It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Your Encounters With BAD EGGS! Duh duh duh! 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I do not own any bad eggies :P But, I have encountered one...

I wuz playing platinum. I was connected to action replay too with the catch trainer pokemon thingy. There's this route near the lake between Pastoria and Veilstone, and theres this person with a Tropius. So im like "Wow Tropius I've never caught Tropius, ill catch this using my action replay!" And, I chuck a master ball. CLICK! goes the ball. It then says You caught Skorupi, even though it was a Tropius, THEN (and this is the creepy part) It says would you like to nickname this bad egg. And naturally, Knowing bad eggs are well, bad for the game, I switched off. Luckily my game was ok. I just thank god that I didnt have to keep that Tropius/Skorupi/Bad Egg thingy.

So what are YOUR encounters with these random little eggs?

Also, will someone try out what happened to me? I want to see if its just a glitchy game I have. You'll need action replay, a master ball and catch trainer pokemon cheat. Also, I'd activate all pokemon r shinies, then if my results dont happen try without shinies. I cant remember if I was using all pokemon are shinies or not. Thanks!

------------------------------------------------
(>O.O)>{OMG OMG A shiny glitchy! YAY!)

P
S
R
U
L
E

Random talking.
What if nothing meant something, then would anything mean nothing? But then something would be pointless, but if nothing means anything then points would be pointless! AGH! Why is life so confusing???
(O.o){Whaaaaaaaat?)
Nothing. Just... nothing. :3

Tue May 31, 2011 7:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]