It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 No more Eeveelutions plz 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

sir, you are a genius... or maybe i'm just not that smart XD and about ground. maybe un-original isn't the right word.. but its just normal/ground doesn't sound cool. normal/rock would be different.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
sir, you are a genius... or maybe i'm just not that smart XD and about ground. maybe un-original isn't the right word.. but its just normal/ground doesn't sound cool. normal/rock would be different.

I wouldn't say either :)
And i now see what you mean but i don't think it will be part-normal anyway. look at these:

Vaporeon = Water type
Jolteon = electric type
Flareon = Fire type
Espeon = Psychic type
Umbreon = Dark type
Leafeon = Grass type
Glaceon = Ice type
What i'm saying is, none of the previous Eeveelutions are part-normal so chances are, if there's a ground-type Eeveeution, it will be pure-ground.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i don't know why i put normal there XD but i don't see how ground would look. and ground moves aren't that great. i can see a rock type, or a steel type (steel would be cool. a very shiny and sleek steel eevee would be too cool) but ground is normally incorporated with rock types.. soo thats what im trying to say, i guess.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
i don't know why i put normal there XD but i don't see how ground would look. and ground moves aren't that great. i can see a rock type, or a steel type (steel would be cool. a very shiny and sleek steel eevee would be too cool) but ground is normally incorporated with rock types.. soo thats what im trying to say, i guess.

Oooh i see what you mean now. But yeah i can see rock but not ground really. Steel would be pretty cool, too. I still stand by my point of 'if its useless i dont want it' for the Eeveelutions

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
and ground moves aren't that great.

earthquake begs to differ. and it really depends on what you use it on.... that's more of a type-matchup issue than anything, imo. i can imagine a rock-eevee as kind of a golem dealie (covered in rocks/armor), and a ground-eevee could be made of sand or something. personally, i want to see an eevee's skeleton as a ghost-type (jk).

Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

okay, earthquake. but i just don't see it as that great. sand would be cool. kind of an umbreon shape but made of sand. with like green eyes and sand dripping down it's body like how muk's body drips. but sand. and the ghost would be cool. skeleton eevee with a tail kinda like the shoulders of darkrai, or something. you know what i mean? very whispy and dark.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Personally, I think Ghost would be cool as a wisp-type thing, and Ground as a Skeleton would be nifty.
Steel? I'd really love if it was gladiator-themed.
Rock would be neat if it looked like a craggy statue with ornately-placed gemstones.
Bug would be awesome if they made it caterpillar-esque, and a Poisonous scorpion would make my heart flutter.
Flying could be an angel or something, idfk. And maybe Fighting would just be like a scrappy chihuahua or something?
And if they DO decide to do Dragon, I think it'd be fantastic if they thought out of the box. And by out of the box, I mean model it after traditional, ornate dragons. Think Shenron from DBZ, Maleficent in her true form from Sleeping Beauty, or Hell, even Spyro the Dragon. The only thing difficult about this would be keeping the "dog" look Eeveelutions are known for.

I think that just about covers it.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I'm putting my bets on the GEN5 Eevee's to be Rock and Steel.

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

@spoinkable: those dragons are european-based, though. so while it's generally accepted as traditional in europe, the US, and maybe australia, asian dragons would be more traditional for japanese players, and since that's where it's being made, that's more likely imo. but you never know. but i like all the other ideas.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:54 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
Ryanh181 wrote:
I'm putting my bets on the GEN5 Eevee's to be Rock and Steel.

Me too, but I hope for the Gen 5 Eevee's if any to be Poison, Rock or Ground & if not 1 of them, do put Steel in the missing one's place...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:40 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

well, they've only been doing two at a time, when they do new eeveelutions at all. for instance:
Gen 1: first three eeveelutions
Gen 2: two new ones
Gen 3: no new ones
Gen 4: two new ones
so i'm betting there'll be either two or no new ones.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

i don't know. i was looking at that post on the main page with all the pictures from Corocoro and there was a part at the bottom of one with the 7 current eeveelutions. no others. it said something about a dream eeveelutions. so that confused me.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
i don't know. i was looking at that post on the main page with all the pictures from Corocoro and there was a part at the bottom of one with the 7 current eeveelutions. no others. it said something about a dream eeveelutions. so that confused me.

A trail thing for the dream thing (lets just go with 'thing') and you get a Eeveelution...
Main site wrote:
An event will be held throughout August on the Daisuki Fan Club website in which players can encounter any of the Eeveelutions in a dream and presumably bring them to Black and White when the games are released:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Magikarps_Beast wrote:

Maybe this will be the only way to get Eevee for the new -lutions?
If they don't include any of the current 493 in the new region, but introduce new eeveelutions, you'd have to work harder to gain access to Eevee.
Could be, maybe not, but this doesn't seem unlikely considering the dickishness GF displays (sometimes).

Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:53 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Is it really that important if there is a new eveelution or not? i personally was sold on the games the moment i saw rankurusu...(even though it isn't the ghost type i wanted it to be). New eveelutions, even crappy ones won't ruin the game for me...i would love new ones, but i wouldn't miss them if there weren't any. it doesn't matter

Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

UndeadKevin wrote:
[color=#00BF00]Is it really that important if there is a new eveelution or not? i personally was sold on the games the moment i saw rankurusu...(even though it isn't the ghost type i wanted it to be). New eveelutions, even crappy ones won't ruin the game for me...i would love new ones, but i wouldn't miss them if there weren't any. it doesn't matter
It kinda does matter. almost every new pokemon game has a new eeveelution. i would be upset if there wasn't a new eeveelution.

