It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 saffron city fan club 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

does anyone know how to get all the trainers in the fan club to like u instead. or does anyone know how to get atleast some of them on ur side to be ur fans?

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I think it is about the battles like beating the Elite 4, and Rivial, maybe even after the second time around. I just checked my game and someone likes my rivial, Eek. I also believe that link battles against Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, and Leaf Green users also affect the fans. At the fan club in my Ruby version, someone likes my sister's Sapphire character since she did cream me once before. So I would believe it would be the same case with The FR/LG versions as well.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: "We come all the way from the far country China, and we born you here just in America."
To get (almost) all the fans, you have to link battle your friend and win until almost all the fans belong to you. The only person who won't support you is a person who supports the friend you battled. That's why you should try to battle 1 person only. The thing is, I battled 2 of my friends, so 2 people in my fan club like them.

"Stealing is not excusable, for instance, you are in a museum and you decide that a certain painting would look better in your house, and you simply grab the painting and take it there. But if you were very, very hungry, and you had no way of obtaining money, it might be excusable to grab the painting, take it to your house, and eat it."

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:46 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

follow what lapras said and make sure you beat the elite 4 lots of times

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:49 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I really dont mind not having all the fans in the fan club liking me, but i didnt know you could get all of them to like you. thats interesting

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:40 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

This thread was made nearly five months ago. :/

You may want to look at the rules ( http://www.psypokes.com/forums/rules.php ) before posting in another thread...
the rules wrote:
12. Do not post in topics that have not been answered for a long time (Necromancy).

*locked*

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]