It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Gameshark dilema 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

So I was using a gameshark to get some stat enhancer items (protein etc.) to up my Pokemon's DV. I then deposited large quantities of the items into my PC, but i broke them each up into groups of 99 and 54. (This gets rid of the glitch symbol in the quantity). When I tried to withraw them again, my item space was full. I checked the pack, and it said "cancel" at the top of the list, like it would If I had no items. I realized I could scroll down beyond the cancel, and when I did i found my item slot of the pack completely full with "?"s. I can't sell them, toss them, give them to my pokemon, deposit them, or otherwise get rid of them, so I can't pick items up or withrdaw from PC. Why did this happen? Is it fixable or should I restart? Thanks, answers much appreciated.

Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

That sucks; it seems like a lot of codes for the older games jam the games up and can make them unplayable, like you're describing. Is it possible to find a code that completely clears or modifies your bag? I suggest taking a look at this thread, a Monster Brain might be worth your time and money to invest in. ;)

Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'll take a look at it, but I think I'll just restart. (I only had the first badge anyway, even though I glitched it to make it say I had the first ten on the startup screen). Thanks for the advice!

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]