It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Dream world Hits the USA 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well im gonnabe going on to the DW here soon. Hoping to find something interesting.

Yesterday was very productive in the DW for me. I managed to geta female seaking with lightining rod, adn im planningto bred it for a better nature and better Iv's. I hoping for the same succes as my Gliscor. There was a moment wher I got booted out of the dream wold becasue of a glitch, but luckly whe nI went bak in all the pokes I befriended remianed.

Thu May 05, 2011 5:17 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
@ GofD = I see we both encountered glitches, did you handle yours the same way I did mines or some better way?...

I am most likely going to unlock Sparkling Sea today when I visit the Dream World & be able to plant better berries because of all the rare berries I got by visiting other's sharing shelf...

I put my Shiny Vullaby to sleep this time to give Vulpix a break...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Fri May 06, 2011 2:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

To be honest I did freak out a little. However After I went back in I found there was nothing to worry about. The DW just acted as if I left without waking up.

As for todays visit, Im not really looking for anything in particular, just gonna try and get my score up some more so more pokes will start popping up. IM sorta getting tired of running into the same ones over and over again. Im also hoping that ahigher score means more berries aare aslo unlocked.

Sat May 07, 2011 6:28 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

It does mean you unlock better berries but I believe that the Berries that are used to weaken super effective attacks are player exclusive as in when you first start out in the Dream World, you are given multiple copies of 1 of those berries & it is the only 1 of those you can get yourself, as for the other berries, they are in the Island of Dreams & more become available as you get more Dream Points...

I didn't visit the DW today as I don't want to set the time back another hour as 8PM is the earliest they start airing stuff that I don't want to miss across the channels I watch...

& I got :censored: off at it but after I learned that it was still there, it was the same story as yours...

I'm not tired of seeing the same pokemon as I don't have many of them with their DW abilities so it is okay as it takes time to unlock more pokemon, meh...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sat May 07, 2011 8:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

That kinda bites. So ill see all the other berries but none off the super seffective weakeners... Ah well ya win some and ya lose some.

As of right now ive got 6500 dreampoints, + or - a few points. Ive been noticing that most of the newer pokes that ive been slecting are from the spakling sea. There seems to be more pokes that interest me there than windswept sky (the only pke Ive chosen from there is my gligar, now gliscor.) Ive got to check to see how long till I can get on for my next session.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:06 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

That's because Windswept Sky is just a domain for Flying Type pokemon & most of those don't have very useful or even interesting DW abilities except for some of the ones mentioned in a previous post or 2 where as most Water Type pokemon have fantastic abilities & are just the better type with more pokemon & they make up Sparkling Sea which is also meh...

I honestly just like Pleasant Forest more then the other 2 as there is just more variety & a higher chance at getting an item from my personal experience, also you have about 1500+ more points then I do as I think I am at around 5000 just barely getting above that, time to just visit the Dream World at 7:30PM or 8:00PM today...

Sun May 08, 2011 4:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I thought I remembered the Nidoran families having genders. O_o

Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Gallade Roxas wrote:
I thought I remembered the Nidoran families having genders. O_o

They do, just that it is in their names instead of by their names like with the other pokemon, any evolved form of either Nidoran though, no dice...

I have 6380 Dream World Points & am learning that it is harder to find people who needs watering for their plants when you have a set of Dream Pals as oppose to prior to that...

I also found a female Lightingrod Seaking but afterwards found a female Infiltrator Zubat & decided that I wanted that so much more so the former will just have to wait it's turn, whenever the heck that is of course...

Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well im up to 7000 Dream points. Two more visits and the "rare" pokes will be unlocked.

I too ran into a female seaking with lightining rod a while back. IM currently breeding it for a betetr nature....
What im really looking farward to is working on my Rattled adamant natured Magikarp (MALE). Which will turn into.. MOXIE GYARADOS!!!!

Im still needing that drought vulpix for my double team. Kinda cant make the team with out it.

Tue May 10, 2011 6:42 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I want a DW Minccino but it is not likely to appear anytime soon which sucks...

I know, I saw your posts about it somewhere...

I am hoping for something good this time around when I visit the DW today, though it is not likely to happen, whatever...

Tue May 10, 2011 7:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Damn I feel behind!
I only got the 2500 to unlock Windswept Sky today. The DW didnt work for me for a long time though, and I mess around with my clock a bit which messes it up too. I can't wait to get a drought vulpix, drizzle poliwag, rattled magikarp and marvel scale dratini!
How many points do you guys usually get each day? I got 500+ once, not really sure how, I think it was because I'd planted a ton of berries and now I have four rows growing.

It was so frustrating today though - I got a butterfree playing the game where you find the missing Pokemon, and I found it in a few seconds then the dreamworld had an error. No butterfree for Patchy. ;[ Then I was playing the ice cream game and lost 40 inches of ice cream because of one silly move. My record is 160 inches, can anyone beat that? ;) I ended up getting a female Staravia, nothing exciting there.

