It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Dream world Hits the USA 
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I am having a bitter sweet feeling about my visit to the Dream World today...

Dream Points = 9240

I have finally got 150 of at least 2 of the berries I need to get a new house which is the 1 I would prefer to live in, I have found some rather interesting new pokemon which are(these might not be all of them but);

Growlithe with Justified
Psyduck with Swift Swim

Both of them were male & not even good Egg Move material though I did find a male version of the Aerodactyl I accepted 1 day from the DW previously that had Stealth Rocks so that might be good breeding material but that was it so I didn't select a pokemon today as they were all pokemon I had already including Miltank which I got at the beginning of my visit today that I actually found yesterday along with some other potential pokemon & 2 to 3 female Butterfree & 2 Taillow & the rest were male so that wasn't happening...

I did everything else I normally did today including getting the Wall Poster which doesn't look as impressive as always & only have 1 more Designer item to go I am guessing which is the Flower Vase which I will get during tomorrow's visit...

I also found alot of new items which include but may not be all of them;

MooMoo Milk(?)
Sharp Beak
Pass Orb (actually old but whatever & this is meant for every item below as well)
Quick Ball
Nest Ball
Heal Ball
Great Ball
Revive

I really need to get some more Sitrus berries already cause I am not digging that old house to say the least :| ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Last edited by Lawence Codye on Wed May 18, 2011 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dw points: 9640

New pokes

Buneary with limber (pleasent forest)
Electrike with Minus (pleasent forest)
Feebas with Adapitability (Sparkling Sea)
Lileeep with Storm Drain (sparkling Sea)

An interesting day in the dream world. I saw 3 Driftloons (2 male one female). Other than that and the four new pokes, nothing really that jumped out. I choose The lileep becasue of its ability. I would have choosen the Buneary (it had drain punch) if lileep hadnt appeared. Im gonna guess that maybe 2 more trips (or 3/4 of next trip if its a good one) And I will unlock the rarest pokes in the DW.

Wed May 18, 2011 6:11 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dream Points = 9590

Today in the DW was so so, not good but not bad...I found a Skarmory with Weak Armor, but ended up getting a Taillow with Scrappy instead due to the Skarmory being the male gender & I also found a Buneary with Limber & Sudowoodo with Rattled as well but they were both male, though I did get about slightly over 10 plants of others watered & I have my last Sitrus Berries planted & ready to grow to get that house & lastly, got all 5 of the Designer Items & I have to say, the flower vase was well worth it...

I wonder how to get that Dream House as I will call it, I have seen slightly under 10 of those houses though they all belonged to people who lived in Japan...

I see there is more pokemon to be discovered & also, next time you all visit the DW, do not forget to get your Special DW Eevolution that you won from that game, it isn't possible yet but when you log on to the Global Link site later today(the 19th of May), please be sure to visit the Promotions page to obtain them & also to get that Munna skin for your C-Gear(you need a code for this 1 though)...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Wed May 18, 2011 9:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

If the Dream House is the fluffy pink one with the angel wings everywhere, I believe it was from the Daisuke Fanclub. I remember reading somewhere that they held a contest where people would submit houses and accessories, and that was the winner. I think all members of the club got the set or a code for it or something. oh, found the link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ... _Catalogue

I'm at 9510 points and have yet to see the Sparkling Sea. I'm starting to thing my Dream World is broken :(

Wed May 18, 2011 10:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well I guess the eeveelition isnt out yet, So im gonna withhold my visit for today til I get it. I dont want to visit the DW get a poke I like and find out I cant get my espeon.

Does anyone know the time there gonna get the promotion up and running?

Thu May 19, 2011 5:52 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

GofD wrote:
Does anyone know the time there gonna get the promotion up and running?

13:00 for all regions so i have to wait about 2 hours.

GofD wrote:
I dont want to visit the DW get a poke I like and find out I cant get my espeon.

lucky I didn't no what esipeons ability was till after I got my flareon.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:18 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I'm... Right Here, Right Now, Right Here, Right Now...
I'm one of the people who 'apparently' hasn't played the game despite earning myself an Espeon, tried logging out and back in, still no joy. Anyone esle had this problem and/or solved it? If it doesn't appear tomorrow I'm contacting Support about it.

Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Browners wrote:
I'm one of the people who 'apparently' hasn't played the game despite earning myself an Espeon, tried logging out and back in, still no joy. Anyone esle had this problem and/or solved it? If it doesn't appear tomorrow I'm contacting Support about it.

*shakes browners hand*

Hello and welcome to the club. Yeah im having this problem too. Havent figured it out yet...

DW points 9990

10 more. All i needed was 10 mroe flippin points.... Ah well TOMORROW THE RAREST POKES WILL BE UNLOCKED!!!!

Today I went with a female Shellos with Sand ...... :frustrated: :censored: :censored: . Pardon my french, but when I was waking up My dialga, an error occured and I had to reboot. I got my Dialga back, But lost he items and my Shellos..

Thu May 19, 2011 2:53 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dream Points = 9920 (because of that stupid :censored: technical problem with the DW Eevolution promotion taking up all my time)

I saw a Kabuto with Weak Armor today, nothing else special even happened except the points I did manage to at least get...

Attachment:
RidiculousIssueWithGL2.png

& :censored: that poorly handled promotion, I should have had my Glaceon & another pokemon today but :censored: just can't seem to be together with the Global Link now can it?!...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I know what you mean lawence. I didnt get into the DW until 6pm, wating for the freakin eeveelution... Im gonna check the GL today to see if they got there act together.

Fri May 20, 2011 6:23 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
I know what you mean lawence. I didnt get into the DW until 6pm, wating for the freakin eeveelution... Im gonna check the GL today to see if they got there act together.

Guess what?...

No they did not get their act together & this is 1 of those times where there is truly no excuse as it's not saved as a cookie on your laptop or computer for the site as that doesn't even make any sense anyway & it just shouldn't take them that long to get them up I mean come on, they had full control of when the event would take place & could have made it available at any date but no, no, they started it on the 19th of May so there is really no :censored: possible excuse for such a technical problem on their part, not 1...

Honestly, I dare to say that this is worse then that situation with Sony- :o did I just actually say that?...

Fri May 20, 2011 1:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dw points 10200

I only spent half an hour in Dw today mainly becasue I got on at 8 pm...

Today I saw 3 new pokes

Tentacool with rain dish (sparkiling sea)
Sudowoodo with rattled ( Pleaent forest)
Caravanah with Speed boost ( Sparkilng sea)

I went with Cravanah simply becasue I NEED MORE SWEEPERS. Ok technically I ony have one wall, but I m not much for using walls.

Ive pretty much given up on getten my espeon ( so much for making that Espeopn I made in the personal trainers thread, I kinda wanted to give it a try..). Youd think they have this thing figuresd out since they didnt realease them till yesterday.)

Fri May 20, 2011 4:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got my Umbreon no problem. Weird.

I have 5030 points now - so tomorrow, I'll hopefully reach Sparkling Sea! I can't wait. I got a female oddish with teeter dance today - there wasnt much else to take. Female ice shard deliberd, female pidgey & spearow w/ steel wing. I only take females though, to breed a better/shiny one.

Then I'll unlock the rarer pokes - I cant take the waiting! :(

Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Dream Points = 10640

Today in the Dream World was excellent aside from still not having my Glaceon, by the way, I contacted them about that using Customer Service & I hope to hear from them or for them to simply get this handled soon...

I actually got my Log Cabin House today, got Mienfoo to 500+ points again & transfered a Relicanth with Sturdy back to my Black Verison today, I also encountered a Goldeen which is hilarious cause Seaking is able to be encountered so why is Goldeen there, I lastly encountered a Poliwag with Swift Swim but it & Goldeen & the Seaking I encountered today were all Male so that wasn't going down...

I am going to be so happy when I finally encounter something worthwhile among the 10000 point pokemon, I am not going to be on until the 22nd at some time after or at 1:29AM :lol: ...

Fri May 20, 2011 11:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I'm in love with Sparkling Sea. :p It was such a tease though - Pokemon like Relicanth (playing with Wailord, which I found funny), Wailmer, Barboach, Omanyte and all sorts of awesome others but everything was male. I actually thought I wouldnt get any females. Then a few in a row came up but the only good one was Clamperl so I took her. I got 630 points, and all from just exploring the island. There was never a time when I couldnt find anything - that was a first. Happen to anyone else?

Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

10100 points and i still haven't seen sparkling sea :(
@ Lawence Codye - silly question, but did you go to "promotions" to get your Glaceon before entering the DW? (since that first time that it failed) The only other thing I can think of that would mess it up is maybe your pokemon wasn't asleep yet when you tried to pick up the Glaceon?

Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Patchy wrote:
I'm in love with Sparkling Sea. :p It was such a tease though - Pokemon like Relicanth (playing with Wailord, which I found funny), Wailmer, Barboach, Omanyte and all sorts of awesome others but everything was male. I actually thought I wouldnt get any females. Then a few in a row came up but the only good one was Clamperl so I took her. I got 630 points, and all from just exploring the island. There was never a time when I couldnt find anything - that was a first. Happen to anyone else?

Funny thing is, I think it has to do with hitting the required points to level up your pokemon cause I actually seen pokemon up to around 7 times when I visited the Island of Dreams but I always stop encountering pokemon when I get close to 500+ points though because I do other things before even exploring the Island of Dreams, I end up with over 500+ points when the areas finally become stranded :| I wish I knew more about what causes this but I don't so...

Dangertrout wrote:
@ Lawence Codye - silly question, but did you go to "promotions" to get your Glaceon before entering the DW? (since that first time that it failed) The only other thing I can think of that would mess it up is maybe your pokemon wasn't asleep yet when you tried to pick up the Glaceon?

Yes, I tried every possible method in the past days since the Event launched though I didn't get on on the 19th when it started because I was too busy to possibly do so...

I tried it before entering the Dream World, I tried it without having a pokemon asleep, I tried it right after putting a pokemon to sleep before & after visiting the Dream World during the time the Event was on, I tried to do so when I wasn't able to go to the Dream World, etc., etc...

The only thing I haven't tried is changing my Privacy Settings, though they say they are looking into it, I hope they are right cause this is non-sense to say the least...

Oh & also, I haven't tried it while having my starter pokemon asleep which is like, whatever but did you have your starter asleep when you did it, Dangertrout?...

Sat May 21, 2011 1:04 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Dangertrout wrote:

Nope doesn't seem to make a difference, tried before sending a poke to sleep, after and after going in the dream world, nuthin'....

4 visits ago I was at 860 points, due to not visiting in about 2 weeks, now at 2360. Pretty good going I think! :D

Sat May 21, 2011 1:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I only have my Simipour running around doing missions in the DW, so having a starter asleep probably doesn't make a difference. I was going to say maybe if you're using a pokemon not native to your game (different trainer ID), but that can't be it cause my BF uses an event poke shifted from SS.

I just had a scary thought. Is it possible that your account timed out and so you were not signed in when you completed the minigame? I know sometimes when I play in the funzone for a while (signed in and collecting tokens) and I go back to the PGL via the link at the top, I get logged out. Could the reverse have happened to you guys?

side note - I just got the Leafeon today, no prior attempts. Also, I forgot to grab the promo before entering the DW, so i had to leave the DW without waking up, do the promo thing, then go back in. not sure if thats going to help us troubleshoot this, but just in case, thought i'd mention it.

Sat May 21, 2011 1:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dangertrout wrote:
I just had a scary thought. Is it possible that your account timed out and so you were not signed in when you completed the minigame? I know sometimes when I play in the funzone for a while (signed in and collecting tokens) and I go back to the PGL via the link at the top, I get logged out. Could the reverse have happened to you guys?

You know what, that is a defiant possiblity, Ive had to while in the Dw, come back and I was logged out. And if this is true, there are gonna be a lot of less than pleaent people.

2 hours before i cna logg in ot DW.....Cant wait till tuesday for the reset...

Sat May 21, 2011 2:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lawence Codye wrote:
Funny thing is, I think it has to do with hitting the required points to level up your pokemon cause I actually seen pokemon up to around 7 times when I visited the Island of Dreams but I always stop encountering pokemon when I get close to 500+ points though because I do other things before even exploring the Island of Dreams, I end up with over 500+ points when the areas finally become stranded :| I wish I knew more about what causes this but I don't so...

I guess that makes sense too, but I go straight to the Island because usually I take a long time finding people whose berries need watering. But when I do, its after the island and my pokemon always has just the music note thing at best, which means its somewhere <500. Today it had the heart and I probably would have found more Pokemon if I'd had time to keep going. Argh, I wish I knew what causes it too. ;p

Sat May 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Well I didnt get on to the dream world today. Moslty becasue the family pet had to be put down, so I dont really feel like "befriending" some pixels right now....

