It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gen V Villains/Team Plasma Discussion 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

To be fair, it was onlt team galactic who thought like that. magma and aqya BALIEVED it was for everyones good. they didnt want to rule everything. Whereas, Galactic did.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, back to team plasma: are they going to be "stereotypical," or will they have different goals? what do you guys think?? based off the whole man/nature thing, i'm gonna bet on something different.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i'm gonna bet they want to use pokemon as slaves to slaves and not as friends, to use as tool to help mankind advance further. >:D yesss. And team rocket was better than all the others because they were first. Team Galactic was straight-up evil, and Team Aqua/Magma were just a couple of dumb****s.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

the characters look horrible.

they should have given them all outfits like maxie's in emerald and given the leader some militaristic a cu tra ma to make it look more important

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

So I guess all theories of N's affiliation with the villainous team are out the window now.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just hope they dont try to 1-up the Sinnoh Story. Because they did that with Sinnoh to Hoenn. [Creating time and space and a God pkmn get out of here]

Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:04 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Hmmm.....Plasma.....Fire and electrcity.........Knight templarish............Pepperoni pizza extra pepperoni...........Fire and electricity= power/energy.......E=mc^2...........Therory of relativity.............................AHhhh...no.................Atomic Bomb.....THATS IT!!!!!!

Team plasma is some sort of anceint order thats been around for centeries adn there goal is obtain the powers of the two legendary pokemon for some sort of super weapon.....either that or there gonna order pizza.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

... WTF!? we were way off. they're intentions aren't evil at all, they want to liberate pokemon. set them free from humans. but i suppose their ways of going about it will be somewhat evil.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Liberate pokemon? So they want to stop humans from using pokemon for battles and contests ( no complaints on the contests part)? And they plan on acomplishing this by USING pokemon? Aren't they doing the exact opposite of what they are setting out to do?

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Well at least it isnt MWAHAHAHAHA IM GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD type thing like hte last few generationjs

Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

yeah, we had this conversation in the main black/white thread about how N is doing the same exact thing...

Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:52 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Team Plasma has a Knight kind of appeal to them...I however am also actually liking how their team name is connecting to Reshiram & Zekrom...

What I don't like is that it seems that they will most likely have pokemon of specific types & not have any variety which is very sad...hopfully I'm very wrong on this but no team so far has had any type variety among their arsenal so far really, around 4 types at best...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As long as they dont have any of the Wurmple family as pokemon or grunts with high level unevovled pokemon i will forgive their general disgustingness.

I post AoE 3 on YouTube. Look up BigThunderMan.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Because of the trailer with the guy holding the crown, I'm going to say that they were looking for the crown (somewhat like a holy grail quest) because it unlocked this castle thing that Team Plasma used to have in the past. And it also unlocks Reshiram/Zekrom, or awakens them from their sleep or something because they have a history with Plasma because Plasma used to rule Isshu... Or somthing like that.

~A haiku

I disable smilies because I do not smile.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

i have studdied the trailors and what the screenshots and leaks and other crap mean, and i have come up with a idea. erhm... the green haird guy (let's call him Phill) is some charector, like a rival, who is like twenty or somethin, is obsessed with freeing pokemon.follows up with you un till you find out he is the boss of team plasma. the reson you find reshram in black and zekrom in white is because the team is trying to release the oposite ballance of the common yin-yang symbol (black representing man, and white representing nature). the posible reason that you get reshram or zekrom is one of these possible outcomes. 1)plasma thinks somehow your legendary will make evryone release your pokemon. it gets out of hand, you stop it. 2) team plasma tries to make man have more influence over nature,Vice versa for your verson. your legendary flies away. whle doing so takes you with it (or something like that) there you battle it. also. this is just a guess.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Steelbound, I like the sound of the latter possibility...it would be awesome if the legendary took you to a place to settle things or what not...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

BTW: when the rocket person leaves and says i will go back to my own country, was the same in GSC.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Steelbound wrote:
BTW: when the rocket person leaves and says i will go back to my own country, was the same in GSC.

also happened in Sinnoh, if im correct.
Galactic Grunt wrote:
Because of you my partner went back to his old country.

...i havent bothered to analyze the vids and pics, but your theory sounds pretty good. Obviously since it's a theory, not 100% correct, but good.
As far as im concerned, Team Plasma BW itself looks way better than past games.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Steelbound wrote:

So maybe their "own country" is in Isshu? and some of the former teams are part of Plasma like a guy could be a team Rocket ( crossed out) Plasma Grunt unlikely but possible

3DS FC (Pokemon X) 2595-0552-0873

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:11 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

It could possibly be that charon is the leader since when you change rotoms you find the notebook with charons name in it could be a easter egg ,the rocket grunt going back to isshu to start a new criminal gang is probablly a better theory

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:07 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

WAIT!!!! Cherens name is in the notebook in the rotom room in platinum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMGZ!
And also Wailord_2, they're regions not countries, i think the whole thing is supposed to take place in Japan.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Apart from Isshu which is Shanghai-based

I completed the Nuzlocke Challenge,give it a go!
FC (Rackham): 2751 3755 8475 (HG)

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:39 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

eh, whatever
@bf9ob the lama-I went and read the notebook and no, Cheren's name isnt in the notebook, its a dude named Char, and so you cant make this argument; it didnt say the rest of the text was faded, it said the rest of the notebook was completely blank. Also ChEren<----->ChAr

Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:43 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

HOw many other charecters have the first four letters of their name CHAR and charon also worked for team galactic they had a rotom room too it also said that the room is siph co hadent been touche d in ages along with the fact that it sounded like scietist writing that book , point is this could be a easter egg no oneever thought of the johto remakes we they saw jasmine in sunny shore city

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:17 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

How many other charecters have the first four letters of their name CHAR and charon also worked for team galactic they had a rotom room too it also said that the room is siph co hadent been touche d in ages along with the fact that it sounded like scietist writing that book , point is this could be a easter egg no oneever thought of the johto remakes we they saw jasmine in sunny shore city

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next