It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Old Sea Map and Tickets - Xploder (Uses CODEBREAKER Codes) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

So, first of all, a clarification that many aren't aware of.

Xploder is a down-low sort of cheating device here in the states. It is the European version of Codebreaker. Ergo, it uses Codebreaker codes. This alone took me HOURS to discover.

So last week I finally received my cheating device I had ordered, my Xploder. I had bought this STRICTLY to obtain event Pokemon that I was too young to care for back in the day to obtain myself for my X and Y. Yes, I could catch them in the wild with a wild mod, but that's just not the same.

In my eyes, this is legit to me. I'm aware that it's only semi-legit because I didn't attend the event and used a cheating device to obtain the event stuff, but the Pokemon was GENERATED by the game like any other Pokemon would be. So in my mind, it is legit. This is why I refuse to do this any other way. Of course, I'm having issue after issue. Here goes.

So first it started out that I couldn't find any Xploder codes. A couple days later of hours of searcing, I finally discover that it uses the 12-bit (Right? 12 digit codes = 12 bits?) Codebreaker codes. I was able to find some and test them. However...

It wasn't working on my dual-slot DS Lite so I went out and bought a GBA SP for 30 freaking bucks. (This is all of a sudden getting more expensive *grumbles*) Only to find that I had the game in backwards. LOL. But that's okay, there are many points in time I considered getting a couple SPs (Though I only have one at the moment).

Anyways, I was able to test some dummy codes to observe whether or not Codebreaker worked on my SP. It did. Success.

Next issue came to be I couldn't find the specific event codes for Codebreaker. I did find item codes, though. Of course, as you guys might imagine, I didn't actually trigger the event, so the codes didn't do jack.

So then I looked for warp codes. I found nothing but Gameshark codes. I tried plugging one in. Had to hold L for it to work. Well I can't even test it because the L trigger is broken on my DS Lite (which I started using after having a strange x10 speed effect on my SP when trying to input codes, made it near impossible to select characters for code input). So I went to switch to my SP and the game won't start up. The graphics of the Nintendo are either not there or glitched out on start up. But the game alone starts fine on it and the Game+Xploder starts fine in my DS. It's an odd issue.

Anyways, I'm just getting worn and broken and overly frustrated and I decided it's finally time to ask for help. This is what I need and if you guys could help me I would love you forever. (I've been looking for a pokemon community to join, hopefully I can join Psypokes. PC was really ... inner-circle-y. Well established? Annoyingly Clickish.)

*Warp Codes
OR
*Event Activators
FOR CODEBREAKER !

I have all the items, so enablers would be fine. These items include the Eon Ticket, Mystic Ticket, Aurora Ticket, and Old Sea Map for access to Latios/Latias, Deoxys, Ho-oh and Lugia, and Mew respectively.

Please help, I've spent over $50 and COUNTLESS hours searching. I know there has to be something out there somewhere. Thank you guys for reading, I hope to hear back.

Check Post 4 for a Status Update

Now need: Walk through Walls Codebreaker Code (12 Digits[XxxXxXXx YyyY])

Last edited by Twizted25ID on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Twizted25ID wrote:
I finally discover that it uses the 12-bit (Right? 12 digit codes = 12 bits?) Codebreaker codes.

Almost there. It'd either be 12 bytes or just 12 characters. I don't know how it stores text.

Twizted25ID wrote:
Next issue came to be I couldn't find the specific event codes for Codebreaker. I did find item codes, though. Of course, as you guys might imagine, I didn't actually trigger the event, so the codes didn't do jack.

Is Mystery Gift turned on in your game? It probably won't help but if it's not enabled it's worth a shot.

Twizted25ID wrote:
So then I looked for warp codes. I found nothing but Gameshark codes. I tried plugging one in. Had to hold L for it to work. Well I can't even test it because the L trigger is broken on my DS Lite (which I started using after having a strange x10 speed effect on my SP when trying to input codes, made it near impossible to select characters for code input). So I went to switch to my SP and the game won't start up. The graphics of the Nintendo are either not there or glitched out on start up. But the game alone starts fine on it and the Game+Xploder starts fine in my DS. It's an odd issue.

I'd definitely try googling the 10x speed problem or trying to ask about it on a codebreaker/gba forum somewhere.

Twizted25ID wrote:
Anyways, I'm just getting worn and broken and overly frustrated and I decided it's finally time to ask for help. This is what I need and if you guys could help me I would love you forever. (I've been looking for a pokemon community to join, hopefully I can join Psypokes. PC was really ... inner-circle-y. Well established? Annoyingly Clickish.)

