It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Special event Archeus 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

If you get a archeus from the GTS or from Action replay will it still work for the palkia,dialga, and giritina level 1 egg event? if so how do you do it?

Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:58 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I don't think the one on action replay will work. I was told that when the movie comes out to america, "Arceus and the jewel of time" or something rather that we will be able to get one of the most recent legendary dragons.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

ok thankyou. but im guess the event hasnt come here yet?

Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Nope, no legitimate American Arcei (arcueses?) exist yet. That event needs to happen. And over Wi-Fi.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It'll happen probably a little before B&W come out here. Because it's one of Nintendo's "goals" to have everyone playing on the current Gen when it comes out. So it's only a matter of time until we get it. I give it til' November-December

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You could activate the event if you have the right AR code; one that would activate the event. Or if you got your hands on a Japanese movie Arceus.

P.S.
LeoTheLion wrote:
Nope, no legitimate American Arcei (arcueses?) exist yet. That event needs to happen. And over Wi-Fi.

When speaking of more than one Pokemon it is the same as if you were speaking of only one pokemon. Like moose. So 1 Pikachu and 10 Pikachu are the same thing. Just thought I would let you know.

{latias} Black FC: 1463 5647 1777 {latios}

Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dark_Swampert wrote:
It'll happen probably a little before B&W come out here. Because it's one of Nintendo's "goals" to have everyone playing on the current Gen when it comes out. So it's only a matter of time until we get it. I give it til' November-December

Not really. Nintendo might not do it, simply because it sorts out a hacked Arceus vs. a legit one. Basically, if it says, "Met in Hall of Origin" then you know that the game was hacked, because there have been no Azure Flute events. They've released enough give-away Arceuses (it just doesn't sound right without the "es") that a good portion of players will have access to an Arceus (either they have one, or know a friend who has one). so, it probably won't happen, but i could be wrong.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

They arent going to give the Azure Flute. It wasnt given in japan, and they probably wont give it now because they are Promoting Black and White now. I think at this point in time, that event is dead. I dont think we will get it in America if it wasnt given in japan. Id be surprised now if they said " ok remember Platinum? heres that Flute thing.go catch an Arceus"

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]