It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 pm



Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Exclusive Pokemon 
Author Message
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 32
Location: In the Kanto or Hoenn Region
well every gene comes with pairs wat should be the exclusive pokemon for each game?

_________________

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30


Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:15 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 131
Location: Tall grass
Are you expecting us to make up Pokemon?

_________________
2x4b wrote:
OCCULAR BLEEDING IS THE ONLY REASON TO IGNORE VIDEO GAMES!

Image


Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:37 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 32
Location: In the Kanto or Hoenn Region
GollyGreg wrote:
Are you expecting us to make up Pokemon?

no just think wat pkmn may come and think of exclusives
Ex.
Game 1 Game 2
Deoxys Speed Deoxys Defense

_________________

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30


Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:43 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
well......this is Generation V, right? wont they use brand new pokemon as exclusives?

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:45 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 131
Location: Tall grass
I believe Techtiton will be in Game A and Lightimo will only be in Game B. Something like that?

_________________
2x4b wrote:
OCCULAR BLEEDING IS THE ONLY REASON TO IGNORE VIDEO GAMES!

Image


Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
lol, maybe. but i have to wonder, if this is the last pokemon generation (unconfirmed) then will they make a third game? i think they would, just to squeeze out a bit more profit from it before pokemon dies. god forbid pokemon ever dies. lol. :D

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:05 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 459
Location: Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere.
I think the question is what Pokemon do you think will be version exclusive that we know about already. Like Game 1 will have Caterpie, Magby, and Lunatone while Game 2 has Weedle, Elekid, and Solrock. Is that right?

_________________
Diamond FC: 0817 3219 7651
Image Image
Credit to Mektar for the avvie and trainer cards.
{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}


Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
huh. see, i think they would use brand new pokemon as exclusives, just cuz thats......oh, were talkin bout version exclusives, not legendaries, right? XD oops. nevermind, ignore the dense idiot.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:01 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 56
Location: Waiting for the next ship to the Unova region!
I really doubt they'll use Pokemon we already know about as exclusives. The'll use brand new Pokemon. But obv Zorua & Zoroark might end up exclusive to one game, and another new duo may end up exclusive to the other??

_________________
For a Wi-Fi Battle/Trade, PM me, FC = 0001 2635 0759, Name = Joe
Image Image
Thanks go to pokemon_god for the awsome banner & avatar! nd Mektar for The Trainer Card!


Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 am
Profile
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 2512
Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Well they done so in FRLG & DPPt (post story exclusives...)...but no what they should have is maybe;

Game 1 = Vulpix, Remoraid, Psyduck
Game 2 = Growlithe, Shellder, Buizel

I don't know shi I tried, whatever...

_________________
3DS Friend Code = 4441 - 9336 - 3527
(Be aware that I must also add you so in order to know you added it, just maybe...)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"


Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:08 am
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 32
Location: In the Kanto or Hoenn Region
Emin Jofit wrote:
I think the question is what Pokemon do you think will be version exclusive that we know about already. Like Game 1 will have Caterpie, Magby, and Lunatone while Game 2 has Weedle, Elekid, and Solrock. Is that right?

exactly

_________________

My current Team:
Blastoise Lv.100
Blaziken Lv.40
Pupitar Lv.40
Jolteon Lv.31
Dragonair Lv.30
Blissey Lv.30


Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm
Profile
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 2512
Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Kintoru wrote:
Emin Jofit wrote:
I think the question is what Pokemon do you think will be version exclusive that we know about already. Like Game 1 will have Caterpie, Magby, and Lunatone while Game 2 has Weedle, Elekid, and Solrock. Is that right?

exactly


? ...yeah, though I can't think of anything per say except one game having Solrock & the other, Lunatone...

_________________
3DS Friend Code = 4441 - 9336 - 3527
(Be aware that I must also add you so in order to know you added it, just maybe...)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"


Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
lunatone - solrock
weedle - caterpie
zangoose - seviper
machop - mankey (?)
growlithe - vulpix
duskull - banette (?)
psyduck - marill (?)
magikarp - feebas (i will forever hate them if they do this.)
palkia - dialga (?)
kyogre - groudon (?)
latios - latias (?)

who knows? the list goes on of opposite pokemon. but they (game freak and nintendo) arent known for their logic. ;)

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:43 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:50 am
Posts: 109
IF (and that's a big IF) there are say, two new types...it would be interesting to see each type exclusive to one game.....it could happen.....not likely but possible...


Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
light type and ??? type. :D unknown is SO ??? type, along with arceus, eevee, and rotom. although arceus would fit in with light type too......hmm. something to think about...

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 am
Profile
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 2512
Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I just don't want to see just simply traditional exclusive set ups or opposite only exclusive set ups...cause their are going to be new pokemon & I would like to see a little of them be in one game while some known pokemon is opposing it in the other game like X pokemon to version 1 & maybe Spoink to version 2...something like this anyway...

_________________
3DS Friend Code = 4441 - 9336 - 3527
(Be aware that I must also add you so in order to know you added it, just maybe...)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"


Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
hmm. well, i guess if they spread it out equally that would be cool, but if they put all new pokemon in one game and all old pokemon in the opposing one, that would NOT be good.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:36 am
Profile
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:17 pm
Posts: 2512
Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryder wrote:
hmm. well, i guess if they spread it out equally that would be cool, but if they put all new pokemon in one game and all old pokemon in the opposing one, that would NOT be good.


