And I doubt anyone would want to hear the useless guides.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]