It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next
 New Evolutions for Old Pokemon 
Author Message
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Posts: 545
Location: In America!
I've always thought Kangaskhan needed a pre-evolve, something like Kublekhan and it's the baby one inside Kangaskhan's pouch. And Romplax, the evolve of Snorlax. Evolves by being hit by a dragon-type move during (self-induced) sleep. I made a pet on Neopets called Romplax with a makeshift pokedex entry on its lookup.

_________________
Image(by spiritombs nightmare)
I trade/battle, PM me anytime!
Name:Madelin FC:(Diamond)3780 9007 3601 (Pearl)5370 0386 0381 (Platinum)5155 8801 1692
Image (by Ender)


Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm
Profile
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 459
Location: Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere.
I think MISSINGNO. should get his own evolution...

_________________
Diamond FC: 0817 3219 7651
Image Image
Credit to Mektar for the avvie and trainer cards.
{unown e} {unown m} {unown i} {unown n} {unown j} {unown o} {unown f} {unown i} {unown t}


Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
O_O that is SO true. they should make him the official glitch pokemon. then they could stop wincing every time someone mentions that huge mistake of theirs and instead smile and lie bout how they planned for it to be a real pokemon all along. O_O

(btw, psypoke ppl who do the lil pokemon characters? i think missingno. needs a lil character sprite like all the other pokemon. just sayin'.)

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am
Profile
THE POWER IS ON!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:29 am
Posts: 1555
Location: Purple Ranger
I think not. To making a Missingno. icon or for Gamefreak to make it the "official glitch Pokemon."

_________________


Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
ok. was just wondering bout the icon thing. and i did doubt gamefreak would do that, i was just thinking they could, and then gamers would bash them for it. lol.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 am
Posts: 31
khoufu wrote:
I've always thought Kangaskhan needed a pre-evolve, something like Kublekhan and it's the baby one inside Kangaskhan's pouch. And Romplax, the evolve of Snorlax. Evolves by being hit by a dragon-type move during (self-induced) sleep. I made a pet on Neopets called Romplax with a makeshift pokedex entry on its lookup.


Having a Kangaskhan evolution/ pre-evolution would be awesome. But snorlax already has Munxalax. I don't think it needs another one.


Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 pm
Profile
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 am
Posts: 31
I think that Gamefreak should make a Golduck evolution.


Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:09 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
sepheroth wrote:
khoufu wrote:
I've always thought Kangaskhan needed a pre-evolve, something like Kublekhan and it's the baby one inside Kangaskhan's pouch. And Romplax, the evolve of Snorlax. Evolves by being hit by a dragon-type move during (self-induced) sleep. I made a pet on Neopets called Romplax with a makeshift pokedex entry on its lookup.


Having a Kangaskhan evolution/ pre-evolution would be awesome. But snorlax already has Munxalax. I don't think it needs another one.
ummmmm.......wha? what exactly does what a snorlax does or does not have, have anything to do with kanghaskan? thats like saying an wurmple shouldnt evolve into beautifly because caterpie evolves into butterfree. can you please explain your logic a bit more?

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:08 pm
Posts: 23
Location: Alexandria MN
Ryder wrote:
sepheroth wrote:
khoufu wrote:
I've always thought Kangaskhan needed a pre-evolve, something like Kublekhan and it's the baby one inside Kangaskhan's pouch. And Romplax, the evolve of Snorlax. Evolves by being hit by a dragon-type move during (self-induced) sleep. I made a pet on Neopets called Romplax with a makeshift pokedex entry on its lookup.


Having a Kangaskhan evolution/ pre-evolution would be awesome. But snorlax already has Munxalax. I don't think it needs another one.
ummmmm.......wha? what exactly does what a snorlax does or does not have, have anything to do with kanghaskan? thats like saying an wurmple shouldnt evolve into beautifly because caterpie evolves into butterfree. can you please explain your logic a bit more?



Read the second part of the post by khoufu.

_________________
I would put my Gym Leader Card here, but... the PokeCharms thing is down, so, If ya have any other sites with -good- Trainer Cards, PM meh


Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
Ryder wrote:
sepheroth wrote:
khoufu wrote:
I've always thought Kangaskhan needed a pre-evolve, something like Kublekhan and it's the baby one inside Kangaskhan's pouch. And Romplax, the evolve of Snorlax. Evolves by being hit by a dragon-type move during (self-induced) sleep. I made a pet on Neopets called Romplax with a makeshift pokedex entry on its lookup.


Having a Kangaskhan evolution/ pre-evolution would be awesome. But snorlax already has Munxalax. I don't think it needs another one.
ummmmm.......wha? what exactly does what a snorlax does or does not have, have anything to do with kanghaskan? thats like saying an wurmple shouldnt evolve into beautifly because caterpie evolves into butterfree. can you please explain your logic a bit more?



Soanevalcke6 wrote:
Read the second part of the post by khoufu.


ah. thanks i didnt understand this at first.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 56
Location: Waiting for the next ship to the Unova region!
Lol Ryder, but yeh I don't think Snorlax needs a new evolution/prevolution. But a Kangashan prevolution would be cool, just take the thing thats in it's pouch and give it a name, and obv take it out of it's pouch. Seems simple enough? And yet it would still look kinda cool.