Wed May 11, 2011 1:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

I usually get around 400-450 points a day due to having a set agenda & it not messing up on me & recently I have been able to get 500 points per visit easily due to watering other people's plants on top of typical daily activity, I would have more points but I miss a day on occasion to reset the time to when I want it to be...

Today was awful in the DW, nobody had any plants that needed watering, I didn't get to Sparkling Sea not once & Ponyta was the only option that was even considerable of the pokemon I found that were female...on top of all this, I didn't even get time to get my items I wanted to send to Entralink together due to time restraints caused by computer lag cause of my anti-virus software checking my computer at the time which halves the performance via my suggestion...

I guess it didn't matter as I had my starter Superior asleep at the time as oppose to a pokemon I actually need to level up so meh, whatever, I have my Staryu, Zubat & Wooper which all have great abilities waiting for me in the Entralink along with Ponyta so it's all good...

& no, I always get to 60 in. to 80 in. range when playing that annoying game that costs a berry to boot so that will never happen until I finish purchasing what I need to purchase from the Dream Catalog which at the moment is going to be the Wood House, half way there, half way to go...

Wed May 11, 2011 2:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

AS of right now im at 7440 DW points. I usually get 300-450 points depending on whats going on. Dependeing on what ive planted 120 points come from my berry garden. As for the icecream scoop the highest i got was 70 inches. I usually just go for the min to get the poke.

For the past few days Ihavent found anythign interesting, but todays visit was HORRID. NO female pokes. I ended up gettin a ponyta, not really one of favorite pokes, but out of what I found it was the best bet.

Wed May 11, 2011 3:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i always get at least enough points for a level up. havent really kept track of how many points that is tho. i'm at 7K points, so i think i've unlocked Sparkling Sea, but I didnt get to visit it yet.

Anyone happen to know if your Pokemon moves get overwritten as you level up in the DW? (like in the daycare)

Wed May 11, 2011 8:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well today was very productive for me in the dream world. I got up to 7850 points and Saw 4 new pokes

-Tauros with Sheer Force (pleasent Forest)
-Shellos With Sand Force (Sparkiling Sea)
-Chatot With Big Pecks (WindSwept Sky)
-Pachirisu With Volt Absord (Pleasent Forest)

At last, some new faces. They all ended up being male, So I cant really breed any of them. Out of the four, I chose Pachirisu, Just because I wanted to get something different than a water or normal tye. I wonder what new pokes ill see tomorrow..

Thu May 12, 2011 7:01 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dangertrout wrote:
i always get at least enough points for a level up. havent really kept track of how many points that is tho. i'm at 7K points, so i think i've unlocked Sparkling Sea, but I didnt get to visit it yet.

Anyone happen to know if your Pokemon moves get overwritten as you level up in the DW? (like in the daycare)

It's at least 500+ points sir...& you have gotten 2000+ points since you unlocked Sparkling Sea so I suggest keep entering & exiting the area you go to without venturing through it until it ends up being Sparkling Sea...

No is the answer to that question, it is like the Poke'Walker in that regard, they level up but never actually acquire any of the skills they learn along the way if they level up in the DW that is, but that is what the MT is for so I kind of wish the Day Care would do this considering how easy it is to get the material needed to teach a pokemon a move via the MT so it doesn't matter if the pokemon doesn't just learn the move, but whatever :| ...

GofD wrote:
Well today was very productive for me in the dream world. I got up to 7850 points and Saw 4 new pokes

-Tauros with Sheer Force (pleasent Forest)
-Shellos With Sand Force (Sparkiling Sea)
-Chatot With Big Pecks (WindSwept Sky)
-Pachirisu With Volt Absord (Pleasent Forest)

At last, some new faces. They all ended up being male, So I cant really breed any of them. Out of the four, I chose Pachirisu, Just because I wanted to get something different than a water or normal tye. I wonder what new pokes ill see tomorrow..

I have only 7180 points exactly at this moment & would have had about 100 more but my step niece just had to get in the :censored: way so that is a lost dream...

& :o You seen a Tauros & Shellos?!... :censored: they do have good abilities...

As for my trip, pokemon wise I got alot of good female pokemon, no matter how common they were...

Ledyba with Rattled
Yanma with Frisk (had Giga Drain)
Murkrow with Prankster (FINALLY & it had Roost)
Taillow with Scrappy
Butterfree with Tinted Lens (again but with Roost instead of Air Cutter)

As for watering others' gardens, I used up all of my water & got like 20 items transfered over, some of them was suppose to be transfered over last time but the thing said times up so anyway, good trip as I got the Murkrow but it could have been notably better as far as mini-game scores goes, :censored: child...

Well, back to training my Musharna who will Double Team Baton Pass :evil: ...

