It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 HMs 
Fails at life
Fails at life

for road blocks...aka snorlax, theyll just add a form of pokeflute, and for sudowoodo, spraycan like usual, but remember, neither are in Isshu anyways.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:48 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

With the black and white/yin-yang theme, I'd like to see an HM tha inverts things. Like turns a tree into a a techological thing and vice versa.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:05 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Magus wrote:
Jumping over large gaps sounds cool, but I'm sure if Extremespeed is the right move for it, though it seems the most appropriate thus far.

I'd say bounce is more appropriate,

I'm for more HM's aslong as they'd get over all the text etc when using them geesh,
it's a tree but a pokemon might be able to cut it "I can see that"
do you want to cut it ? "yes..."
... used cut "oh goody"
-cutscene- "finally"

oh look another tree, great,
I'd prefer it if I could just press A and the tree sorta dissipates

all the text is only use full before you get the HM

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:25 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Personaly I think that hms should not count in thefour move slots instead the pokemoncan only learn four hms , pokemon can already do this stuff it should be a skill learned not a move

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:07 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

bf9ob the lama wrote:
Personaly I think that hms should not count in thefour move slots instead the pokemoncan only learn four hms , pokemon can already do this stuff it should be a skill learned not a move

I would agree with that if it weren't for Surf... It's the Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam for Water-types, which happen to be my favorites.

But then again, it would make me soo happy to not have an HM slave...

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I like the whole flying around idea really. Then you could encounter some form of cloud pokemon? That'd be great. Other wise maybe they could use leer to blow up stuff?

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

what about a code HM that decode some thing like in a cave thats just a bunch of bla and makes it readable

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Redsteel13 wrote:
I like the whole flying around idea really. Then you could encounter some form of cloud pokemon? That'd be great. Other wise maybe they could use leer to blow up stuff?

Cloud pokemon as in {altaria} O.o mind effectively blown.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

what about the field effects in pokemon ranger? they're sort of like HMs. crush for breaking boulders and stuff (Rock Smash), tackle for shaking trees and knocking down dead trees (Strength or Body Slam?), burn for haystacks and ice blocks and other stuff that needs burning (Fire Blast or Flame Wheel?), flash for dark areas (Flash), douse for burning things and plants and stuff (Water Gun or Water Pulse?), wind for unearthing Oddish and whatever else it does (Whirlwind or Twister?), cut for shrubs and fences (Cut), swing for crossing deep pits (Vine Whip?), and the other field effects.

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:
And to what LeotheLion said, i doubt TM's will have infinite uses, probably more like 5 or 10 uses.

Infinite TM uses has been confirmed since forever ago.

Slim Shady wrote:
what about the field effects in pokemon ranger? they're sort of like HMs. crush for breaking boulders and stuff (Rock Smash), tackle for shaking trees and knocking down dead trees (Strength or Body Slam?), burn for haystacks and ice blocks and other stuff that needs burning (Fire Blast or Flame Wheel?), flash for dark areas (Flash), douse for burning things and plants and stuff (Water Gun or Water Pulse?), wind for unearthing Oddish and whatever else it does (Whirlwind or Twister?), cut for shrubs and fences (Cut), swing for crossing deep pits (Vine Whip?), and the other field effects.

LOVE it!! Maybe a set list of moves that can have "this" field effect. Beautiful idea.

I, like Rex09, incorporate HM's in my competitive team until I've beaten the game and progress to the E4, at which point you have access to Fly, Move Deleter and Move Remember-er so it doesn't matter anyway. ESPECIALLY with TM's being reusable now, no need to Fly back to Dept. Store and buy a new one.
Anyway, having "field effects" brought into this style of Pokemon game would be fantastic. No more wasted move slots!

What about having HM's, or "field maneuvers" maybe, stored as an "ability"-type thing. Like, you still have to teach Crobat to Fly, but it will no longer be a move in battle.
Ya know? I know HM's have already been confirmed, but I can dream for Gen VI, right? D'=

Also, I wonder if any new HM's will help you get around in harsh weather? We do have seasons now.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

How about HM that can use to pass a specific wall and HM that let us to "surfing" on magma at a volcano. Or We can riding on Pokemon to sliding on frozen lakes,etc. but we can controlled it

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cuts the first HM you get

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
our pokemon should be able to forget HM moves! that is really starting to bug me!

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Jaypokes wrote:
Cuts the first HM you get

what do you mean?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:15 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i think its on psypokes somewhere it will say cuts the first HM but My friend emaild me a link to a video from flib or somthing like that and it ahows cut as the first HM

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yeah, the dream-obsessed chick gives you HM01, the first HM you receive in the adventure.
This confirms that HM's are in use again. Which is LAME.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Spoinkable wrote:
Yeah, the dream-obsessed chick gives you HM01, the first HM you receive in the adventure.
This confirms that HM's are in use again. Which is LAME.

whats the point of havin hms now that tms are unbreakable? Couldn't they just turn the hm's into tm's?

To whoever said the lava surfing hm -YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, good idea.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

GofD wrote:
whats the point of havin hms now that tms are unbreakable? Couldn't they just turn the hm's into tm's?

HM moves can't be forgot without "Move Deleter" so HMs can be turn into Tms

GofD wrote:
To whoever said the lava surfing hm -YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, good idea.

thank you

Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:19 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
HM's just bug me, there is really no point, unless you actually make it a decent attack like fly or surf (lava surf, fire type I like this idea) but seriously? I don't want to skrew up my Pokemon move sets and then go to the move deleter/tutor to fix it! it takes time and its pointless!

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:43 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Location: I don't really know but the gps says to make a illegal u-turn I wonder if it's a bug type
This is my own thoghts here but there probly will estintials such as fly( would be very tedious without it) strength ( for victory road) but those two are the only ones I'm sure about

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2