It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Current progress 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So this is how far I got in my HG before for I lost it(I spent a week looking for it but its the size of a stamp so I just got a new one)
16 Badges
Defeated Red
Caught all legendaries in game excluding Rayquaza (thank god I didn't send groudon over just yet)
Defeated EVERY trainer for the first time
Optimized my safari zone
Sweep EVERY cave/route for all Items
Completed entire Unown sub-adventure
Collected all but two gym leader #s
Found a Shiny Sudowoodo....Sniff... Its Gone

In the long run I just got a replacement HG so Right now I've just beaten Red Gyarados and Chuck and am now Hammering team Rocket

Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have no excuse except for life in general, for why i haven't yet beaten HG completely. :*
I have 13 badges. thats bout it, while my usual team is in limbo at the moment while i'm training a new one to be my gym team. lol.

Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:42 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

beat both games
all need is 111 more pokes and i have a full dex rock freaking on

Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

God is awsome,
So what if I lost my HG with all good pokemon in it,
since friday morning (12 intermitant hours) I've been soft reseting for an adamant Ho-oh with 28-31 IVs in HP and AT, keeping a syncronize adamant alakazam in front, to Increase my odds, and about 700+ Soft resets later,
A shiny Ho-oh Appeared! Image
Adamant Nature too! With decent IVs (Not what I was soft reseting for but hey you can't have everything)

Sat May 01, 2010 7:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

/vXv\ wrote:
Since friday morning (12 intermittent hours) I've been soft resetting for an adamant Ho-oh with 28-31 IVs in HP and Atk, keeping a synchronize adamant alakazam in front, to Increase my odds, and about 700+ Soft resets later,
A shiny Ho-oh Appeared!
Adamant Nature too! With decent IVs (Not what I was soft resetting for but hey you can't have everything)

Ohh, drool drool - I LOVE shiny Ho-oh.
I'll be soft-resetting for one of those and I don't care in the slightest about nature or IVs.

Sun May 02, 2010 5:01 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

/vXv\ wrote:
God is awsome,
So what if I lost my HG with all good pokemon in it,
since friday morning (12 intermitant hours) I've been soft reseting for an adamant Ho-oh with 28-31 IVs in HP and AT, keeping a syncronize adamant alakazam in front, to Increase my odds, and about 700+ Soft resets later,
A shiny Ho-oh Appeared! Image
Adamant Nature too! With decent IVs (Not what I was soft reseting for but hey you can't have everything)
O_O *jaw drops to floor* *slaps self to snap myself outta it* ahem, anywho. I beat all the gym leaders, finished my psypokes official unofficial gym league team, have beaten seventy eight people over wi-fi, have lost six times over wi-fi, and am currently kicking butt at the battle frontier. :D oh. and im bout to PM /vXv\ for a rematch since my pwnage team is also finally ready and he's one of the people who has beaten me. two or three times, in fact. XD

Sun May 02, 2010 11:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I welcome the challenge just not now
I nicknamed the Ho-oh Unzendake, since you shouldn't know what that means I'll tell you, Mt. Unzen, or Unzendake in japanese is one of the most deadly volcanos in japan

Sun May 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My progress so far in SoulSilver (haven't started my HeartGold game yet):

- Beaten all the Johto Gyms and aced the Elite Four for the first time. Caught Lugia.
- Beaten the first seven Kanto Gyms (still training for the battle with Blue).
- Combed all caves and other areas for items, except the Rock Climb areas and Mt Silver.
- Built up a nice collection of Custom Pokeballs and put them to good use.
- Caught all three Legendary Beasts, Snorlax (with a Heavy Ball), and Articuno (with a Level Ball).
- Made it through Bell Tower to Ho-oh but haven't caught it yet, as I want to soft-reset for a shiny one...
- Gotten plenty of experience and Coins from Voltorb Flip (and written a guide on this site).
...Still training my team against the first-encounter Elites to prepare for the battle with Blue, the second encounter with the Elites, and Champion Red.

Mon May 03, 2010 3:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

YEEEEAAAAH!!! I beat Red on the first try. :D

Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

just be warned I soft reseted for My first HG for ho-oh, and for for my SS ho-oh, for more than twelve hour between the 2 that means I spent almost 24 hours of soft reseting before I saw a shiny one.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:00 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, i know, right? i soft resetted for a shiny rayquaza in emerald version and it took me a whole week, soft resetting about six hours each day. XD but its so awesomly epic :D and i just migrated it to HG, lol.

Mon May 03, 2010 10:46 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Ryder wrote:
YEEEEAAAAH!!! I beat Red on the first try. :D

Lucky! I took 14 tries to beat Red. All because I didn't catch Mewtwo and I forgot to bring my Ampharos. But after I caught Mewtwo and I remembering to bring my Ampharos along too, I finally beat him. All because of Lugia's Areoblast.

Mon May 03, 2010 3:49 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol, i pal parked my level 100 shiny rayquaza, along with some other lvl 100's, over from emerald and pwned him XD

Mon May 03, 2010 7:20 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
PokeWalker
NO PROGRESS!

Soul Silver
Time = 251:39
Trainer = Luna / Female / ID = 48227
Score = 15373
Badges = ALL 16
PokeDex = Seen/Caught = National - 363/279 /// Johto - 241/184
PokeDollars = $ 4254
Current Party;
A bunch of random pokemon I plan to breed, etc.

