It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Black and White 2 info 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Alright, so I'm sick of nobody ever posting new information to the site. So as opposed to just sitting around waiting I've decided to start a topic to gather information on in game events, what's new, and other useful tidbits on the newest installation of Pokémon. I would rely on the normal site for this but let's face it the admin have been slacking. The second part of the walkthrough isn't even up and it's been over a month. For Black and White much of the walk through and other info was up before US release. It's up to members to keep this site alive so post often with any questions or information

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Some questions to start; What is the purpouse of liberty garden in these games, how much is known about the Zoroark in game event, What are hidden Hollows and where can I find them?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Don't know if flaming, relatively oblivious, or just sincerely pissed off.
Bro, do you know how hard they are most likely working working on this? They have lives and they don't just sit around and play games all day.
Chill out, baby buffalo. This site is far from dead.

Goodbye
"

Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

C'mon Samurott, don't be so harsh. I think you rage easily. To someone who is not a member of the community for long, it might seem as if nothing happens.
But Samurott has a point, mate. You need to chill a bit.
As for your questions, Liberty Garden triggers a small in-game event. If you take a Victini there, it will get out of its PokeBall and dance around for a while.
I don't know that Zoroark event you speak about. You meet Zoroark as a Backpacker in Lostlorn Forest, where it gives you TM95-Snarl. You meet it at Team Plasma house in Driftveil if you've done a Memory Link. Finally, you meet it in Victory Road, where it guards the way to N's Castle.
As for the Hidden Hollows, or Hidden Grottoes in the Eng version, they are places between trees. You can notice that sometimes there are leaves instead of space between two trees; that's the location of a Hidden Grotto. Each Hidden Grotto has its own selection of items and Pokemon. Each time you take 256 steps there is a 5% chance that the contents of each Hidden Grotto will regenerate. When this happens, there is a 40% chance that the Grotto will have an item, a 40% chance that it will have a hidden item and a 20% chance to have a Pokemon. When it comes to Pokemon, a Hidden Grotto can have 1out of 3-5 specific species of Pokemon. Those Pokemon don't all have the same rarity. A Kingler, for example, is much easier to find than a Dragonite. Also, Hidden Grotto Pokemon will always have their DW ability. There are many Hidden Grottoes in various places.
Hope I helped. If you want anything else, just ask.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Last edited by ChillBill on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Thank you you've been extremely helpful and you answered alot of my questions. I'm sorry I went a little too far but with the events page no longer in use and the walkthrough hardly up I felt a little in the dark :oops:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No worries, mate. Remember, help will always be given to those who need it at Hogwharts... I mean Psypoke.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]