It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Black and White FAQ and Help 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I was wondering if someone has a list of what pokemon show up where in the Dream World. Specifically, I'd like to know where to find Vulpix and Pichu. And one other thing: Do Gen V pokemon show up on the Island of Dreams, or is it just old species?

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You could check out Bulbapedia's Pokémon Dream World, scroll down to Areas and click on the area you want to see for a complete list of Pokemon.
There's, of course, the ever so helpful lolstop but apparently Psypoke don't like it.
Then there's also the handy gadget called Google, which you can use to find about any sort of information by yourself.
EDIT: Seems like only Pokemon from Gen I-IV are available at the moment.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I hope I don't feel stupid for asking but... how do I get to the global link to get the event Pokémon? I get how to go to the dream world but not the event global link. :3

Image (by Ender)

Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:54 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

The Global Link is the website you access Dream World in. Are you referring to the Entralink, perhaps?

If so: Access it via C-Gear. Tap Wireless (the yellow one), then Entralink. You'll be in the Entralink now; from there, go north into the forest (the Entree Forest). Any Pokemon you have obtained/befriended in DW will meet you there; catch them with a Dream Ball.

If not: Rephrase your question so I'll be able to understand it.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nevermind, I found it under promotions on the website. But, are there codes to get the C-Gear themes and extra holiday furniture, etc., in the Dream World? That Winter Deerling C-Gear cover looks cute but it wasn't on the Events page.

Image (by Ender)

Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

If you want to obtain special promotions, go to Global Link's main page, log in, and hit "Promotions". A list of currently available promotions will be listed; to acquire them, input a special password unique to that event. Here's a list myself and a few other people have been cataloguing.

After you input the password and successfully receive the promotion, it will be saved to your profile. Then, go back to GL's main page and hit "Customize". From there you can select a C-Gear skin to put in your game (among other things). Make your changes and save them; the changes will take effect in your game when you use Game Sync to wake up a sleeping Pokemon.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Any idea for a good team to use for fighting the elite 4? i've just started the game(Black version) and i have just gone through the dream yard section. I'm using oshawott now. After some searching at the new Pokemon and those Pokemon used by the elite 4, i have considered to go for Krookodile, Darmanitan, Swanna(just for the sake of a pokemon that knows fly). any other good suggestion???

Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Krookodile is good against Shauntal and Caitlin, Darmanitan will help take down Grimsley, but don't get Swanna. Try getting a Pidove. It is a very effective pokemon because it will help defeat Burgh, Clay, and Marshall. If you have Victini, use that instead of Darminitan.

Goodbye
"

Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

oh, thanks Samurott. do you have any idea how can i get Victini now?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Unfortunately, there are no Victini events at the moment so your best bet would be trading for it. It's always helpful to use the Events sidebar on Psypoke to catch events in time ;)

Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:29 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

aww, too bad. Nintendo should have made a repetition(maybe 2 or 3 times more) for those past events so that future players would be able to get those pokemon too. And it is not like every pokemon players live in places like Japan or America where there would be a lot of events in their local Pokemon Center store. Future players are part of Pokemon franchise's customer and supporters, so I think they deserve to obtain some of these event pokemon too.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:43 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Shauntal (Ghost) and Caitlin (Psychic) can be routed by a solid Dark or Ghost-type. Options include Krookodile, Chandelure, Bisharp, and Zoroark. Golurk might be a possible as well.

Marshal (Fighting) needs strong Flying and Psychic moves to decimate him. Chandelure can learn Psychic via TM and has the added bonus of being Ghost-type...but watch out for Payback. Golurk can learn Fly (lol) and is also Ghost-type. Failing that, you could try Swoobat.

And then there's Grimsley (Dark), who will be routed with Fighting thoroughly. You can use things like Conkeldurr, Golurk (w/Hammer Arm), Mienshao, or even something like Galvantula.

The two trainers after the E4 have well-rounded teams, so try and bring enough backup that can hit SE on as many types as possible. Someone who can set up and sweep (e.g. something with Swords Dance or another stat boosting move) is also advised.
Just watch out for the Hydreigon.

