It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE 2 ANNOUNCED 
THE POWER IS ON!

Oh yes, it's true!

Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:58 pm
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Before anyone else posts, here's pretty much what we know or can reasonably assume, before we get more detailed info in CoroCoro:

- Releases in Japan June 2012. Possibly an English release before the end of the year.
- Releasing on DS, not 3DS, though it obviously can be played in 2D mode on the 3DS
- Sequels to Black and White, presumably to continue the storyline
- Almost certainly replacing Gray/Grey
- Kyurem fuses with Zekrom/Reshiram to form "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem", type combinations unknown at this time

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I am DEFINITELY getting both of them. But I need to get a job to get the money first...
Will it have still have Team Plasma?

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Oh man I'm really tempted to get this now, and actually run through it, unlike SS and Black... But I'll wait to get more info about it. And if it really does sound fun, I'll get it. Either way, if it has anything to do with going to Hoenn, I'm 100% for sure getting it.

And just some random thoughts for the new Kyurems: Reshiram/Zekrom and Kyurem could fuse with using an item or going somewhere or perhaps using Fusion Flare/Bolt on Kyurem. Their names SHOULD be Kyurom (for Zekrom) and Kyuram (for Reshiram). And their types could be something really cool like Ice/Fire and Ice/Electric! I'M PREDICTING THE NEW KINGS OF UBERS!!! :D

EDIT: Apparently the release date in Japan is as early as JUNE 2! Oh and some of the unreleased legends could be released sometime with this. http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/

Oh and if I get it I'm only getting the one with the Zekrom/Kyurem. I REALLY hope I get Zekrom in that one...

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Does anyone else think its ironic that Reshiram was to look more feminine but this forme makes it look like it can PWN anything? I like its new look. Zekrom... Ehh... Its a step down in my eyes.

Goodbye
"

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:44 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Quote:
EDIT: Apparently the release date in Japan is as early as JUNE 2! Oh and some of the unreleased legends could be released sometime with this.

Keldeo's already been revealed publically on the Japanese 15th movie site, so they'll probably distribute it along with the movie like they did with Victini, Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai. Who knows about Meloetta though. The only confirmation we have that she's even supposed to be revealed this early is a leaked movie 15 poster that had Kyuram and Kyurom BEFORE Pokemon Smash aired.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Kyurom's manly chin and Kyuram's appealing physique please me.

I'll tentatively look forward to these, but hope that they can hold my attention for more than a month or two. Maybe even inspire me to replace my DS.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This could land anywhere on a range between the worst case: more of the same stuff as Black and White and the worst stunt to grab more cash money that Game Freak has yet attempted... and the best case: something made to intentionally not be a retread, and so different as a result that it's the most unique game in the series.

So I'm going to not care. Then I won't be disappointed if it sucks

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I've never done this and it may be the only time I'm gonna get a Japan copy (with what ever one with Zekrom). when it comes out now this brings me to an interesting question where can I order a copy from Japan online?

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It appears that the box art has been released, and it looks EPIC. It's also weird how Zekrom/Kyurem is on BLACK and Reshiram/Kyurem is on WHITE, unlike last time:

On another note, if this is an actual sequal to B/W and not another Crystal/Emerald/Platinum, then either A: I'll play through Black and get Black 2 (or whichever has Zekrom), or B: I won't get it. But I will probably do choice A.

Edit: Oh man, posting this is making me want to start playing Black sometime soon, so I will :geek:

Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

It's really not that weird. In BW1 N had the mascot that matched the color of the title, and as sequels, presumably the new version mascots are the same ones that N had/released at the end of the first game and now Kyurem is fusing with them. We're also probably meant to assume that Reshiram/Zekrom stays with the hero in Black/White, respectively, in the same way that Kanto during the sequels only has one Snorlax, no Lapras and no Eevee - because Red caught them.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

ImageImage
Can't wait until they're released in Autumn.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh... My... Goodness... That is the best thing i've seen all day holy cow, anyway, do you think b/w 1 will be able to extra link with b/w 2,if they even put it in?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

it looks awesome i want it now!!! :twisted:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:18 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I am uncontrollably exited about the sequel to Black and White ^_^ I myself, have Pokemon White Version and I intend to buy the second edition as soon as release. I did a bit of independent research and I discovered that Pokemon Black and White 2 are due to release Fall/Autumn 2012. So about September/October time. I'd say November at the latest. I hope Team Plasma still feature in the sequel, maybe they have already liberated the Pokemon and it is the trainer's duty to return things to normal? Another thing that I want to figure out is how exactly Kyurem and Zekrom/Reshiram fused together to create a new Pokemon. I was thinking along the lines of an experiment gone wrong? I really love the names "Kyurom" and "Kyuram"? But I think that was kind of an obvious trend "KyuREM", "ZekROM", "ReshiRAM"... I hope Game Freak will give them completely new names though, it would make a change. I wonder what other legendaries there will be too. Maybe there could be a side story line where you get to play as Zoroark or Zorua. :o Until it's official release I guess I'll have to rely on my own imagination to fit the pieces together. :)

