It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:55 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 BeRrY jUiCe 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 12
I need some help, i'm recolecting all items in GSC version and i need two more items, ones it's scope lens that i need to get them by mystery gift and the other is Berry Juice that i don't really know where i find it, i searched in a lot of websites like in http://www.pokemondungeon.com/gsitems_1.htm or in the item list of psypokes, but all the information i could get was that i got to equip a schuckle with a berry, but i dont know if the pokemon need to be happy, have to battle, raise levels, walk steps with it, deposit in my PC or what.

If anybody knows how do i get this item, please post, my english is not good, im sorry, im from Chile and i'm new here (in the forum, i visit this page since 2004 and i play pokemon since 1999). Thanks for your help, bye.


Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 3471
Post 
Welcome to Psypoke, Benja.

I tried looking on the main site, but I couldn't seem to find the location of Berry Juice...so I googled it. I'm not sure exactly how this works, but according to PE2K, you have to attach a berry to Shuckle.

Quote:
Attach a Berry to the Shuckle you get in Cianwood City.


Not sure exactly what else to do, so try that.

_________________
Image


Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:24 pm
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 12
Post 
Thanks for the welcome, mhm i have done that, i asked for the Shucle i attached the berry i raised 10 levels to Shucle and i walk several steps (like 2000) without results. So thats why im asking in the forum, because i also google it and that was the response "Attach a Berry to the Shuckle you get in Cianwood City"... but (and i ask for all the community here) what else i gotta do?


Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:32 pm
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:03 am
Posts: 3835
Location: Singapore
Post 
I've not heard of the exact parameters which determine the formation of Berry Juice either, but could it be time instead of steps? How long has it been since you've equipped a Berry to Shuckle?

_________________
ImageImage


Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:21 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 246
Post 
Catch a wild Shcukle in FR/LG. It will be holding the Berry Juice 100% of the time. (If you could find a wild Shuckle in FR/LG in the first place.)

_________________
<center>Image<center>
<center>This signature is too small. Please refer to the signature rules. </center>
<center>


Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:08 am
Profile
Lite Four
Lite Four
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:03 am
Posts: 3835
Location: Singapore
Post 
Radio Willy wrote:
Catch a wild Shcukle in FR/LG. It will be holding the Berry Juice 100% of the time. (If you could find a wild Shuckle in FR/LG in the first place.)


This is Johto Generation Discussion, however. You can't find Berry Juice directly on Shuckle in GSC.

_________________
ImageImage


Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:39 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 12
Post 
I can't trade it to gold if i catch it in FR/LG. Shuclke was equiped with the berry a couple of hours (in fact when the guy in the island give it to me, he is with the berry attached and i change it), he still have it, but it doesn't change. Nobody of you got a berry juice without sharking?

(Sorry for my English again).


Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:19 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 246
Post 
sN0wBaLL wrote:
Radio Willy wrote:
Catch a wild Shcukle in FR/LG. It will be holding the Berry Juice 100% of the time. (If you could find a wild Shuckle in FR/LG in the first place.)


This is Johto Generation Discussion, however. You can't find Berry Juice directly on Shuckle in GSC.


Whoops. I forgot about that when I posted.

_________________
<center>Image<center>
<center>This signature is too small. Please refer to the signature rules. </center>
<center>


Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:01 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 12
Post 
To all pokemasters, pokemaniacs, to those who have more than 200 hours in your save files, to the elite four of this page to shadowman777 who is open to recive GSC questions (and this is clrearly a difficult one) PLEASE ANSWER ME !! thanks for all the other guys that trying to help me post here, like sNOwBaLL Radio Will and Krisp but i would like to have a solution of this problem.

i want to know how do i get Berry Juice, exactly because i tried attaching a berry tu Shuclke and nothing happend. Sorry for the trouble, and for the headeche.

Thanks for all
(another thing, im new here and i dont know what ir a psybuck and how do i spend them or win more, if anyone give me a link of that topic would be great).


Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:07 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:08 pm
Posts: 138
Location: Utttttttt
Post 
Benja wrote:
To all pokemasters, pokemaniacs, to those who have more than 200 hours in your save files, to the elite four of this page to shadowman777 who is open to recive GSC questions (and this is clrearly a difficult one) PLEASE ANSWER ME !! thanks for all the other guys that trying to help me post here, like sNOwBaLL Radio Will and Krisp but i would like to have a solution of this problem.

i want to know how do i get Berry Juice, exactly because i tried attaching a berry tu Shuclke and nothing happend. Sorry for the trouble, and for the headeche.

Thanks for all
(another thing, im new here and i dont know what ir a psybuck and how do i spend them or win more, if anyone give me a link of that topic would be great).


Have you tried trading :?:

And also, go to the announcments forum and read the topic about psybucks.

_________________
this signature lacks depth


Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:32 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 12
Post 
I don't want to trade it cause it would lose all the hapiness, and it might transform the berry into berry juice in that way, so i dont want to take the risk (if someone told me that that method is the one i will try it).

Thanks for your response.


Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:41 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:43 pm
Posts: 522
Post 
According to Bulbapedia:

Image
A strange drink which restores 20 HP. This drink must be made by attaching a plain Berry or an Oran Berry to a Shuckle. Over time, the berry will become Berry Juice.

_________________
<center>Image
Join PokeJourney, an RPG site, today!
Image</center>


Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:38 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 12
Post 
Oran berry doesn't exist in GSC... but thanks anyway.


Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:30 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:43 pm
Posts: 522
Post 
DarkPhantom02 wrote:
According to Bulbapedia:

Image
A strange drink which restores 20 HP. This drink must be made by attaching a plain Berry or an Oran Berry to a Shuckle. Over time, the berry will become Berry Juice.

_________________
<center>Image
Join PokeJourney, an RPG site, today!
Image</center>


Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:02 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 pm
Posts: 12
Post 
I know how to get berry juice, thanks all, this topic can be close if you want, im going to post in another how to get it, if anyone wants to get one, BYE.


Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:02 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.