It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Official Prima Ruby/Sapphire Guide 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hey everybody, new to the forms, not sure if this is allowed, please notify me if it is not and I will remove the thread,

What I was wondering is, does anybody have the Official Prima Ruby/Sapphire Strategy guide or a PDF file of them?

If anybody has the Offical guide, would you be willing to provide scans of it converted into a PDF file format and send them to me in some way?

If anybody has the PDF file could you send this to me in some way?

Reason being I cannot find it anywhere and I've started playing Sapphire again and I prefer to play with the guides as it provides maps of all the areas and what pokemon can be caught there, I have seen them on amazon but only used and a lot them say may include illustrations or highlighting I have the bradygames one but it's pretty rubish... thankyou in advance if anybody can help me, even providing a url to where I can get the Pdf would be ever so helpful.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:33 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I think I have it, lying around somewhere. (The book, not a PDF.) It's a pretty big book so I'm not sure how big the filesize would be when converted to PDF. Hopefully it won't be that large. I know how to scan it as a PDF; I'm just not sure if my scanner will give me good quality scans of the thing.

I don't have a lot of free time to scan all of it, so can you tell me what bits of it you want? Do you want the whole thing from start to finish or can you go without the Pokedex in the back?

On top of that, Psypoke and several other sites have walkthroughs posted there (with pictures, even), so why not use a walkthrough there? Just curious.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]