It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Legendary Pokemon. What type that you hope to see in Gen 6? 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Looking at recent new Pokemon generation trends, I'm sure Gamefreak would introduce a whole lot of new legendaries in generation 6. So, what type of legendary Pokemon that all of you hope to see in gen 6? I hope they would introduce a pure ghost type legendary as they don't have that type yet. Hopefully it will have a unique ability too instead of having the usual Pressure ability.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 pm
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I'm hoping that one of the legendaries is fire and ice. Also the maybe the X legandary be something like Dark and Flying. Please no more dragons. The Y legend to be Grass and Rock? Just don't let it turn into a Craddily

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Agree, I had enough of Dragon legendaries that often met their doom when faced with ice attacks.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

LWK wrote:
Agree, I had enough of Dragon legendaries that often met their doom when faced with ice attacks.

Because Reshiram is totally weak to ice. :roll:

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I am getting annoyed with Dragon Type Legendaries for the mascot position, it's been like that since Emerald outside of remakes & thankfully there is no way that is happening this time, anywho, what types I want to see from Legendary Pokemon?...

1. Poison (It's about time this happened already I mean I have even made a Legendary suited fan-made Pokemon for this type already, it can be done if they just get to it & maybe also fix the type which is sadly looking unlikely)
2. Electric (Raikou is the latest one that comes to mind for a legendary in general that even had this type at all, it's time for another one already for christ sake)
3. Ice (& This time please make it good without needing for it to be a Dragon Type please though Kyurem was a little underwhelming but okay)
4. Grass (Nature calls in the Pokemon Universe & what better type to represent something out of nature then that which is the Grass Type, beautiful)
5. Ghost (I know Giratina isn't that dated yet but it is pretty much all alone here & Ghost has outrageous potential when it comes to Legendary Pokemon I mean really, come on now, 1 in 5 Generations?!)
6. Dark (I simply want a Legendary that is not only seem as evil as in Kyurem's case but IS actually evil & what better way then for it to be that which is Legendary?)
7. Fighting or Normal (Cause it would be cool to have some Legendary super human like Pokemon that was simply that imo for some reason)
8. Flying (Because why not? Oh & also cause I want a move that displays a powerful tornado that isn't exclusive to Lugia kind of like what those Bellossom did in the anime)

As for dual-typing, anything at this point preferably not already done & either way NO Dragon or Rock Types, Steel & Water is getting up there too in redundancy so...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fun fact! Zekrom is an electric type.

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

If Altaria can be a Dragon-type, I wouldn't rush to discard the possibility that either of the new Legendaries could be part Dragon. Moreso Legendary Y than Legendary X though.

Anyway I don't really care about Legendaries that much, but Poison finally getting one would be nice, and I hope the Mew-esque cutesy Legendary of the game is Psychic/Electric.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Samurott wrote:
LWK wrote:

Because Reshiram is totally weak to ice. :roll:

That's sarcastic... I din't include Reshiram as those who are weak against ice.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We'll definitely see an elemental trio or something similar. It always happens.
Now, I don't mind dragons as long as they're worth my time. Rayquaza was. Giratina was. Reshiram and the Kyurems were a waste (I hate them), while the others were neutral. So if you bring more dragons, make them good. If you don't, I don't really mind.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:25 am
Profile WWW
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Location: Obsessing over my paper cranes (props to whoever gets this reference, no one will)
I agree with you on the case that Rayquaza and Giratina being good legendaries. But I seriously think its time for dragon types to step down and let other types be the mascot for one. (Yes, yes, yes I know that blastoise, venusaur and Charizard were the mascots for Blue, Red and FR LG)

PLANNING ON GETTING 1000 POSTS BEFORE OCTOBER 1ST. HELP ME BY MAKING NEW THREADS THAT I CAN SPAM IN

So, this forum just got a revamp, its now interesting, we have a few members, we have some games, we're about to open a Forum Shopping Center to buy Pokemon and Items... (If we get store clerks). We have a WEREWOLF game, and I know how much Psypoke likes Werewolf, so If you're itching to play a shorter game than usual, sign up.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:55 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The names were revealed:
Xerneas - the deer
Yveltal - the bird/dragon

As for types I'm thinking:
Xerneas - psychic/grass/steel/rock/normal
Yveltal - dark/poison/dragon/flying/fire

Dark/Poison would be a cool typing for Yveltal, but having flying as on of its types looks pretty likely.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

The names are very interesting. I'm leaning towards Xerneas having more of a Grass/Psychic typing while Yveltal having either a Flying/Dark typing or a Dragon/Fire. Who knows really. You can't really tell what a Pokemon type is from its appearance. But you can tell from the background! Xerneas is in some kind of a forest in the video so that almost definetely means a grass type. While Yveltal is flying. Only two types have been know to fly. Dragon and Flying so that means either is a Flying with something else of Dragon with something else.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:12 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Being honest, Im finding these names to be rather difficult to pronounce. They are original, just hard to say. (of course that could be me)

As for types.....

