It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Dream world Hits the USA 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I've found 1 Vulpix in the DW since the day it launched & have only missed a month worth of days worth of visits there, thankfully it was a female but unfortunately it didn't have Dark Pulse & had Heat Wave instead, I have caught it from the Entralink(?) since though, no since in trying to get very good IVs this gen so...

I have also bought everything that was available to purchase from there prior to when the Spooky Manor is launched like...right now actually(not sure if there will be anything added though)...

I have only not caught a Dratini & a dozen of pokemon I wanted with the right gender, that is it, welp, it's time to go see if the Spooky Manor was worth the wait...

EDIT : Spooky Manor was while worth the wait, not too interesting but that is to be expected at best so yeah...

I wished for a Rotom at the Tree & encountered various pokemon during only 2 straight visits there...

--- Pokemon ---
Meditite with Telepathy
Gastly
Rotom
Shuppet with Cursed Body
Spiritomb with Infiltrator
Mawile with Sheer Force
--- Items ---
Lum Berry
Nanab Berry
Bulk Berry x2
Razz berry x2
Calcium

Gastly was female but not with a DW ability so Rotom was my only favorable choice to do that ingame trade with, they haven't added the catalog items yet but I was right about them, they should be up tomorrow after maintenance I am guessing & there is a new house among them to go with the Spooky Manor...

I want Misdreavus though, even though it doesn't have a DW ability...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I find it odd that Misdreavus in the Spooky manor come with Inferno, maybe an early next game tutor move?

Yay for Magic guard Abra and Prankster Volbeat/Sableye.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Well todays trek was rather disappointing. I'd been reading about all the fancy new pokemon everyone's been getting today and was excited to go to the spooky manor.... but instead I got sent to Sparkling Sea x4, Windswept Sky x2 and Pleasant Forest once. and I kept getting the ice cream game (my least favorite). I saw the manor in one of the search games I did (looking for wynaut), but that it. and! didnt find the new berries on anyones share shelf either >.< i want the new house, need to start farming :P
Finally got a female Mantine tho, which was nice =)

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:37 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I had the above situation, except replace "Mantine" with "Feebas".
I did, however, manage to snag a few Lums, 2 Razz, 1 Bluk, and 1 Nanab (and then plant them), and got a chance to play a candle-game with Spiritomb. I like it because it actually involves thinking.

I think the big plusses for this area are Magic Guard Abra, Prankster Sableye, Moody Smeargle, and MAYBE Telepathy Wobbuffet or Heavy Metal Bronzor. (Wait, never mind; both of Bronzor's other abilities are far superior.) Either way I'm really happy for Abra coming out.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

hmmm, another trip with no haunted manor. do i need to do something to unlock it?

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I think it is where your friends houses are like in the button in upper left corner of the window but I don't know cuz I have not been on I just saw it on the internet some where.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:27 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Dangertrout wrote:
hmmm, another trip with no haunted manor. do i need to do something to unlock it?

No - there is actually no basic requirement. It's like Pleasant Forest. But the more areas you unlock, the less likely you'll be to visit one specific one (I actually get the ocean area a LOT now); my DW points just passed 20000 today.

The first Pokemon that I did bring home from Haunted Manor, though (I only bring females home) was Abra, which is AMAZING. And I was only about 10 minutes into my DW time. Magic Guard <3

Oh, apparently the new berries (Razz, Bluk, and Nanab) I think you can harvest up to 10 at a time. I say this because when I came back, mine were fully grown, but the soil was totally dry, and I got 8 berries from each (super-dry soil means you generally get less berries). This has only been one day though that I've tested this, but I think it's a fair bet.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:16 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

looks like i was just unlucky the first 2 days. got to the mansion today and picked a female Ralts ^_^

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

ya I got on and found out how to get to the manor. just keep going to the dream island. yep

and I got my banette the details. :violin:

pokemon. banette
level. 37
gender. female :lol:
ability. cursed body
nature. lax
moves
1) faint attack
2) hex
3) shadow ball
4) cotton guard

I was super happy she was a female hope some of you get some help from this.

3DS FC: 0104-0278-1948

deviantART wrote:
Vectors-R-US:
They do it to trigger fan-fictions. Fur da lulz. Cuz you know how those fan stories can get... *shudders*

VladimirMacHolzraum:
So the writers put things in the show just so they can read our screwed-up fanfics? That explains everything

Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Yay - finally got my Log Cabin. (I'd put a smiley face here, but I don't like the picture.)
This means I have now achieved everything I wanted from the Dream World - at least, before the Spooky Manor came out.

I'm really glad they've released a new location, with different Pokemon and items.
(Although I haven't decided which Pokemon I want from the Manor yet.)

