It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
 The HG/SS Questions Thread 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

To get Pichu you need to breed a Female Pikachu or Raichu with any Male Pokemon in the same Egg Groups, Fairy and Ground, or a Ditto.

Small side not, found a Heracross, now to the joyful task of getting up to lvl 38 with my Meganium and Pidgeot before I fight Morty...

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:10 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Mutant_Mewtwo wrote:
To get Pichu you need to breed a Female Pikachu or Raichu with any Male Pokemon in the same Egg Groups, Fairy and Ground, or a Ditto.

Small side not, found a Heracross, now to the joyful task of getting up to lvl 38 with my Meganium and Pidgeot before I fight Morty...

In other words, elphie-nessa, simply successfully breed for a Pikachu cause you will end up with a Pichu as since Gen II, it has been what came as a result of breeding a female Pikachu with any Pokemon it can be breed with including itself...

That outta be fun...well good luck & your welcome of course(already saw your thank you so)...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, I'm having some issues with breeding, and a few questions came up. I'll go ahead and explain the situation fisrt so it all makes sense, though. I was breeding Ice Punch and Dragon Dance onto a Totodile. I successfully breeded Ice Punch, and reset until I got a female. Then, I was breeding Dragon Dance onto it via a Horsea. Unfortunately, I ran into some issues, and Totodile learned too many moves, and Ice Punch was forgotten in exchange for Bite -_-. So, when I went to the Move Tutor to get Ice Punch back onto it, it wasn't an option.

So, my questions:
1. How can I keep the Day-Care people from deleting certain moves? Is there any way? Do I need to start all over again?
2. Why couldn't I put Ice Punch back on? Totodile knew the move before, so should the move rememberer/tutor person have been able to put it back on?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
Okay, I'm having some issues with breeding, and a few questions came up. I'll go ahead and explain the situation fisrt so it all makes sense, though. I was breeding Ice Punch and Dragon Dance onto a Totodile. I successfully breeded Ice Punch, and reset until I got a female. Then, I was breeding Dragon Dance onto it via a Horsea. Unfortunately, I ran into some issues, and Totodile learned too many moves, and Ice Punch was forgotten in exchange for Bite -_-. So, when I went to the Move Tutor to get Ice Punch back onto it, it wasn't an option.

So, my questions:
1. How can I keep the Day-Care people from deleting certain moves? Is there any way? Do I need to start all over again?
2. Why couldn't I put Ice Punch back on? Totodile knew the move before, so should the move rememberer/tutor person have been able to put it back on?

the easiest way is to delete every move on the parents but the egg moves you want.

Horsea should just know dragon dance and the Feraligatr parent should just know ice punch.

Your egg would then contain Scratch, leer, ice punch, and dragon dance.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:

So, my questions:

Also an alternate answer to question 1, just switch the move you want down to the bottom of the Pokemon's moves, because the daycare removes the moves at the top first.

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ace wrote:
Also an alternate answer to question 1, just switch the move you want down to the bottom of the Pokemon's moves, because the daycare removes the moves at the top first.

Also I should mention...keep track of what levels that your pokemon learn moves or you might miss your chance to get the pokemon out of the Day Care before it gets overwritten, especially in cases where you have more then 1 move you want to be passed on to the child pokemon on that parent pokemon...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, thanks KingErick, Ace, and Lawence Codye! I'll probably have to start over though, since I can't put Ice Punch back on; but now I know what to do, so thank you all very much!

Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

if a pokemon holding a choice item were to get its only usable move disabled what would happen??

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:07 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

superblackman360 wrote:
if a pokemon holding a choice item were to get its only usable move disabled what would happen??