Also, about the eeveelution ideas on the last page, I remember seeing somewhere in the foums a picture someone had drawn of the their Dragon Eeveelution idea, it looked awsome! Might of been the Fan Art bit, I can't remember, if I find it i'll edit this post and say where it is.
Tbh i'm really suprised theres been no Rock or Flying type eeveelutions yet! Especially rock, I think they should do those 2 before going into stuff like Dragon and Poison. Basics first right?
Eevee is so cool, but theres 9 Eeveelutions so far. Obv i think it would be awsome if there was eventualy one for nearly every type, but maybe they'll decide theres so many already they shouldn't make anymore? :(

Found that picture! Go to Fan Art - "Dragon type Eveelution" by Dracomence

_________________
For a Wi-Fi Battle/Trade, PM me, FC = 0001 2635 0759, Name = Joe
Image Image
Thanks go to pokemon_god for the awsome banner & avatar! nd Mektar for The Trainer Card!


Last edited by iFire on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
iFire wrote:
Lol Ryder, but yeh I don't think Snorlax needs a new evolution/prevolution. But a Kangashan prevolution would be cool, just take the thing thats in it's pouch and give it a name, and obv take it out of it's pouch. Seems simple enough? And yet it would still look kinda cool.

Also, about the eeveelution ideas on the last page, I remember seeing somewhere in the foums a picture someone had drawn of the their Dragon Eeveelution idea, it looked awsome! Might of been the Fan Art bit, I can't remember, if I find it i'll edit this post and say where it is.
Tbh i'm really suprised theres been no Rock or Flying type eeveelutions yet! Especially rock, I think they should do those 2 before going into stuff like Dragon and Poison. Basics first right?
Eevee is so cool, but theres 9 Eeveelutions so far. Obv i think it would be awsome if there was eventualy one for nearly every type, but maybe they'll decide theres so many already they shouldn't make anymore? :(

yes, but so many people disagree, saying that there are enough eeveelutions already. *sigh* and if were starting with the basics, perhaps a good idea would be (as i stated before) a normal type eeveelution that simply evolves from leveling up, no happiness, no stones, etc. just simply level up.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:41 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 56
Location: Waiting for the next ship to the Unova region!
Yeh I agree, if people don't like the whole choice thing, just let it level up, but only thing is thats how you get Espeon & Umbreon? Just keep growing levels?

_________________
For a Wi-Fi Battle/Trade, PM me, FC = 0001 2635 0759, Name = Joe
Image Image
Thanks go to pokemon_god for the awsome banner & avatar! nd Mektar for The Trainer Card!


Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
iFire wrote:
Yeh I agree, if people don't like the whole choice thing, just let it level up, but only thing is thats how you get Espeon & Umbreon? Just keep growing levels?
not exactly. yes you have to level up, but really, its about the happiness with those two. if their happiness is maxed out and they go up a level in the day, it evolves to espeon at night, to umbreon.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 131
Location: Tall grass
Ryder wrote:
...a normal type eeveelution that simply evolves from leveling up, no happiness, no stones, etc. just simply level up.


It couldn't be level up because then it *should* be able to level up like that in the previous games. That's why they introduced new evolution items like the Dawn Stone.

_________________
2x4b wrote:
OCCULAR BLEEDING IS THE ONLY REASON TO IGNORE VIDEO GAMES!

Image


Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:08 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:22 am
Posts: 8
I thought up some evolutions. Farfetch'd could do with an evolution because of its lower stats. It fights with a leek like a sword, so if the leek was a lot sharper it could be like a samurai. Perhaps Farfurai'd would be an idea, having increased speed and attack and being a little like Honchkrow, but good rather than bad.

I also thought that an evolution for Heracross would be fun, with its high attack and being based on a large beetle with a horn, perhaps getting an evolved form with attack in the same league as Rampardos as well as a good defense stat. Being similar, Pinsir would also deserve one. They could have names related to those of the largest and heaviest beetles discovered. For example, Heracross-->Goliacross. I haven't thought of an evolution name for Pinsir, any suggestions?

_________________
Sanity is over-rated. I tried it, I got bored.


Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:35 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
GollyGreg wrote:
Ryder wrote:
...a normal type eeveelution that simply evolves from leveling up, no happiness, no stones, etc. just simply level up.


It couldn't be level up because then it *should* be able to level up like that in the previous games. That's why they introduced new evolution items like the Dawn Stone.
lol, golly greg. its the same with umbreon and espeon, except they just included happiness in the equation. no matter how happy you made your eevee in the original games, it wouldnt evolve. and yet they still added espeon and umbreon in G/S/C. they also added the steel type. so really, i think they'll do whatever they want, so saying they WONT because of this that or the other isnt really logical. were talking bout gamefreak here. theyre not horrible, but theyre not logical either.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Jagged Pass... lat 32.93, long 131.11
On the Normal-type Eeveelution, they should use Dawn Stone, because it'd be really hard to level without maxing happiness.
Or maybe if you haven't maxed happiness by lv25 it evolves or something.
Also, I'm surprised they haven't done the "trade while holding..." gig on Eevee yet. Lots of possibilities there.