I also love the new mini-game. It reminds me of Seven-Five-Three, where you lay out fifteen matches in a 7-5-3 formation, take turns to pick up matches from one of the rows, and try to force your opponent to pick up the last match. (I know several winning combos in Seven-Five-Three, so I'm quite good at the candle game.)

I got to visit the Manor twice today, but the real prize was in the Pleasant Forest.
I finally found a female Magic Bounce Natu!! *happy dance*

Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I don't have Trainer Club ID (yet), so I can't use Dream World. :( But what I do instead is hack 2 of the things I want to have the ability, breed them to get a DW baby, then train the baby. Of course, I have to see if they're legal in the first place wiht that ability, or else I don't hack them at all.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:48 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DarkAriados wrote:
Yay - finally got my Log Cabin. (I'd put a smiley face here, but I don't like the picture.)
This means I have now achieved everything I wanted from the Dream World - at least, before the Spooky Manor came out.

I'm really glad they've released a new location, with different Pokemon and items.
(Although I haven't decided which Pokemon I want from the Manor yet.)

I also love the new mini-game. It reminds me of Seven-Five-Three, where you lay out fifteen matches in a 7-5-3 formation, take turns to pick up matches from one of the rows, and try to force your opponent to pick up the last match. (I know several winning combos in Seven-Five-Three, so I'm quite good at the candle game.)

I got to visit the Manor twice today, but the real prize was in the Pleasant Forest.
I finally found a female Magic Bounce Natu!! *happy dance*

I already did before the Spooky Manor came out & I am actually trying to get everything else that was added to the catalog except for the new house that was added before getting the new house that was added & the fact that besides the Lum Berry, everything other berry added to the Spooky Manor's item list actually grows twice as many harvest as the other berries including the Lum Berry of course which makes it even easier...

Me either, I do want a Misdreavus from there though even if she doesn't get a DW ability :cry: ...

That new mini-game is actually a fantastic addition that unfortunately can only be played with pokemon you meet in the Spooky Manor which is it's downfall but it is still awesome, I cannot have a bad day in this game & it isn't boring because of that either...

Besides my first visit since the area was added when I already had my pokemon asleep prior to it being added, I have seen the Spooky Manor at least 2 to 4 or 5 times EVERY single visit I have made to the DW since it was added which I am happy about, some other pokemon I have found there besides what I saw previous on my first visit worth of trips here...

Abra with Magic Guard
Bronzor with Heavy Metal
Meowth with Unnerve
Smeargle with Moody
Snubbull with Rattled
Spoink with Gluttony
Stunky with Keen Eye
Volbeat with Prankster

Abra, maybe Bronzor, Snubbull & Volbeat are the 1s I want out of those above with Volbeat being the favored 1...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:56 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Quote:
I already did before the Spooky Manor came out

Yeah, but not everyone visits DW all that frequently. I frequent it about 3 or 4 times a week, I've got 20000+ DW points and all the new furniture besides the new house...and there are still people on my DW pals list who have easily 3 times as many DW points as I do.

More to the point...Spooky Manor's nice and all, but I've noticed lately I keep getting kicked into the Sparkling Sea area. Today's conquest of mine was the Elegant Bed, my last non-house decor that I need, and a female Smeargle. (I only take back females now.) I did come across a Bronzor slightly before, but since Bronzor are always genderless, I figure why not go for the Smeargle.

I'm waiting for Pokemon to actually reveal the password for the Summer Deerling C-Gear Skin, which is why I'm going to hold off on Game Sync today until they release the password. It looks almost exactly the same as Spring Deerling, but it's more green.

I'd really like to take home a DW Poliwag; I've only seen one ever and it was male ._.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:57 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

DNA wrote:
Yeah, but not everyone visits DW all that frequently. I frequent it about 3 or 4 times a week, I've got 20000+ DW points and all the new furniture besides the new house...and there are still people on my DW pals list who have easily 3 times as many DW points as I do.

I am aware of that, I don't either though & only have 27170 Dream Points right now...I just used to frequent it earlier on before I got to over 10000 Dream Points & by then I already brought half the house as there is not much use for berries ingame honestly...I was in short, just mentioning that I did that way before it came out, that is all ;) ...

DNA wrote:
More to the point...Spooky Manor's nice and all, but I've noticed lately I keep getting kicked into the Sparkling Sea area. Today's conquest of mine was the Elegant Bed, my last non-house decor that I need, and a female Smeargle. (I only take back females now.) I did come across a Bronzor slightly before, but since Bronzor are always genderless, I figure why not go for the Smeargle.

I love that bed, I am actually trying to get it as well but I really want that lamp too but Lum Berries take forever to grow so I have to wait until today to get my 20 Lum Berries :cry: ...

DNA wrote:
I'm waiting for Pokemon to actually reveal the password for the Summer Deerling C-Gear Skin, which is why I'm going to hold off on Game Sync today until they release the password. It looks almost exactly the same as Spring Deerling, but it's more green.