Yveltal- Flying type is gonna be in there somewhere. It looks kinda like and eagle or a hawk. Not very dragon like in appearance.
Could Possible be either Dark or fire type, considering the coloring. I personally am leaning towards a Dark/Flying type.

Xerneas- A bit more difficult to figure out. I'm gonna agree with James. Grass is in there somewhere. For some reason Im getting a Psychic vibe from it. So, my final thoughts, Either Grass or Psychic, or Grass/Psychic.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:19 am
I got -10200 in Jeopardy

Something about the vibes that the legendaries first gave me reminded me of something. Automatically I knew one of the types for each pokemon and basically the second for Yveltal. I just had a feeling that Xerneas was Psychic. Yveltal kind of gives of a Honchkrow vibe; mysterious, speedy and powerful with the right moves (in my opinion). But who knows it might be Moltres or Ho-oh with the typing Fire/Flying. Game Freak spins it around at us like that.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Samurott wrote:

Right...guess I missed that cause I don't like Zekrom, well still, only 2? Not even remotely enough...

& I really hope that Yveltal isn't a dragon type or I am pretty much changing sides & going with Xerneas in regards to which game I get when I finally do buy it...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As GofD stated, the names are original. But I find it hard to remember Xerneas could be Grass-Normal, like Sawsbuck, although these horns remind me of Psychic.
Yveltal could be Dark, Fire or Psychic. I hope for Dark. The only Dark legendary so far has been Darkrai. We need anorher one.
Still, I definitely go for Yveltal. Big flying beasts are more to my liking than forest guardian elk.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:28 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lawence Codye wrote:
Samurott wrote:

Right...guess I missed that cause I don't like Zekrom, well still, only 2? Not even remotely enough...

4: Zapdos and Thundurus are electric as well.

For those who can't pronounce the name it's Zer-nee-as and Ev-el-tal.
Yveltal sounds like Evil-tal, so it looks like it might be a dark type.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:39 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I said Raikou was the last Electric Legendary "that came to mind", relax people & that's 2 since Raikou then though, Thundurus...that changes everything, unless it is a secondary type I take wanting another Electric Legendary back...

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You guys are seriously underestimating gamefreak's creativity. There are several pokemon that don't look like their type. Lileep doesn't look like a Rock type, Groudon looked more like a Fire pokemon than Ground at first, and Gyarados looks like a Dragon but is Water/Flying.
@James the last time non Dragons were version mascots were almost 3 years ago (Heartgold and Soulsilver) but excluding remakes then it has been a while (Ruby and Sapphire).

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:07 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Here's an idea, make a poison type legendary with OK stats that compensates by coming with Pkrs. Or something more likely, such as more psychic types.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Have you guys thought of a possibility that Gamefreak will introduce one more legendary among Xerneas and Yveltal? They usually made them in trio except for Lugia and Ho-Oh's case. If they already have X and Y, so if the third one would probably be Z? If the 'Z' legendary do exist, they would probably make another version titled Pokemon Z. Let's see if what I am guessing would be correct or not when the time comes.

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

LWK wrote:
Have you guys thought of a possibility that Gamefreak will introduce one more legendary among Xerneas and Yveltal? They usually made them in trio except for Lugia and Ho-Oh's case. If they already have X and Y, so if the third one would probably be Z? If the 'Z' legendary do exist, they would probably make another version titled Pokemon Z. Let's see if what I am guessing would be correct or not when the time comes.

Indeed. Many have made speculations on that. It is definitely a possibility.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

LWK wrote:

Why of course we ALL have...if it ends up being true which is likely to happen, I want it to be of unique typing JUST like I want the 2 Legendary Pokemon we have seen so far to be...

Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If there is a 'Z' pokemon, i think a bug/dragon type would fit. X and Y are the letters for chromosomes, so the Z pokemon would serve as a virus, hence the bug typing.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:00 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I found this on tumblr and I thought it was relevant:

I'm going to link to it because it's a large image!

It's an interesting theory. I hope they're wrong as we don't really need more Pokemon types, but I have to admit that it would be kind of cool. :)

This probably sounds ridiculous, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Normal type legendary that's a decent Pokemon.

Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next