SoulSilver:

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

to people who don't what any more eeveelotions, i present to you, your worst nightmare!
eeveelotions.......evolving!!!!!!!!!!
i don't want it, u don't want it, so be afraid!!!!!!!!!

i hope it never comes to this

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

shayminlover wrote:
UndeadKevin wrote:
Is it really that important if there is a new eveelution or not? i personally was sold on the games the moment i saw rankurusu...(even though it isn't the ghost type i wanted it to be). New eveelutions, even crappy ones won't ruin the game for me...i would love new ones, but i wouldn't miss them if there weren't any. it doesn't matter
It kinda does matter. almost every new pokemon game has a new eeveelution. i would be upset if there wasn't a new eeveelution.

Well...Third generation never. That's 3/4 generations with an Eeveelution. But ignoring the original set of Eevee/lutions..its gone..
-eeveelutions
-none
-eeveelutions
-so possibly there are none in the next generation...

The Amber Mine wrote:
to people who don't what any more eeveelotions, i present to you, your worst nightmare!

That's something that hasn't crossed my mind really. That would be rather badass.

EDIT: Oh my, this is a colourful post.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Darkrai-follower wrote:
EDIT: Oh my, this is a colourful post

somewhere over the rainbow
eeveelutions fly
then Amber Mine came with a shotgun
and killed all of them except flareon, vaporeon, jolteon, espeon and umbreon

then all the evvelution went to hell except the above mentioned
the end :D

It Rains Inside Me,

The Amber Mine wrote:

I hate myself...

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Fails at life
Fails at life

Magikarps_Beast wrote:

Ok just to clarify for u in case you haven't found out. That is an event going on on the Daisuki Fanclub website to encounter any of the CURRENT eeveelutions in a dream on their website to then possibly transfer it over to BW! Daisuki Fanclub website isn't an official pokemon website. So that argument is wasted.

The Amber Mine wrote:
Darkrai-follower wrote:

eeveelutions fly

You know you only killed 2 since only 7 are officially revealed to the public if there is anymore coming so...yea only 2.

The Amber Mine wrote:

It probably won't but I have thought of that b4. They should just do it to be annoying to the NO MORE EEVEELUTION people so GF can just say, by making these, we can do whatever the F*** we want to.

But who knows that might actually be cool, then they'd be dual types though.

{gallade}

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:22 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Darkrai-follower wrote:

Well...Third generation never. That's 3/4 generations with an Eeveelution. But ignoring the original set of Eevee/lutions..its gone..
-eeveelutions
-none
-eeveelutions
-so possibly there are none in the next generation...

i said almost.

SoulSilver:

Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

That last quote was a bit messed up. some of what was said was yours and some was UndeadKevin's, but yeah i was just showing how there could be a generation WITHOUT a new set of Eeveelutions.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I still hope there are more.
I love them.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

AnimeFreak_98 wrote:

The Amber Mine wrote:

Darkrai-follower wrote:

eeveelutions fly

You know you only killed 2 since only 7 are officially revealed to the public if there is anymore coming so...yea only 2.

i ment to kill only two(this will change if more come out though)

It Rains Inside Me,

The Amber Mine wrote:

I hate myself...

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:12 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Spoinkable wrote:

{vaporeon} can learn Substitute, Baton Pass, Wish and Aqua Ring; pretty good set of moves to go along with its outstanding HP.
{jolteon} has been given Volt Absorb, and still has a VERY powerful and fast Thunderbolt. Doesn't need a whole lot else.
{flareon} sucks; terribly missed opportunity. I'll give you this one.
{espeon} Choice Item + Trick, Calm Mind to compliment its already fantastic SpAtk, and it out-speeds most other Pokemon.
{umbreon} has Synchronize; an outstanding mix of defenses; great typing; and access to Wish, Yawn, Payback, Taunt, Confuse Ray and Moonlight. Damn.
{leafeon} give it a Salac Berry and go with the moves Substitute, Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, and Flail/Return/X-Scissor. 'Nuff said.
{glaceon} Fake Tears gets rid of special walls, and Ice is an outstanding offensive type; plus, Glaceon has great defenses to go with is monstrous SpAtk.

{vaporeon} is a horrid Pokemon who is OU for basically no reason whatsoever. All that HP wasted on a Water-type Pokemon who can't take any hits. Also, it has a good Special Attack but still can't hurt anything due to Water-type move compatibility. (Please, Dragonite! Stay still and let me Ice Beam you! Don't switch out into Lanturn, and don't Outrage me, please!) Everything outspeeds it, so don't expect it to pull off more than one move.
{jolteon} is outclassed by both Zapdos and Raikou. Zapdos beats it in power + defenses and gets Heat Wave for killing Jirachi cleanly and Roost which allows it to stall out a Tyranitar's Stone Edge. Raikou can boost it's stats with Calm Mind and is almost as fast. Jolteon only has a shallow imitation of that ability in Charge Beam. Jolteon takes hits like an overripe banana, and like Vaporeon it has terrible type coverage. Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt is all we are looking at here, until you breed for decades for a Hidden Power. Why? So you can nail Swampert a couple times? Is that really worth the effort of training Jolteon?

But I agree with you on the rest.

P.S. Don't use an Eeveelution team. Heracross will find you, and eat you.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next