It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 ABYYSAL RUINS 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

im pretty sure most of this post is in the right place lol but im curious as to who would benifit from a step map? a step map is literaly a step by step guide to pokemon it accounts for EVERY step taken withen the game, trainer info, their pokemon, movesets placement of items etc. when i say everything i mean EVERYTHING :idea: but i would like to know what i would do with such a creation! i usually have a lot of time on my hands as im a proper nerd :violin: lol so if people think this is a good idea, or would be interested to see an outcome of such a project i could do one on the Abyysal Ruins post what you think i should do and i appreciate the input
thanks again!
one nerdy raven

Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
DOWN WITH PIKACHU!!

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hey welcome to psypokes

read discliamer

have you seen the psypokes walkthroughs if not then you should take a look if you have and you think it needs help then you can talk to Frost (one of this forums admins) and maybe help him some if he says you can*. if you just want to do some thing small then maybe you can post some in the pokemon center forum

Frost will most likely say no but I can't speak for Frost

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

It's been done:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/989552-pokem ... faqs/60929 (Simpler)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/989552-pokem ... faqs/62593 (More detailed)

Regardless, you need Dive, Flash, and Strength to reach the end.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

azul i have seen the walkthroughs they are awesome and they had everything i needed. this project is akin to a giant map made completely by me using no info from walkthroughs and sites. ambitious but i do know the legalities and to be honest doing everything myself seems loads easier than getting permission from every source.
DNA you have the wrong idea the abyysal ruins is just an example of my work and is WAY more detailed than your 'more detailed' map im talking in a scale of steps if my character can move 14 steps along then my map will go the same path in other words EVERY SINGLE STEP will be RECORDED, ARCHIVED and PLACED on the map when i get my image on here of part of abyysal ruins you will see what i mean

i meant what i said about whether i should fully carryout this project
one nerdy raven

DOWN WITH PIKACHU!!

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:12 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

1) It's not my map
2) It does record every step to take to the back of the ruins. See, there are bold red lines with arrows and everything.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:14 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

it records all the steps but it doesn't have all the information there is writing on some of the walls remember anyway Ive decided im going to do a large scale project on Pokemon leaf-green
thanks peeps
One Nerdy Raven
EDIT
who am i kidding? im doing the sinnoh region using pearl then IL do kanto region and jhoto region at the same time using my heart gold then using my emulator IL do the heonn region still haven't worked out if its possible to do one for unova region...curse u game-freak!! :censored:

DOWN WITH PIKACHU!!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've heard there are multiple floors to these ruins. I, however, have not been able to find them. Could somebody please either confirm their nonexistance, or if they do exist, tell me how to find them?

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.
92% of teens would be dead if Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your sig if you are the 8% who would be laughing.

Diamond FC: 5199-4994-9415
White FC: 0089-1661-3588

Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:42 am
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

dialgatime wrote:
I've heard there are multiple floors to these ruins. I, however, have not been able to find them. Could somebody please either confirm their nonexistance, or if they do exist, tell me how to find them?

Look at the 2nd link in my earlier post. It shows you how to get to the extra floors, as well as the most efficient way to do them. (The 1st link is more of a cursory map; the 2nd is more of an informative guide.)

Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]