It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Incorrect Pokemon stats 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I checked in psypoke's IV calculator for at least two Pokemon you get by fishing. I'm in a gen 6 game and first for Qwilfish, it said that its Defense was invalid, and it looks like that Corsola has the wrong HP range, Defense, and Special Defense range, and mine is Adamant nature because I found out even its non contact moves are physical. Light Screen has no effect, and it does not trigger Rough Skin or Rocky Helmet. I don't know my Qwilfish's IVs anymore. It's level 35 and Lonely nature, kind of like when you play Pokemon Colosseum, you can't tell what nature the Shadow Pokemon is when two or more natures are viable. It has 97 HP, 82 Attack, 58 Defense, 51 Special Attack, 50 Special Defense, and 75 Speed.

Is there any way to fix what the IV calculator says so I can come here to check my actual in-game stats? Because I don't want to be checking Pokemon' stats for Sun/Moon. I want to be checking my Pokemon' stats specifically for X/Y, since they had updated them twice.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Worse-case you can just input another pokemon with 75Def and plug the same number to get the result for that stat.

So that qwilfish likely has a 3-4 IV for defense :(

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:10 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Um, I don't know what other Pokemon that would be. I would suggest that psypokes add another section for the IV calculator besides just the Psydex.

Also, your reply makes no sense. If Qwilfish has such a base 75 Defense, and its stats were the same as what would've been when it has base 85 Defense, then its IVs would be a lot higher.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]