It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:18 pm



Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Black and White 2 info 
Author Message
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 am
Posts: 5
Alright, so I'm sick of nobody ever posting new information to the site. So as opposed to just sitting around waiting I've decided to start a topic to gather information on in game events, what's new, and other useful tidbits on the newest installation of Pokémon. I would rely on the normal site for this but let's face it the admin have been slacking. The second part of the walkthrough isn't even up and it's been over a month. For Black and White much of the walk through and other info was up before US release. It's up to members to keep this site alive so post often with any questions or information

_________________
Nerds shall rein supreme!


Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 am
Posts: 5
Some questions to start; What is the purpouse of liberty garden in these games, how much is known about the Zoroark in game event, What are hidden Hollows and where can I find them?

_________________
Nerds shall rein supreme!


Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Posts: 2280
Location: In your house, nunchuking all of your shit.
Don't know if flaming, relatively oblivious, or just sincerely pissed off.
Bro, do you know how hard they are most likely working working on this? They have lives and they don't just sit around and play games all day.
Chill out, baby buffalo. This site is far from dead.

_________________
"As I look up from the ground
I see darkness all around
And I'm lost but can be found up in the sky
Goodbye
"


Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1142
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
C'mon Samurott, don't be so harsh. I think you rage easily. To someone who is not a member of the community for long, it might seem as if nothing happens.
But Samurott has a point, mate. You need to chill a bit.
As for your questions, Liberty Garden triggers a small in-game event. If you take a Victini there, it will get out of its PokeBall and dance around for a while.
I don't know that Zoroark event you speak about. You meet Zoroark as a Backpacker in Lostlorn Forest, where it gives you TM95-Snarl. You meet it at Team Plasma house in Driftveil if you've done a Memory Link. Finally, you meet it in Victory Road, where it guards the way to N's Castle.
As for the Hidden Hollows, or Hidden Grottoes in the Eng version, they are places between trees. You can notice that sometimes there are leaves instead of space between two trees; that's the location of a Hidden Grotto. Each Hidden Grotto has its own selection of items and Pokemon. Each time you take 256 steps there is a 5% chance that the contents of each Hidden Grotto will regenerate. When this happens, there is a 40% chance that the Grotto will have an item, a 40% chance that it will have a hidden item and a 20% chance to have a Pokemon. When it comes to Pokemon, a Hidden Grotto can have 1out of 3-5 specific species of Pokemon. Those Pokemon don't all have the same rarity. A Kingler, for example, is much easier to find than a Dragonite. Also, Hidden Grotto Pokemon will always have their DW ability. There are many Hidden Grottoes in various places.
Hope I helped. If you want anything else, just ask.

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Last edited by ChillBill on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:09 am
Posts: 5
Thank you you've been extremely helpful and you answered alot of my questions. I'm sorry I went a little too far but with the events page no longer in use and the walkthrough hardly up I felt a little in the dark :oops:

_________________
Nerds shall rein supreme!


Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:10 am
Posts: 1142
Location: Beyond the realms of death...
No worries, mate. Remember, help will always be given to those who need it at Hogwharts... I mean Psypoke.

_________________
The chill of death, the heart of a metalhead. A lone rebel.
Image
I'm a competitive battler, ask me if you have any questions on competitive battling or want advice on Ubers teambuilding.
Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!


Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.