"You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true." -N

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Uhh, yeh this whole "fusion" thing exploded my head a little bit so I stopped thinking about it, I put my thoughts in one a the other threads in case you're interested

Fire Water Earth Wind

Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I actually believe that in the beginning Kyurem was the dragon pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom split from and because of the loss of power Kyurem turned into the God Stone and was sent into space when Reshiram and Zekrom clashed and the God Stone landed on a meteor and the power from the God Stone froze the meteor making it into a meteor made out of ice and while in space Kyurem gathered more and more power until the meteor crashed into the earth making giant chasm ware it awoke and the lucanosae town legend comes in, so because Reshiram and Zekrom where part of Kyurem, Kyurem can absorb some of there DNA to become BLACK KYUREM and WHITE KYUREM.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:12 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

ultamitmaster wrote:
I actually believe that in the beginning Kyurem was the dragon pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom split from and because of the loss of power Kyurem turned into the God Stone and was sent into space when Reshiram and Zekrom clashed and the God Stone landed on a meteor and the power from the God Stone froze the meteor making it into a meteor made out of ice and while in space Kyurem gathered more and more power until the meteor crashed into the earth making giant chasm ware it awoke and the lucanosae town legend comes in, so because Reshiram and Zekrom where part of Kyurem, Kyurem can absorb some of there DNA to become BLACK KYUREM and WHITE KYUREM.

Wow, what a theory! :o That's a wild imagination you have!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:29 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I think I may have found our answer, here is the extract from Wikipedia: "Zekrom and Reshiram represent balance through the aspects of Yin and Yang, respectively. Originally, they were a single dragon that helped found the Unova region's nation, but fighting between the two brothers who founded the nation split them into two halves. Despite this, the two Pokémon do not willingly fight each other."

"They were a single dragon" -- Could that dragon possibly be Kyurem?
"Two brothers" -- Could N be one of these two brothers? Will the other brother be revealed in B/W2?

Another extract, this time from Serebi.net: "It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out."

Maybe the energy created to split Kyurem into Reshiram and Zekrom is what caused Kyurem itself to become frozen. There is no logical explanation for this theory because how could a Pokemon split into two but still be in it's original form? The only way that is possible is if a small portion of Kyurem departed when this occurred.

Another piece of information I found on the same page was that Kyurem's "classification" was called the "Boundary Pokemon". -- The boundary created when the two brothers fought?

Lastly, something I picked up on: The prefixes of Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom are "Kyu", "Reshi" and "Zek" -- Could these prefixes be linked to something or spell a word?

Well, that's my theory. :)

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AHH!!! Serebii! Duck and cover!
They explain a lot of it in the 14th Movie.

Goodbye
"

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Samurott wrote:
AHH!!! HELL! Duck and cover!
They explain a lot of it in the 14th Movie.

14th movie? :O Could you please provide me with the name of the movie? Might I add I am I huge fan of the original Pokemon movie. ^_^ And an even HUGER fan of Pikachu's vacation. Sorry that was a bit random, although it needed to be said. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found it: Victini and Reshiram?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yeah. That would be the 14th movie. Also, I just learned that
Code:
Serebii.net

comes out as lolstop. That's a funny thing.
But wait! What if I'm referring to Celebi's Japanese name?

Goodbye
"

Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I thought everything about Reshiram and Zekrom being one was said in the game, with Kyurem being the husk of the original being all but said. I was mashing the A button to skip all the dialogue from Dragonspiral Tower on and STILL picked up on that, somehow

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Samurott wrote:
Yeah. That would be the 14th movie. Also, I just learned that
Code:
HELL.net

comes out as HELL.net. That's a funny thing.
But wait! What if I'm referring to Celebi's Japanese name?

Oh my god! I thought I was the only one! That's why I but Serebi without 2 i's! LOLOLOL

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Skeleton wrote:
I thought everything about Reshiram and Zekrom being one was said in the game, with Kyurem being the husk of the original being all but said. I was mashing the A button to skip all the dialogue from Dragonspiral Tower on and STILL picked up on that, somehow

I tend to skip important info too (I think most people do.) O.o Anyway, sorry if I repeated any information that could have been picked up in the game as I've just restarted my Pokemon White game and the last time I played it was about September/October last year. :/

EDIT: I though I may have sussed the new BW2 out but as more information has been released I actually have no idea where Game Freak are going with this.

Last edited by OshawottFTW on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next