It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 HG/SS Battle Frontier 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just wanted to know how many of you actually play in the Battle Frontier.

I finally got around to challenging the Battle Tower. I beat the Tower Tycoon Palmer with Tyranitar, Garchomp and Breloom without breaking sweat - literally! Now for my 100 win-streak...

Check out My Brand New and Improved Trading Centre!!! THE SUPERSTORE IS NOW CLOSED

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:27 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I've got Gold on each facility except for the Battle Hall and the Battle Factory which I have silver on.

The ones I did beat are pretty easy if you have the right team but you will be caught out by hax a couple times.

Getting to 100 in the Tower is a daunting task for me which I won't do just yet. It's going to take me a while and it's so easy to be beaten because of 1 Quick Clawed Guillotine.

Battle Hall is the most frustrating because it's realyl easy at first. With a Garchomp you can easily beat all the Ice-types but you can still lose to a Counter, Focus Sash, Meganium.

The Battle Factory is going to be the hardest as you're playing with unfamiliar Pokemon. It's like starting at a streak of 50 in the Battle Tower where everything is almost evenly matched. Also trading with your opponent can be a gamble as you don't know the stats or the movesets properly. As I found out when I traded for a Blissey: My battle against Thornton

Check out my trade thread!

Timezone: GMT+0

Cloning Glitch!

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]