Status = First off, thanks DarkAriados, why cause once I reread the guide you made for Voltorb Flip, I not only got to LV7 but when I did it I had a 4 win streak of epic preportions, just had to feel good inside doing this did I...I also caught Zapdos, Moltres (which was painful by the way) & caught a very good Mewtwo IV wise & it was the 2nd one caught with all IVs above 20 except ATK which was above 15 at least so yea for me & I now am training an Umbreon to tackle what's left of Raikou & Entei (who I plan to catch first)...once I catch those 2, Groudon & then Articuno, I will proceed to then train a crushing Ground Type team & use it to conquer the Battle Frontier minus the Battle Factory of course *sign* & then I will decide weather to restart my game or just wait til I get HG & use that game for my next file...

P.S. the Fast Ball is the best ball in the game to catch most of the legendaries in...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

lol. i just started soft resetting for a shiny suicune. ill post back when i get it. wonder how long its gonna take XD

Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
lol. i just started soft resetting for a shiny suicune. ill post back when i get it. wonder how long its gonna take XD

We'll most likely hear from you in about 2 to 4 weeks...see you then, lol...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Mon May 03, 2010 9:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

game: ss
14 badges
current team:
lvl 52 typhlosion
lvl 49 shiny gyarados (of course)
lvl 49 ampharos
lvl 48 lugia
lvl 42 pupitar (in training)

then i switch out a lvl 48 kadabra and a lvl 48 dragonair (which is so hard to get experience for, tho idk y)
just trying to train rite now... already caught ho-oh, suicune, raikou.
keep meeting latios, but idk if i want a shiny one (tho that would take a while... i think i'll just wait for the soul dew event and get a shiny latias, which is so much better)
any ideas on what to use my masterball on??
on the subject of shinies, while i like the rarity of them, most of the legendaries i like the original colors better, so i don't really bother soft-resetting... for instance, who wants a pink kyogre?? just me, but i'll take the blue, less rare one...

Tue May 04, 2010 2:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I agree with the color of shiny legends
Zasdos you can hardly tell its shiny
groudon, kyogre, lugia, deoxyes, darkrai and arceus all have sucky shiny colors

as far as progress goes I'm power training my pokemon at the pro-E4, hand them a lucky egg, and just keep fighting till they all reach lvl 75 so far 2 out of 6 are @ lvl 75, all were at 55 before I started power training

Tue May 04, 2010 4:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sigh. still dont have a shiny suicune. anywho. a lot of the legendary shinies suck, but there are a few which look pretty cool, you must admit. and garchomp, although not legendary, you still can barely tell its shiny. XD

Wed May 05, 2010 12:12 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ryder wrote:
sigh. still dont have a shiny suicune. anywho. a lot of the legendary shinies suck, but there are a few which look pretty cool, you must admit. and garchomp, although not legendary, you still can barely tell its shiny. XD

Though it does have more of Gible's color coating when shiny & is slightly duller in hue I agree very much as this is hard to see ingame...

Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

the lack of color difference is the main turn-off for a lot of shinies, at least for me. i mean, what's the point in putting the work into it, if you can't tell other than the stupid stars that waste two seconds of your life?? although, they do look pretty cool sometimes (the stars)... I wish that there was more of a perceivable difference, especially with legendaries, as this would be the main opportunity to get creative with colors, like nidoqueen or gyarados shinies.

to be on topic, i've raised my pupitar to lvl 46, my ampharos to lvl 50, and my dragonair to lvl 50. the viridian forest had some weirdly high levelled trainers in it (i've never seen a lvl 60 metapod before then...) though they were still easy to beat.

Wed May 05, 2010 2:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

only 78 pokemon away from getting my third star on my card
i love gts i know have three latias and two latois
got then for fossial pokemon on the gts

i dont care if they are hacked they made it to gts and its sweet

i have two boxes field with legends

Thu May 06, 2010 3:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

gah, lucky, lord_vegeta. i've never been able to get more than two stars. the only game i came close was firered. on that one, i only needed 11 more pokemon to complete the kanto dex. probably could've done it, but i was young, so... anyways, did you catch most/all of them on your game, transfer them, or trade for them?? just curious.
alrite then, i got my fifteenth badge last night. just gotta talk to blue and get him to go the hell home. also, i kept calling chuck for a rematch, but he just kept saying something about stronger leaders. any ideas why?? (i'll check the walkthrough and edit if i find an answer).
EDIT: got it. just gotta trash blue, then call him again. but first, gotta train...

Thu May 06, 2010 1:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

rex09 wrote:
gah, lucky, lord_vegeta. i've never been able to get more than two stars. the only game i came close was firered. on that one, i only needed 11 more pokemon to complete the kanto dex. probably could've done it, but i was young, so... anyways, did you catch most/all of them on your game, transfer them, or trade for them?? just curious.
alrite then, i got my fifteenth badge last night. just gotta talk to blue and get him to go the hell home. also, i kept calling chuck for a rematch, but he just kept saying something about stronger leaders. any ideas why?? (i'll check the walkthrough and edit if i find an answer).
EDIT: got it. just gotta trash blue, then call him again. but first, gotta train...

i own all 5 games most i caught and transfered
around 20 i got from people here
for items and master balls
most my legends were lucky finds in the gts

ok to be on topic for a certain some one here wont b bust me

72 more to go

i

Thu May 06, 2010 1:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Lord_vegeta wrote:
only 78 pokemon away from getting my third star on my card
i love gts i know have three latias and two latois
got then for fossial pokemon on the gts

i dont care if they are hacked they made it to gts and its sweet

i have two boxes field with legends

Before the VGWC last year I spend 2 weeks on GTS asking only for latios and latias I got more than 40 of them before I got ones with the nature I wanted.

As far as shinys go I hate that when shiny shellder evolves its loses its neon orange color for a plain blue.
same sort of deal for remoraid, whismur, carvanha, baltoy,

Thu May 06, 2010 5:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next