Struggle

Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

how do you get baoba to give you more objects for the safari zone?

i only have 6 -___-

Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
----------------------------------
Trading Thread

Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:58 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

bottomsupfellas wrote:

i only have 6 -___-

someone else might know but I think trading the pokes you need would be way easier :D

Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:48 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Manafi wrote:
bottomsupfellas wrote:

i only have 6 -___-

someone else might know but I think trading the pokes you need would be way easier :D

do you have beldum? or vibrava? (trying to assemble a hoenn team)

Time Zone: MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
Trading Thread

Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

bottomsupfellas wrote:
do you have beldum? or vibrava? (trying to assemble a hoenn team)

sure...just send me a pm

Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:38 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

[color=#BF0080]how do i get to golden rod city from snow peak city in pokemon dimond[/color]

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

davesay wrote:
[color=#BF0080]how do i get to golden rod city from snow peak city in pokemon dimond[/color]

You can't.

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:10 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I have 3 eggs that have been sitting in my PC for a really long time. If I took them out and hatched them, would it cause the Bad Egg glitch and delete my file?

If this question is already posted, tell me where the answer is because I didn't see it.
Never mind, I've been answered.

Last edited by Yog on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@Yog: I'm not sure; I think the glitch is created when the egg is created, not based off of how long it sits in the PC. If the eggs are legit, I wouldn't worry about it.

Okay, so I attempted my breeding for a Totodile with Ice Punch and Dragon Dance again today. I successfully got a female with Ice Punch, and had a male from previous attempts with Dragon Dance. I followed all the tips you guys gave me (for keeping the moves), then made an egg. I hatched it, but it only had Scratch, Leer, and Dragon Dance. Where did Ice Punch go?? I checked the mom, and it still had the move, and there was an empty slot, so I'm really confused. Any help would be much appreciated.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yog wrote:
I have 3 eggs that have been sitting in my PC for a really long time. If I took them out and hatched them, would it cause the Bad Egg glitch and delete my file?

If this question is already posted, tell me where the answer is because I didn't see it.

Your eggs are not affected by the amount of time they are in the PC. I see no reason as to why it would be a Bad Egg.

rex09 wrote:
Okay, so I attempted my breeding for a Totodile with Ice Punch and Dragon Dance again today. I successfully got a female with Ice Punch, and had a male from previous attempts with Dragon Dance. I followed all the tips you guys gave me (for keeping the moves), then made an egg. I hatched it, but it only had Scratch, Leer, and Dragon Dance. Where did Ice Punch go?? I checked the mom, and it still had the move, and there was an empty slot, so I'm really confused. Any help would be much appreciated.

Only males can pass on moves.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So, I can basically only have Ice Punch or Dragon Dance?? Well, that sucks... Is there a way to have both??

Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

rex09 wrote:
So, I can basically only have Ice Punch or Dragon Dance?? Well, that sucks... Is there a way to have both??

Breed Dragon Dance on and tutor Ice Punch. If it didn't show up on the tutors list, you might not have enough shards or BP (or might be at the wrong tutor).

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:11 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ah, ok. I was trying to avoid that because I suck at the Battle Tower, and it might take a little longer to get 64 BP at the other stuff, but thanks!!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ rex09 To get BP I usually go to the Battle Arcade, burn my opponents every match, fight the Frontier Brain, and then reset the challenge and do it again repeatedly.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yog wrote:
@ rex09 To get BP I usually go to the Battle Arcade, burn my opponents every match, fight the Frontier Brain, and then reset the challenge and do it again repeatedly.

I'll try that, thanks!!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ rex09 I could give you advice for teams that worked well for me if you need any.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Okay, quick question. Restarting SoulSilver, good idea or not?

I have the event Shiny Raikou on it, and I've got other Pokemon traded to the file including a Dragonite, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, and a few others, not to mention I've got 15 of the 16 badges, which to me, feels like a real accomplishment since for some reason I never pushed myself to get past the elite four, in ANY Pokemon game.

So, restarting, good idea or bad idea?

An old team I had an idea for. Criticism is appreciated.

SoulSilver-- 1892-9981-0071

Diamond-- 5414-8714-8656

Trading thread-- viewtopic.php?f=36&t=27567

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:43 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 954 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next