It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 How do you use Itemfinder? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm having some trouble continuing the game. I'm at the part in Silver when i'm helping the power plant generator start up. I need to use itemfinder to get the missing part. I know where it is but i can't seem to obtain it! I need help, stat!

Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

You could check the walkthrough on the site, anyway i'm pretty sure it's in the square of water in the middle of Cerulean Gym.

Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:48 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Go to the powerplant, southeast of Cerelen (sp?) and talk to everyone there. Then the guy at the entrance will say he got a phone call about a shady character walking around Cerelon city. Then go to Cerelon and enter the gym. The rocket will run into you then run away. Then go on Nugget Bridge, and you'll find that foregin rocket, fight him and he'll tell you he hid the machine part in the gym. Its in the water, I think its in the middle. You don't need an item finder, just keep tapping "a"

Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:34 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yeah, it is in the middle of the square(?).
Question answered so somebody please lock this.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:49 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Yeah, it is in the middle of the square(?).
Question answered so somebody please lock this.

For the last time, lapras7surfer, STOP NECROMANCING. Rule 12 of the Forum Rules states: "12. Do not post in topics that have not been answered for a long time (Necromancy)."

The question is answered before you even posted, so leave the topic as it is, and a mod will automatically lock it.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:33 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Effectively, if you need a approach to see this this is simply not so cynical, we live the actual crew that is certainly best for you to nature (Bug, Grass, Soaring, Normal). Considering that when performed nature speak alot, as well as produce many plans. Dynamics simply kind of lets things be generally. Fire (and clubs according to it) is extremely productive, Drinking water can be very productive. Ghost/Dark forms usually are usually scheming something, as are the Psychic forms. And so, flavor-wise, our own post-count is actually appropriate exactly where it should be, a new laid-back underside. You'll find nothing incorrect with that.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]