The D.A.R wrote:
I thought up some evolutions. Farfetch'd could do with an evolution because of its lower stats. It fights with a leek like a sword, so if the leek was a lot sharper it could be like a samurai. Perhaps Farfurai'd would be an idea, having increased speed and attack and being a little like Honchkrow, but good rather than bad.

I also thought that an evolution for Heracross would be fun, with its high attack and being based on a large beetle with a horn, perhaps getting an evolved form with attack in the same league as Rampardos as well as a good defense stat. Being similar, Pinsir would also deserve one. They could have names related to those of the largest and heaviest beetles discovered. For example, Heracross-->Goliacross.

I really like your Farfetch'd idea!!! Good samurai vs. bad mob king. Nice.

But Heracross? It's already too powerful.
I can see how an evolution would look and how it could be cool, but Heracross's stats are already those of a fully evolved Pokemon.
It'd be too broken if they did more, I think.
(Then again, they gave Dusclops an evo.)

^On that note^ what about Banette???? I think it's about time for him..

_________________
Image Image Image Image
Avatar courtesy of Magikarps_Beast


Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:54 pm
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
Spoinkable wrote:
On the Normal-type Eeveelution, they should use Dawn Stone, because it'd be really hard to level without maxing happiness.
Or maybe if you haven't maxed happiness by lv25 it evolves or something.
Also, I'm surprised they haven't done the "trade while holding..." gig on Eevee yet. Lots of possibilities there.
lol, although it wouldnt be THAT hard, i do see your point. it would have to evolve before reaching max happiness, or you would have to let it faint or put it in a PC box to reset the happiness. and the trade w/ item idea is kinda cool too.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:59 am
Profile
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 56
Location: Waiting for the next ship to the Unova region!
Yeh the trade w/ item thing would work great!

Btw I really think that Mr. Mime should have an evolution. Mime Senior maybe? I mean we've ad Mime Junior! I think it would be cool.

_________________
For a Wi-Fi Battle/Trade, PM me, FC = 0001 2635 0759, Name = Joe
Image Image
Thanks go to pokemon_god for the awsome banner & avatar! nd Mektar for The Trainer Card!


Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:50 am
Posts: 625
lol, he would have a beard. and perhaps a walking stick/staff thing.

_________________
Amoiré Soul


Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:43 am
Profile
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 pm
Posts: 606
Location: Jagged Pass... lat 32.93, long 131.11
Woah, there are some really cool possibilities with Mr. Mime I never thought about.
Or what about if Mime Jr. could evolve into Ms. Mime if it was a girl or something. That always seemed odd to me.
If I ever catch a female Mr. Mime, I just nickname it Ms. Mime because it feels wrong.

Also, putting pokemon in the PC box doesn't reset happiness, it just locks it where it is.
That would SO not be fair.

_________________
Image Image Image Image
Avatar courtesy of Magikarps_Beast


Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:33 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 131
Location: Tall grass
Ryder wrote:
GollyGreg wrote:
Ryder wrote:
...a normal type eeveelution that simply evolves from leveling up, no happiness, no stones, etc. just simply level up.


It couldn't be level up because then it *should* be able to level up like that in the previous games. That's why they introduced new evolution items like the Dawn Stone.
lol, golly greg. its the same with umbreon and espeon, except they just included happiness in the equation. no matter how happy you made your eevee in the original games, it wouldnt evolve. and yet they still added espeon and umbreon in G/S/C. they also added the steel type. so really, i think they'll do whatever they want, so saying they WONT because of this that or the other isnt really logical. were talking bout gamefreak here. theyre not horrible, but theyre not logical either.


Ah... but you forgot they didn't add day/night until Gen II, where those two evolutions came from. ;)
But you do have a point, it IS GameFreak, but I don't think they would make too many changes this late in the generation line. (Although they did change the Attack/SpecialAttack thing...)

Spoinkable wrote:
Woah, there are some really cool possibilities with Mr. Mime I never thought about.
Or what about if Mime Jr. could evolve into Ms. Mime if it was a girl or something. That always seemed odd to me.
If I ever catch a female Mr. Mime, I just nickname it Ms. Mime because it feels wrong.


I believe it is 'Mz. Mime'

_________________
2x4b wrote:
OCCULAR BLEEDING IS THE ONLY REASON TO IGNORE VIDEO GAMES!

Image


Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:42 am
Profile
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:43 am
Posts: 1
Well tbh i thinkl that staryu coudl do with either a pre evolution or a differemnt evolution like poliwhirl ??

and i read earlier on and i agree i think corsola could do with a new evolution


Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:46 am
Profile
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 131
Location: Tall grass
Or an evolution for Starmie. ._.

So many points...

_________________
2x4b wrote:
OCCULAR BLEEDING IS THE ONLY REASON TO IGNORE VIDEO GAMES!

Image


Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 18  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.