Thu May 12, 2011 3:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dw Points 8240

Well Today was a ratehr slow day in the DW for me, that and I ended up going on later then I would have wanted. I moslty ran in toa lot of pokemon ive alreadt seen/ sent over. I eded yp visting Windswept sky alot. Today I did see 3 new pokes:

Drifloon with Flar boost (windswept Sky)
Anorith with Swift Swim ( Sparkilng Sea)
Glameow with Keen Eye (Pleasent forest)

I ended up going with Drifloon (eve nthogu hI already sent on over from my platinum game). Since Anoriths ability didnt seem to good to me, and although Purugly gets a ratehr decent ability (AOnce Glameow evolves of course) I reall didnt see myslf using it a whole lot. And of course, all of them wer male.. Whic h is good I guess since my Quest for a modest lightining rof Goldeen is going Horrilbe,but thats for another thread.

Anyways gonna try and ge ta decent nature on theis drifloon.

Fri May 13, 2011 7:55 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
Dw Points 8240

Well Today was a ratehr slow day in the DW for me, that and I ended up going on later then I would have wanted. I moslty ran in toa lot of pokemon ive alreadt seen/ sent over. I eded yp visting Windswept sky alot.

DW Points = 7610

I have had the same kind of time today in the DW visiting Windswept Sky twice in a row & then Pleasant Forest once after that where I encountered the following of value;

The Female pokemon;
Aerodactyl with Unnerve (Had Stealth Rocks)
Hoothoot with Tinted Lens
Hoppip with Infiltrator (Had Synthesis & is the 3rd 1 I discovered with this move & gender)

I did have some redeeming qualities in regards to the visit though, I obtained a Quick Ball, got lots of berries & didn't get a cluster :censored: of female pokemon that I wanted this time allowing me to obtain something without regret(the Hoothoot can wait until it gets a better DW move) & lastly, I had somewhere over 30 minutes left to use to get my x20 plant watering done in other people's garden today, yeah!...

Hope to have more trips like this in the future as it is a blessing in disguise, tomorrow at 8:30PM or 9:00PM will be my next visit...

Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dw points 8560 (ish)

Lawence Codye wrote:
didn't get a cluster :censored: of female pokemon that I wanted this time allowing me to obtain something without regret

I always seem to get alot of males from the DW. KInda bites when theres a poke you want to give and egg move too but ya cant....

Nothing really popped out at me in the DW world today, so I just chose the irst poke I encountered.

New pokes:

Corsola with Regenerator(Sparkling sea)
Girafrig with Sap sipper (pleasent forest)
Miltank with Sap sipper (pleasent forest)
Tropious with Harvest (Windswept sky)

Corsola ended being the first poke I saw ( so it was chosen as stated above). I would have went with one of the other 3 but, the abilites on them didnt really fit. Miltank Proably wouldve been chosen, but I trasnfered over my lvl 50 from platinum ( I should aslo meatin that I already had Corsola too). Well I just need another 1500 points to unlock the next batch of pokes.

Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

They mentioned it on the main site already but even before they did so I knew about this on during my DW visit yesterday...

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/information/?infoto=121

It's finally happening, starting on the 19th, get it remembered :D ...

I have not visited the DW yet as I have to wait til early night to do so but whatever...

Sat May 14, 2011 1:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Points 8800 ish

Well today was a REALLY slow day in the DW. I got Sparkilg Sea and Windswept sky a lot, but alot of the time THERE WAS NOTHING THERE! I did see only one new poke, a Corpish with Adaptapilty, which I promplty chose . But again it was MALE. Hopefully Iit wont take all day for em to soft rest for the nature I want.

Sun May 15, 2011 7:58 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

8300 points later, and i STILL havent been in the sparkling sea. and i do 4-6 trips over that stupid rainbow >: ( but at least i got a cute little electrike today ^_^

Sun May 15, 2011 11:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I havent been in the DW since Thursday now...oops. I have a female Aerodactyl in my Entralink, havent bothered catching it yet, I dont like his ability. I think Rock Head is best.

Also, is there any reason why Pokemon have better moves sometimes? Is it to do with how well you do in the mini game?

Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Patchy wrote:
I havent been in the DW since Thursday now...oops. I have a female Aerodactyl in my Entralink, havent bothered catching it yet, I dont like his ability. I think Rock Head is best.

Also, is there any reason why Pokemon have better moves sometimes? Is it to do with how well you do in the mini game?

I agree with you soundly but you can just breed it for 1 with the normal ability then unless it is Male then in which case, nevermind unless you have a Ditto...

It does indeed have something to do with exactly that, you get better(I guess) moves with higher scores in the Mini Games that they want you to play, I don't know if it is a certain move linked to a certain score quota or a set of move possibilities set to a quota though so...

I managed to visit the DW but only after midnight when the OneCommunityPublic connection started working again...

I now have 8650 Dream Points & have seen so many more pokemon then usual but never got the chance to select 1 to send to Entralink though I did get 500+ Dream Points & did the typical stuff I usually am able to do when visiting it though I left Mienfoo asleep due to time restraints so...

Next visit will be on the 17th during the early morning which is like, whatever I guess :| ...

Sun May 15, 2011 8:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DW points 9230

Pfffft. Nothing good today. The only new poke I saw was a Skarmory with weak Armour. I chose a female Murkrow with Pranskter. It was only one of two female pokes I saw.

Since tommorw is maintence day, im hopin some more pokes will be released.

Mon May 16, 2011 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next