I've found no codes to do what you asked for. However, I have found a guide to make your own codebreaker cheat code. Judging by the text in the article, it sounds like other cheat code formats are unencrypted. If you learn both the codebreaker format and the other formats and how they store their information, it's possible you could convert other cheat codes into code breaker format. If you can find a cheat code that does what you want it to, that is. The article can be found here:
http://www.sappharad.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25:creating-your-own-unencrypted-codebreaker-codes&Itemid=57
You're going to need some knowledge of this stuff, but not much. As long as you know the terminology and can understand and follow the instructions in the article, you should be able to throw something workable together fairly easily.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:03 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I definitely appreciate the response and your attempts to find what I am looking for. I didn't expect a response so quickly with the inactivity on this particular sub-forum.

That guide is excellent, I briefly was looking for such a thing last week. It's making my head spin, though. Being that I'm tired, I'll have to give it another whack tomorrow or when I have more time. It'd be good to know. But seeing as how I'm already stuck on memory address ... lol. And unfortunately, the guide maker doesn't detail what the memory address actually is or how it's relevant. I'll do some of my own research on this later.

Thank you very much for the response. Hopefully another can reply with what I need and this won't be necessary. But worst case scenario, learning to reach my goals can't hurt. Just a time sucker I'm too lazy to deal with. Like I said, this hunt has left me exhausted, lol.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:25 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Update:
Quote:
Pretty old thread, but I can still hope that someone sees this, right?

Gamefreak posted exactly what I was looking for... but I'm using a Codebreaker. It took a few hours, but I was able to scrounge up the Codebreaker versions of the event codes.

Master code (This is the one I used. There seem to be a few floating around.)
00006FA7000A
1006F5CC0007

Birth Island
820322E43A1A

Puts you right in front of the ferry on the island. The puzzle's just a few feet in front of you.

Navel Rock
820322E4421A

Again, it pops you right in front of the ferry on the island. Lugia's on the bottom floor, Ho-oh's on the top.

Faraway Island
820322E4381A

This one actualy puts you on the other side of the map, away from the ferry. Save and reset the game when you get here, then step through the opening in the trees behind you and Mew pops out to play.

Figured I'd save anyone who's looking a lot of trouble.

I got this from another site, and I thank this guy, I think (and hope) his efforts were with good intent.

Of course, when I tried the faraway code and it worked, I seemed to have teleported to a not good spot. I took his advice and saved. Unfortunately, I can't move from this spot. And I can't fly from the location...

My hours of searching for the above codes have NOW converted in to hours of searching for a 12-digit Walk through Walls Codebreaker code. Unless you guys can think of another way, I can't think of anyway to get out of my situation other than that. Ironically, I also can't get Mew without it.

The Good news: I AM ACTUALLY ON THE ISLAND.

Bad news: I'm stuck on the side of the mountain, in other words, on terrain I can't move off of. (Sigh)

TLDR; DO NOT USE THESE CODES. I was only able to test the Faraway Island and for a FACT you need to use it in conjunction with Walk through Walls. A code I have not yet unearthed.

Any help with this now would be fantastic as I cannot play my Emerald until I get it (Unless I restart, not an option I am yet considering.)

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Inactive pretty much describes the entire forum.

Depends how these codes are activated. From what I've read, it sounds like you'd be able to fix it by just entering them all until you find one that works.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:39 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This thread can be closed now. I restarted the game to verify if I could get the warp codes to work properly, and I did. Part of the problem MAY have been that I used fly in the specific attempt that I saved on and it may have altered the warp results. I tested the warp right out of the truck with an unsaved new game and I had the same issue but on the west side of the island. So I restarted again and got to Oldale Pokemon Center, took a long shot and deleted my old profile (There were things I'd like to have done differently anyways) and exited the Pokemon Center (Heading South of course) with the warp code on.

I was teleported directly in front of the entrance of the game area. So Faraway Island Warp DOES work for Codebreaker, it's simply a matter of making sure you warp properly before saving. Just reset if you get a bad warp. I, of course, died to Mew, etc. etc. did another game restart and plan to use the code when I'm ready. I will test the other codes at that time. I anticipate they will function properly.

My success with the F-A Island code came when I exited a Pokemon Center (In Oldale Town). This leads me to believe that you need to exit/enter a building heading SOUTH. Further testing later on will confirm this. For now; I conquer Emerald once more but with a bit more knowledge on my side. (My last playthrough was done after not having played the game in seven years. This time I know what I'm doing. I was level 43-ish when I got to the Pokemon League my last playthrough with four mons. Yeah ... Ridiculous. And Mightyena? Never happening again in third gen. Physical/Special TYPES FML)

Thanks for all the help, I'll be editing my first post in the next couple days so that others seeking these codes and advice on them will be able to find them here :)

Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]