It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Want your team rated? READ THIS!!!! 
Lite Four
Lite Four

Please post all rate my team threads in this thread. I didn't think this would turn into a problem, but apparently it has. All current rate my team threads will be locked. this includes "should I give {pokemon} ________ or _______?" threads.

Thanks!

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I'm sorry if im just repeating an already given idea wich is on the website, but could there not be a whole fourm for team rating? If there is again i'm sorry for putting this on here but, could you direct me to the correct place cheers.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

It is unnecessary; each generation only needs one Rating Center, and it might be more intuitive to have them located in each of their forum sections.

Sat May 01, 2010 8:40 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

well i have recently restarted my pokemon soulsilver version and i dont have a full team yet :|
but what the heck ill post my current team and what pokemon i want to get in the future :)

typhlosion lv.42@charcoal
abiality:blaze
knows fire blast,blast burn,shadow claw,and flamethrower

mah starter and main tank,not to mention hes very overleveled for the point im at in the game,mainly cuz i didnt get a second pokemon until i beat the fourth gym......

ampharos lv.34@quick claw
abiality:static
knows headbutt,discharge,iron tail,and thunder

so yeah for whatever reason my ampharos is a special wall instead of a speed demon (which explains the quick claw)like it normaly should be but its my best cover for my typhlosion weakness to water,and dont go dissing it,it beat clair's gyrados,kingdra,and one of her dragonair ALL BY ITSELF SO JUST SHUT YOUR (im sorry i cannot write the rest of this due to the sheer amount of cursing involved)

nidoking lv.32@poison barb
abiality:poison point
knows rock smash,shadow ball,sludge bomb,and horn attack

yeah ik the move set sucks,i realy need to get rid of rock smash....but it lowers defence allmost every time it hits so it a good stat decreasing move,and i like doing as much damage as often as possible(im not one of those "use half a million stat incresing move players"im more of the "do as much damage possible and make stuff die kinda players") so yeah kinda works out i guess

lapras lv.29@exp.share/nevermeltice
abiality:shell armor
knows whirlpool,surf,strength,and avalanche

yeah ik its underleveled and it knows friggin whirlpool,but its insanely tanked on defense,it has literaly taken a critical from a lv.50 heracros's hyperbeam.

skamory lv.27(temporary)@no item ATM
abiality:keen eye
knows agiality,fury attack,fly,and air cutter

i mainly use this thing to stall and heal my other pokemon and use as a fly slave,i will be getting rid of this when i get a dratini and evolve it into a dragonite

and thats my team for now.i want to get dratini,pichu,and snorlax
and before you ask i am not evolving that pichu....i'll be using the volt tackle pichu breeding trick and it will NEVER evolve i dont care what you say...its not evolving.

so yeah thats my team :/
tell me any suggestions and any tips,im not a super dedicated trainer so i kinda need then XD

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This isn't the topic for team rating. If you had just read the first post, you would see that this is not only NOT a team rating center, but a year-old topic as well. It helps to find out what you're posting in before you post. :?

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]