It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 PokeGraphics 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I know that alot of you will disagree with me but I think that Nintendo and GameFreak should work on making the pokemon games better looking. I noticed that alot of the new pokemon games make the pokemon look really pixelized on their outline and that when they make a pokemon with alot of pixels, it turns out boxy looking (for example parts 0:43-0:47 and 0:48-0:50 of video). I think they should try to do their BEST (emphasis on BEST) to make there pokemon games better looking. I'm ready for alot of disagreement so what are your thoughts on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrYtQMfcyKA (video courtesy to giancarloparimango11)

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think the games look great! The only reason I see for any of the sprites being pixellated is the fact that they're animated; so some of the frames may be "pixellated," but the whole will look great.

And on 48-50, those are actually 3D models from the title screen. They're not hand-drawn, so that's why you can see all these planes and ridges.

I do agree that Gamefreak should try their best at making the games; however, I think they did do the best they could.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

rex09 wrote:
I think the games look great! The only reason I see for any of the sprites being pixellated is the fact that they're animated; so some of the frames may be "pixellated," but the whole will look great.

And on 48-50, those are actually 3D models from the title screen. They're not hand-drawn, so that's why you can see all these planes and ridges.

I do agree that Gamefreak should try their best at making the games; however, I think they did do the best they could.

I guess you're right about the whole "just because it's animated" thing. But I think that the best they could do would take a little more then a year to make.

Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]