It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 where is aipom? 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

i have been looking for aipom anywhere(using headbutt off course), but i cant found it :frustrated: somenody please help me!! :violin:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

This pokemon can be found in azalea town

http://www.psypokes.com/hgss/headbutt.php

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:39 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

u have to use the honey on the trees to lure them it takes time wait around six hours and check also there r some trees that have higher chances of rare pokemon so the best way to get is to go and smother aas many trees as possible in the smallest period of time and the game will reset the clock if u make time fastforward with the ds

so goodluck srry about the very very very very late reply

Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:20 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Location: Being Screwed over and over again by Luck, Fate or Destiny Oh and lets not forget the HUGE ONE KARMA
bamstaman wrote:
u have to use the honey on the trees to lure them it takes time wait around six hours and check also there r some trees that have higher chances of rare pokemon so the best way to get is to go and smother aas many trees as possible in the smallest period of time and the game will reset the clock if u make time fastforward with the ds

so goodluck srry about the very very very very late reply

I'm not trying to sound mean but you do know what this person is playing Heartgold/SoulSilver... You don't smother the trees with honey anymore...

Anyways try the trees around kurt's house thats where I found Aipom on my HG. Headbutt those for a while and you might not only find a Aipom but a heracross too.

I am the Breeding Queen of Chikorita's if you want one, PM me with offers!
Well in that case I am a all around general Breeding Queen so if you have a pokemon that you want breed I'm the girl to talk to! Sadly My Pearl is gone but i will leave it in case it comes back!!
If I am rude ignore it I have a bad day, a bad week or even a bad month... or you have just made me VERY angry either that or BiPolar/ADHD has struck again and I'm Sorry very much maybe.
If I am overly excitable, happy, etc. Ignore it It's just that Karma has decided to be nice for once or Bipolar/ADHD has struck again.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]