It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Starters' Types: pure Grass, Fire/Fighting, pure Water. 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
if Grass/Dragon was impossible, fine, i wish it should be a Grass/Flying instead. (Not Grass/Poison)

Yeah, sorta like how charizard turned out.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:11 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

You have good points here but

I would have commented on every pokemon you posted but it would take too long. See you only placed their advantages, but did you care to put down their disadvantages? One can only write down the positives and really make it look like their good. Besides, a number of these are only for support roles. Anyway, I'm not claiming to be a master of the metagame here or anything. I was just stating my observations and I am still convinced that relative to most types, Grass types need more power.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:32 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OK, so assuming that legendaries don't count, which I massively disagree with anyway.

My point was that grass aren't more underpowered than any other type. All of the Pokemon I listed are definitely not underpowered, and if you asked for any other type (apart from dragon and steel), they'd turn out approximately the same number of Pokemon that are not underpowered

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature.

Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I'll be weird and guess that Mijumaru's evolutions may turn out to be Water/Rock because that little shell of Mijumaru's may be incorporated into its evolutions' designs.
I think Pokabu's evolutions would be Fire/Ground. For Tsutaaja, I'm guessing it'll be Grass/Poison (although I'd be very happy to see it as a Grass/Dragon).

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Let's just say there's many possibilities...and not all are wanted. Last night I realized something, I know what Pokabu's final evolution will be! Highlight to view spoiler.
THE. FLYING. PIG. POKEMON! JK[:

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i looked at google image and some uncomfirmed pics showed i think they look cool

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

where are these unconfirmed pics of yours? I mean, we are just theorizing now, so it would be ok to elaborate on unconfirmed pictures...wouldn't it?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i Emailed it to my friend he said they were confierd fakes

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:02 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

oh...well never mind then :)

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Aquadude wrote:
i'm very confident that tatsuja's evolution is grass/poison because Tatsuja looks like a small snake and and I saw a poison type move called coil pure specualtion but that is what i'm assuming based off of everythinkgi've seen

Grass/Dragon
Fire/Dark
Water/Fighting

That's what I think!

Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

...well if Mijumaru will be water/fighting and Pokabu is Fire/Dark, then Mijumaru will still have the advantage, in that case Pokabu would be Fire/Psychic and that would mean Tsutaaja wouldn't be Grass/Poison...so, if all goes well, Tsutaaja will NOT be Grass/Poison (as long as he isn't, i'm happy)

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Who says it has to be a perfect triangle?

Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Spoinkable wrote:
Who says it has to be a perfect triangle?

Exactly. {charizard} had a two type advantage over {venusaur}.

{sceptile} had a two type advantage over {swampert}

{torterra} 's primary type did only neutral damage to {empoleon}, but the former's secondary type did twice, {infernape} not only had a (secondary) type advantage against {empoleon}, his primary type also did neutral damage, instead of half, and finally, he gets hit double the damage from {torterra} 's secondary type.

{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

...let's just say i'm trying to make up excuses as to why Tsutaaja will not be Grass/Poison -_- ... ... ... ... ...y'know what? I got nothin :'( Well, let's just HOPE all goes well with the typings, OK?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:10 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

those are the pics i was talking bout my frined uses another website for his info

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I've seen other pictures now I'm standing buy my grass poison speculation, though it could be grass dragon The fire type could have dark 2nd and 3rd forms look evil, fighting looks like second form is flexing muscle, 3rd form looks kind of like a sumo wrestler. or steel could be harboring a cannon on the inside of it's chest on both of the next two forms or maybe a fire ground 3rd form causing earthquakes with ease by jumping i could see all four as a 2nd type but i really dont know. as for the water with the final final for it looks like an ugly emalgamation of a narwhal and an otter . I see a water fighting maybe but it is more likely a Water ice, water dark or maybe even a water psychic. they could do some thing weird maybe have the second form with one second type and the final form with a different type. At this point it I'm speculating as are all of the rest of you.
I spelled narwhal right and if you don't know what one is go look it up on wikipedia

Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

maybe grass/dragon water/dark fire/ground? I don't think it would be another fire/fighting it just seem stupid to have 3 same typing for fire starters in a row...it shows lack of creativity

Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I totally don't think the unicotter looks like a Dark-type. Psychic, Rock, Ice or just plain pure Water are the only ones I can think it would be.

Snake is probably pure, Psychic, Dragon, or Poison. Nothing else makes sense with it.

And pig-in-Chinese-armor could be Fighting, Dark, Steel, or pure Fire...that's all I can see.

Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

My thoughts with the unconfirmed pics-

water/ice or water
grass or grass/dragon
fire or fire/dark

yeah i know all this has already been sugggested.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Yes, it's already been suggested, and i think the same typing as you do. But i personally think that the picture was not the real picture of the evolution of the Isshu's starter, i just think about that.

Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Tussuja: problably Grass/Dark (OH YAH!)

Pokabu: if not fire/fighting, fire/ground

Mujimaru: easy, water/ice (the best starter type and the worst, together.)

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

No, the confirmed typings (for the middle evos, at least) are:
Tsutaaja- Pure Grass (but may become grass/dragon later on, i think)
Pokabu- Fire/Fighting
Mijumaru- Pure water (FTW!!!)

Again, this is for the middle evos; hopefully, pure water stays like that, simply because pure water seems cool to me, lol.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i was talking about finals.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:35 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I really was hoping miju's middle evo would be like water/fighting then I saw that pokabu is fire/fighting again........ Plz gamefreak stop creating pokemon with tons of fantards...

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Dark_Swampert wrote:
Plz gamefreak stop creating pokemon with tons of fantards...

LOL, yes, most of the good pokemon in the newly introduced Generation are plagued by a lot of fantards. Oh well, i guess the fire starter won't have as much fantards as Blaziken's.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next