I'd really like to take home a DW Poliwag; I've only seen one ever and it was male ._.

Thanks for mentioning this, that is my favorite Deerling as it is my favorite color, Green...can't wait...

This tells me that I should consider myself luckier then I do greatly cause I already have a female DW Poliwag...been getting unlucky lately...

Yesterday I only saw 2 new pokemon(at least new to me) from the Spooky Manor & thankfully got a female from there finally...

Drowzee with Inner Focus / Male (just not a good ability for it at all...)
Wobbuffet with Telepathy / Female (I don't even know if this is a good ability for it or not...)

Meowth & Wobbuffet were the only Female pokemon so I picked Wobbuffet cause Meowth's ability sucks hard, can't wait to see what I get from my 1 visit today...

Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:46 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Some places ban Shadow Tag, so in the case of Wobbuffet, it's used if you can't get Shadow Tag. Alternatively, Telepathy makes Wobbuffet usable now in doubles - you can use Earthquake or Surf without hitting him.
Quote:
I love that bed, I am actually trying to get it as well but I really want that lamp too but Lum Berries take forever to grow so I have to wait until today to get my 20 Lum Berries

When Spooky Manor was first released I already had about 20-odd Lum Berries. The reason for this is that the Pokemon Cafe area (the Japan-exclusive one that gave out female Eevee) had Lum Berry (as well as the 4 drink items, i.e. Fresh Water etc.) as an obtainable item there. I spent a few days looking for a Share Shelf or two and taking some Lum Berries home with me. It didn't take too long as I have a couple Japanese players on my DW friend list.

All I need to do is get the new manor house. Thankfully, the new berries grow in about one day and produce 10 berries at once (or 8 if they get neglected - my DW hours are somewhat erratic), and I'm already up to 100 or so at least on each one (last I checked), so I might end up having the manor by the end of the week.

I can only hope that I actually take some fun stuff home with me.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:30 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

umm is there anyone that's willing to trade a corsola,barboach,marill,or psyduck with thier dream world abilities female(especially marill),if you have it please do reply and ask me for something that you may want,Peace,Love and good luck on your journey ^_^

Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Um, okeanos, that should be in the Pokemon Stadium forum (not trying to sound like an admin, but...). If you PM me though, I might have a few of those.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Good news!
Dream World now has a new region!

It's called Rugged Mountain - and like Spooky Manor, it's available by default.
(Details on the official Pokemon website.)

No idea what kind of items or Pokemon can be found there, since I haven't visited it yet.
Hopefully it has Clear Body Klink. I'd really like one of those...

Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:30 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I don't think any of the areas have Unova pokemon. I got a female Bagon last night with sheer force. becomes moxie for salamence.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:42 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

as did I. It's got Outrage as well, which I can't breed onto Salamence, so I'm going to SR for a good one.

If anyone's interested in what you can get there:

Quote:
Absol - Justified
Bagon - Sheer Force
Beldum - Light Metal
Burmy - Overcoat
Cacnea - Water Absorb
Croagunk - Poison Touch
Hippopotas - Sand Force
Larvitar - Sand Veil
Machop - Steadfast
Magby - Vital Spirit
Magnemite - Analytic
Makuhita - Sheer Force
Mankey - Defiant
Numel - Own Tempo
Phanpy - Sand Veil
Rhyhorn - Reckless
Skorupi - Keen Eye
Slugma - Weak Armor
Spinda - Contrary
Teddiursa - Honey Gather
Torkoal - Shell Armor
Trapinch - Sheer Force
Tyrogue - Vital Spirit

Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

the one i take issue with is sheer force trapinch. it still turns into levitate for flygon >.< is trapinch used in little cup at all? i guess it would be less bad if it is...

Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:03 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

I don't think it's very common, as far as I've heard. However, Trapinch can pick up Giga Drain or Signal Beam straight from the Dream World, so it's helpful for those who don't have Poke Transfer. But for those who do...nothing special, really. Giga Drain isn't bad this time around, though.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I am not sure if this has already been answered or not, but if I register 2 game sync IDs and there is a promotion to receive a Pokemon through dream world can I receive it on both games or would that require each game having a separate account to get the promo Pokemon on both games?

Like for instance there is the Mamoswine promotion. I want to get a Mamoswine on both of my games, can I do that if I have them registered to the same Pokemon Global Link account?

Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:01 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

you can receive it on both games.

Black Friend Code: used in trades gmt - 06:00 central time us
Chris 1935 9949 5758
3ds Friend code:
3695-0533-8271 this one has reached 100 friends if you want a safari from me use the 2nd friend code.
2nd 3ds friend code: 1821-9478-7101
Black2 Friend Code: Chris 0519 5118 7320

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:32 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8