It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Huntail/Gorebyss 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Because I dont know anyone else with this game it means I cant get Huntail or Gorebyss into my Pokedex. I was wondering if there was a training that you know of in the game that has one of these pokemon or one that will Rematch you with a Clamperl. I might have missed that trainer if you know of a trainer that has one in the game it would be greatly appreaciated.

Also I read on the internet that the Pokemon that you see in Contests. If you dont already have them in your pokedex get added to your Pokedex. I was wondering if that was true because if it was then I could just compete in tons of contests and hope to see one.

Thanks,

~ Kiz

Fri May 25, 2007 5:51 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

You need to catch them to get it in your Dex.

Fri May 25, 2007 9:50 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Location: I'm the guy outside your window with a sniper rifle and a little american flag.
The traditional way is to trade the Clamperl holding a Deepsea Tooth for Huntail, or a Deepsea Scale for Gorybyss. If you don't know anyone else with it, and have two game boys, get another of it, or an Emerald version, and link up between the two. You have to catch one pokemon before you can trade though :(

Or use a gameshark and cheat it in :wink:

Fri May 25, 2007 12:25 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

oh ok because i dont have another gameboy advance, my sis has a Gameboy Color but that wont help.

Fri May 25, 2007 4:37 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

youre definitely right about the contest thing. if you see a pokemon in a contest its picture will be added to the pokedex, but not its information (since you have not caught it).

i noticed from your sig that you live in melbourne. well, so do i!! and i have a spare deep sea scale. thats the item you need to get a gorebyss. you also actually need to trade with someone in order for the clamperl to evolve. so anyway, why dont you send me a PM (personal message) and if you like we could arrange to meet up and i could give you a deep sea scale.

EDIT: actually, i just noticed you have an email address on your profile. ill send you an email.....

Fri May 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

hmm... yeah i live in Melbourne and i have the deapsea tooth. which is supposed to make huntail.

Fri May 25, 2007 9:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]