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:29 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

All of a sudden, whenever I try to put a Pokémon on the Dream World, it says that the thing has run dry and needs a day to recharge. But I haven't tucked in a Pokémon in days! At first I thought it was because I put in a promotion code for Arceus a few hours prior to trying to tuck in, but even more than 24 hours after I put in the code it still won't let me. Is it because I logged in or is my wi-fi goofing up?

Image (by Ender)

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

khoufu wrote:
All of a sudden, whenever I try to put a Pokémon on the Dream World, it says that the thing has run dry and needs a day to recharge. But I haven't tucked in a Pokémon in days! At first I thought it was because I put in a promotion code for Arceus a few hours prior to trying to tuck in, but even more than 24 hours after I put in the code it still won't let me. Is it because I logged in or is my wi-fi goofing up?

If you change the time on your DS or use your game in a different DS it will make you wait another 24 hours before you can log in.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I have a few dozen orbs but no idea how to use the pass powers. Is it somewhere on the C-Gear or something?

Image (by Ender)

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

If I am correct, which I'm 95% sure I am, once you unlock/buy/get (Whatever you want to call it) a pass power, it goes into effect immediately.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:51 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Actually, Samurott, it's a bit more complicated than that.

Khoufu - you're correct; it's somewhere on the C-Gear. Turn it on, tap the bar on the bottom (the one that shows you who's nearby, it's to the immediate right of the color wheel), then tap the green upside-down triangle.

A pop-up will come up that says: "Will you use X Power? Y needed/Z held"
where:

X - Name of Pass Power you set at the Entree (you may only set one at a time)
Y - Number of Pass Orbs needed to activate the power
Z - Number of Pass Orbs you have in your bag

After confirming, the Power will come into effect. With only a few exceptions, all Pass Powers last 3 minutes. Tapping the green upside-down triangle now will show you what Pass Power you're using, and how much time you've got time left.

Once it expires, repeat the cycle. Ta-da!

Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:56 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

HI Im a terribly stuck im trying to get the mewtwo as the mystery gift and i won't let connect to nitendo wi-fi and i also tried infared but that didn't work either can anyone help me

Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Did you check you Nintendo WFC Settings?

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

This is my question as I can't find a solution anywhere on it.

My White version and my Black version both have a different world server on Dream World.

:?: ** If I were to restart my Black version and play to the point of accessing Dream World once again, would I be able to get a different world server number?

Ex: White Version is World ID: 2 and Black Version is World ID: 1

I want them both on World ID: 2

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Thats most likely up to the programming of the game, but I wouldnt try it as you'll have to delete the save file you already have. Especially if it doesnt work, then the only thing that you wouldve accomplished is screwing yourself out of a game that you started.

Goodbye
"

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

That's what I wanted to figure out. As I currently play the White version, and the Black version my b/f plays. We wanted to have same server so that we could swap berries and stuff. We got both games set to Canada, but I guess that doesn't have any effect on it.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Aquadude wrote:
Is it possible for your starter to have the dream world ability?

yes it is if you keep breeding it with musharna you will get an egg with the dream world ability

for example if you breed musharna with a emboar you have a chance of getting a tepig with the ability reckless

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

wait does that work for any pokemon? so in my white version which pokemon could I breed to get their dream world abilities?

Fire Water Earth Wind

Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 pm
Trivia Champion
Trivia Champion

Guys, only the female can pass down her hidden ability. And since the egg will always be the lowest evolved form of the female when it hatches...then yeah, you wouldn't be able to get a DW starter, since no female DW starter has been released.

Also, breeding with Ditto prevents the hidden ability from being passed down.

So if you breed a female Musharna (w/ Telepathy) with a male Emboar (I don't know if they're even in the same egg group, but this is just for the sake of example), you will get a Munna which may or may not have Telepathy. By contrast, if the Musharna was male and the Emboar was female, you'd get a Tepig with Blaze, since the hidden ability was on the father, not the mother.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 297 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next