And yes I ve noticed that afetr I hit a certain point pokemon stop showing up. Kinda bites if you dont see the poke you want and all the pokes you do have, you already transfered over.

EDIT:MAY 22

DWpoints 10510

New pokes

Scyther with steadfast (pleasent forest)
Marill with Sap Sipper (pleasent forest)
Skitty with wonder Skin (pleasent Forest)
Natu with magic bounce (pleaent forst)

All in all a pretty good day in the Dw. The pokes I saw all had good abilites ,but i went with NAtu. basically becasue of Magic Bounce. All I need to do is soft reset until I ge ta bold natured one (AHHHHHHHHH ITS GONNA TAKE FOREVER!!!)

Sat May 21, 2011 6:37 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As I expected I go to the Windswept Sky today and got 500+ points but a strange thing happened, the frorest and the sky empied, nothing there, no pokes or berries, tried about 5 more times but nothing came back. Weird. I picked up a Zubat and did some gardening instead.

Sun May 22, 2011 1:06 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

GofD wrote:
Dangertrout wrote:

You know what, that is a defiant possiblity, Ive had to while in the Dw, come back and I was logged out. And if this is true, there are gonna be a lot of less than pleaent people.

2 hours before i cna logg in ot DW.....Cant wait till tuesday for the reset...

That is a sound possibility except I was still receiving Tokens for getting so much in the game or whatever & it was being added to my total so for me, I doubt that that was the case but still even then, maybe, though I am still frustrated with them for not anticipating such an obvious occurrence in the case that that is the cause...

I can't wait until Tuesday either to see if they fixed the problem or at least compensated for the problem that occurred...

Patchy wrote:
I guess that makes sense too, but I go straight to the Island because usually I take a long time finding people whose berries need watering. But when I do, its after the island and my pokemon always has just the music note thing at best, which means its somewhere <500. Today it had the heart and I probably would have found more Pokemon if I'd had time to keep going. Argh, I wish I knew what causes it too. ;p

I actually am now doing that everytime I visit the DW cause the other way around really limits the time you have to search for what you want pokemon wise & yes, it is difficult as I didn't get 20 plants watered today, not even including my own which doesn't even count towards the 20 plant limit...

Browners wrote:
As I expected I go to the Windswept Sky today and got 500+ points but a strange thing happened, the frorest and the sky empied, nothing there, no pokes or berries, tried about 5 more times but nothing came back. Weird. I picked up a Zubat and did some gardening instead.

It happens, I didn't get to Sparkling Sea for about 4 days straight I think & just got there today only to not end up having anything I wanted from doing so...

Dream Points = 11160

Mienfoo didn't level up from yesterday+today's visit or today's visit after being put back to sleep but I did have a awesome clutch option at the Wishing Tree...

I encounterd an Elekid with Vital Spirit that was actually Female but then encountered a Sudowoodo with Rattled that I found to be way more useful so I chose it instead & this was just in only 5 to 10 minutes of my visit today...

I then put Mienfoo back to sleep, got nothing worth looking at or that was new until I encountered a Marill that was thankfully Female with the ability Sap Sipper & it had Ice Punch which made me super happy to see her...but then I got greedy trying to level up Mienfoo or find something better & went in again, only to end up finally going to Sparkling Sea after 2 visits to Windswept Sky & a visit to Pleasant Forest & in the sea I encountered something else that made me happy to see it, a Lileep with Storm Drain & the attack Giga Drain already on it but in a clutch decision I ended up picking Marill because Ice Punch isn't a TM & Marill is more my style of pokemon battle wise so I said, Lileep can wait...

I encountered another Staravia & a Slowpoke with Regenerator but they were both Male which on both occasions :censored: me off really really bad, mainly in Staravia's case but whatever, guess I better get to catching the slightly over 10 pokemon I have waiting for me in the Entralink now :| ...

Sun May 22, 2011 5:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I still haven't seen the Sparkling Sea, and now I know why! I haven't finished the game :P
Apparently I must acquire the 8th badge in order to qualify for the Scuba Certification. 8-)

No females showed up for me today, so I grabbed the NidoranM. It was a meh day in the DW, but my Simipour got her level up, so hurrah!

Sun May 22, 2011 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 199 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next