It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Pokeathlon 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

All of the 10 Pokeathlon events are fun but I have my faves and least faves. Here are the events from favorite to least favorite in my opinion
1st Goal Roal-I just like soccer and its an addictive event and I usually average like 10 goals a round. My record is 17 goals.
Top scoring teams for this event:
Heartgold: Bulbasaur Squirtle Sableye; Snover Houndoom Granbull (17)
Soulsilver: Venonat Bellossom Swinub; Whismur Glameow Gible (17)
2nd Relay Run-Running in circles is actually quite interesting. As soon as I got the hang of it, I always got at least 15 laps. And I'm prett ygood at dodging obstacles. My record is 18.4 laps
Heartgold: Vibrava Latios Elekid (16.7)
Soulsilver: Whismur Glameow Gible (18.4)
3rd Snow Throw-It's fun to throw snowballs and it's very addictive and its especially fun when you primarily aim at one other team and I usually get 40+ hits. My record is 72 hits.
Heartgold: Rhyperior Porygon Tyranitar (72)
Soulsilver: Meowth Tyrogue Carvanha
4th Ring Drop-I just think it's pretty fun to play a sumo wrestling style game especially with heavy pokemon like Snorlax and Graveler. I usually get 90+ pts. My record is 169 pts.
Heartgold: Snorlax Miltank Arceus (169)
Soulsilver: Typhlosion Ampharos Ambipom (163)
5th Hurdle Dash-It's ok I guess it was a bit hard for me to get the hang of it at first but it can be quite fun, even with slow pokemon. I usually get between 90-100 sec. My record is 84 secs.
Heartgold: Dratini Jumpluff Chatot (84)
Soulsilver: Pidgeotto Clefairy Jigglypuff (85)
6th Disc Catch-It's not too fun or addictive but it can be very enjoyable when you get into the zone, hit like 10 in a row, and knock off several pokemon. I usually get 55+ pts. My record is 88 pts.
Heartgold: Chimchar Hitmontop Giratina Origin Forme (85)
Soulsilver: Caterpie Metapod Kakuna (88)
7th Circle Push-I like this event and its more with pokemon like Entei and Rapidash but I tend to get really frustrated a lot. I usually get no less than 50 pts. My record is 66 pts.
Heartgold: Rapidash Sunflora Glaceon (66)
Soulsilver: Lickitung Tyrogue Carvanha (61)
8th Lamp Jump-It's not too hard but I don't think it's too fun and I hate when my pokemon crash. I tend to usually get somewhere in the 300's. My record is 516 pts.
Heartgold: Swablu Celebi Volbeat (506)
Soulsilver: Hoothoot Aipom Murkrow (516)
9th Pennant Capture-Sometimes it's hard to control your pokemon, even with pokemon with high skill like Smeargle. I tend to get 36-45 flags most of the time. My record is 48 flags.
Heartgold: Vigoroth Baltoy Wynaut (48)
Soulsilver: Kricketot Mewoth Pinsir; Girafarig Sudowoodo Hoppip; Sharpedo Roselia Cascoon; Venonat Bellossom Swinub; Nidoqueen Omanyte Swablu (45)
10th Block Smash-I hate this so much cuz it's hard unless you use pokemon like Gyarados and Wailord, and even then occassionally it's not enough to win. I tend to get around 60 blocks. My record is 110 blocks.
Heartgold: Snorlax Gyarados Arbok; Snorlax Wailord Hitmonchan; Entei Rhyperior Tyranitar (110)
Soulsilver: Nidoqueen Ursaring Houndour (101)
So whats ur fave pokeathlon event and whats ur fave team to use for it?

Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It would be fine if you made more space between different events, so it is not all stabled up and might become easier to read then :)

Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]