I meant that each game would have like about 2 version exclusives that were new pokemon families & then the replacement for them in the other version was already existant pokemon respectively...like...

game 1 / game 2
known / unknown
known / known
unknown / unknown
unknown / known
known / unknown
unknown / known
known / known
unknown / unknown

Something like that with unknown = New Pokemon & known = Old Pokemon...

_________________
3DS Friend Code = 4441 - 9336 - 3527
(Be aware that I must also add you so in order to know you added it, just maybe...)

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"


Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:45 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
ah. ok. sorry bout that, didnt understand you.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Posts: 239
Location: Lying in a pool of Mt. Dew Throwback
Ryder wrote:
lol, maybe. but i have to wonder, if this is the last pokemon generation (unconfirmed) then will they make a third game? i think they would, just to squeeze out a bit more profit from it before pokemon dies. god forbid pokemon ever dies. lol. :D


RIP MegaMan. RIP MegaMan. Main serieses are gone... Now it's just spinoffs.

_________________
You threw a "Dusk Ball!"
Aw, it appeared to be caught.
Screw it! Master Ball.

~A haiku


I disable smilies because I do not smile.


Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 am
Posts: 209
I think we need more game-exclusive pokemon early on. For example, one game can have an old 3-evolution bird and new 2 evolution HM-slave in the first area, while the other can have an old HM slave and new 3-evolution bird in that area.

I think their "Dragon's den"-type area should have different old dragon pokemon, while the final cave/dungeon should have different old psuedo-legendaries.

In other words, I'd like someone familiar with the games to look at your team and be able to guess with a fair bit of accuracy which game you're playing.


Thu May 06, 2010 2:03 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Jagged Pass... lat 32.93, long 131.11
Lawence Codye wrote:
I just don't want to see just simply traditional exclusive set ups or opposite only exclusive set ups...cause their are going to be new pokemon & I would like to see a little of them be in one game while some known pokemon is opposing it in the other game like X pokemon to version 1 & maybe Spoink to version 2...something like this anyway...

K, I just had to quote this because you used my favorite ^-^

Now then, I think they should utilize the Safari Zone-esque place for exclusives.
Meaning: give us new/old/whatever exclusives like always, and allow us to catch the other game's exclusives in the Safari Zone.
But don't give us ALL of them in BOTH Zones, make the encountered Pokemon different in each game.

I don't like that every Safari Zone everywhere offers the same Pokemon. The whole point is for it to house rare Pokemon to the region.
...Well, they can't get much rarer than being exclusively excluded.
While I'm at it, WHY do they put Magikarp and Geodude in Safari Zones?
It's a place where the owner DIRECTLY controls which Pokemon live there.
Is he that cruel? To make young aspiring Pokemon masters pay 500 bucks just to sift through vendor trash?
Just sayin...

_________________
Image Image Image Image
Avatar courtesy of Magikarps_Beast


Mon May 24, 2010 8:29 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:36 am
Posts: 197
Spoinkable wrote:
Lawence Codye wrote:
I just don't want to see just simply traditional exclusive set ups or opposite only exclusive set ups...cause their are going to be new pokemon & I would like to see a little of them be in one game while some known pokemon is opposing it in the other game like X pokemon to version 1 & maybe Spoink to version 2...something like this anyway...

K, I just had to quote this because you used my favorite ^-^

Now then, I think they should utilize the Safari Zone-esque place for exclusives.
Meaning: give us new/old/whatever exclusives like always, and allow us to catch the other game's exclusives in the Safari Zone.
But don't give us ALL of them in BOTH Zones, make the encountered Pokemon different in each game.

I don't like that every Safari Zone everywhere offers the same Pokemon. The whole point is for it to house rare Pokemon to the region.
...Well, they can't get much rarer than being exclusively excluded.
While I'm at it, WHY do they put Magikarp and Geodude in Safari Zones?
It's a place where the owner DIRECTLY controls which Pokemon live there.
Is he that cruel? To make young aspiring Pokemon masters pay 500 bucks just to sift through vendor trash?
Just sayin...


I agree!! Sinnoh's Great Marsh sucked @$$. The pokemon in there is too limited. Even after beating the elite four, the added pokemon aren't all that exciting.

_________________
{venusaur} {charizard} {blastoise} {meganium} {typhlosion} {feraligatr} {sceptile} {blaziken} {swampert} {torterra} {infernape} {empoleon} {machamp} {gallade} {toxicroak} {pidgeot} {staraptor} {luxray} {alakazam} {gengar} {nidoqueen} {nidoking} {aggron} {rhyperior} {gyarados} {milotic} {kingdra}


Mon May 24, 2010 4:56 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 pm
Posts: 173
I think there just need to be more pokemon catchable in general, exclusive or not. And yes, the Great Marsh was lame.

I mean there are 493 pokemon, but only a small portion of that can be caught in the wild in one game. I mean I'm all for them encouraging (forcing) trade I suppose, but sometimes the selection of base pokemon feels quite slim.

_________________
Image Image Image
I'm the Ice Champ!
Smell You Later!


Mon May 24, 2010 5:25 pm
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 am
Posts: 209
Safari Zone probably should have a glut of old, but fairly rare, pokemon - different groups exclusive to each game. As for game-exclusive pokemon, I'd prefer to find them in the wild. However, a few new-but-only-in-the-safari-zone pokemon would be okay.


Mon May 24, 2010 5:28 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.