It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:46 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42
 BW Pre-Release News Thread - FIN! 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I don't think they're ugly, he looks like a traditional Chinese Warrior from the times of The Huns. I'm not picking him because he's another fire/fighting. They should have given him a sword or something and made him steel type.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I think they should have given him a skillet and a chef's hat so he could make bacon :3

Really, why are we still saying what we wished they were like (appearance-wise)?? There's not much point to it; this is what we've got. Since the last time I wrote on the starter evos, Pokabu's final evo design has grown on me (smugleaf can still go rot in a corner, but for less time now), though the middle evo really had middle-evo issues. And nobody's going to make you pick Pokabu; if you don't like him or his evos, then don't pick him. It's really that simple. Go with the European serpent, or the Japanese... uh... Shellfish/Otter?? But yeah, hopefully you get what I mean ;-) [/semi-rant]

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:46 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

3 DAYS!

I've decided to leave anymore judgement on the fire evo till i fin out more. Im leaing more to the grass starter right now, but there;s still a small chance ill do what I do every gen, Pick the fire starter.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:16 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
shinashu taji wrote:
Less than a week remaining to the game. Which Pokemon do you think is going to win the Poll? I personally think it is going to be one of the many legendaries posted in the pic, if those are available as real.

I will say I agree with you as I am 1 of those people that wants 1 of them to win, mainly Manaphy or Arceus as I have neither of them...

DarkTrainer wrote:
...ehh hope thats not real man i was hoping wotters evo would become water fighting

Same here...

Magikarps_Beast wrote:
And you guys need to stop hating on the 2nd evo of Pokabu, it's not his fault he suffers from Mid-Evo Syndrome, unlike the other two.

It's not Chaobuu that I don't like...it's what it becomes after that that makes my tummy go into turmoil though this is because it is dissapointing to me not cause it's ugly though it kind of is from the chest up imo...

Also, anyone notice how Ononokusa & Kibago both adaptations on their chins?...maybe Ononokusa is either a possible evolved form of Kibago or the pokemon that evolves from what Kibago evolves into?...think about that...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Guys this is really exciting. I was just on Bulbagarden and someone there said the game is starting to leak becasue Amazon.jp started shipping their preorders yesterday. Apperently the Gym Leaders have leaked

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

AlphaArceus wrote:
Guys this is really exciting. I was just on Bulbagarden and someone there said the game is starting to leak becasue Amazon.jp started shipping their preorders yesterday. Apperently the Gym Leaders have leaked

I heard that, too. But I didn't hear anything about what specialties the leaders would be. I DON'T want another dragon tamer gym leader like clair, with Ice types only being available until right in between the seventh and eighth badges or by trades.

current party in HG:
{typhlosion} {quagsire} {crobat} {tyranitar} {honchkrow} {gyarados}
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Iris confirmed to be the last gym leader. Her type is Dragon.

6th is flying.

1: Fire/Water/Grass
2: Normal
3: Bug
4: Electric
5: Ground
6: Flying
7: Ice
8: Dragon

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

is there any dark!!!!! there has to be.
ilike the look of the 7th gym i see a water type gym
also maybe the final evolutions of the starters are fake some guy could of got the starters 1st stage early and made evos for them

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:08 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Um...why would there be a second water gym leader? There is no dark gym. The types I posted are the types they're going to be.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Krisp wrote:
Iris confirmed to be the last gym leader. Her type is Dragon.

6th is flying.

1: Fire/Water/Grass
2: Normal
3: Bug
4: Electric
5: Ground
6: Flying
7: Ice
8: Dragon

*** ******* **** IT!!!! now I hope I can get an Ice type early enough in the game so I can at least raise it over time, instead of catching it at lv. 25 right before I get to the gym leader.

current party in HG:
If you want to find me outside of Psypoke, you can find me on the pokemon lab server, look for steamroll. They will also be updating to the Gen V metagame soon so that will be worth checking out, too.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@ Krisp sorry didnt read that :(
anyways why would a bug type gym be in hiun city

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

From what i'm seeing that electric gym leader looks hawt. lmao. the ground leader looks like a sheriff of some sort, lol. And flying type gym for 6th! Sounds fun. But not another dragon... It makes sense why that trailer had Kibago jumping in her ponytail, she's crazy, like the other Dragon people.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:55 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

Electric has a questionable gender but I'm pretty sure its female (has a girl name.) At first we couldn't decide if Bug was a crazy looking dude or an ugly chick but I think its confirmed to be a boy.

DarkTrainer wrote:
@ Krisp sorry didnt read that :(
anyways why would a bug type gym be in hiun city

...Why not?

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I cannot disclose this information as it might endanger our units in the feild
YES! cool gym types! I'm so stoked for this game!

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this as your signature

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:09 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
I like the typing for the first half but hate the typing for the later half...after 6 anyway cause they could have been more different I mean why Dragon last again, why Ice 7th again?...that being said, after seeing the pic I am glad about the 8th Gym Leader though as it makes things alot more interesting not only in the game but in the Best Wishes anime...I can deal with this rooster of types, even if there is no Dark or Psychic gym...can't wait til the 18th...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

cant wait for the games

didnt someone say that we learn a ton around 3 days before the game relese

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 pm
Lite Four
Lite Four

>complaining about Dragon being the last gym again

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Krisp wrote:

I'll get past it, but there's so many other directions they've could've gone other than dragon. I can't wait to hear what the Elite 4 is going to be...

current party in HG:

Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Krisp wrote:

Natu is awesome. Also, I don't care about dragon being the last gym. I'm just going to find a decent leveled dragon of ice type, and beat the entire thing like I did with Clair.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I think i heard somewhere that they are going to be 156 pokemon. the gym leaders desings are very creative adding a theme and personality too

Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Quote:
Also, glad to have you on Psypokes, Cosmi! Welcome!

Thank you! I've lurked for a while, but that'll end soon. I think.
My doubts about the starters will probably be quelled after seeing some better Sugimori art.
I actually prefer Chaobuu over Pokabu and 2nd stage at the moment. I can't undo my opinion on Grinleaf. He's so... sameface.

But to be more current, I'm definitely hyped for the next 3 days, and I'll probably squee when I see the full Pokes list with pictures.
Anyone else feel like they're spoiling the games for themselves? I kinda feel like it'd be nice to open them up and get an unfamiliar start again.
Though then again, that's what fancy things like spoiler tags are for...

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMOMGOMGOMOMGMOOMGMOMGGMOOMGMOGMMGOMGOMGMOOGMGOMGMGOGMOGMOGOGMGOGMGOG
WOW i am sooooooo excited about the day two days from now. And good luck to everyone working on the Pokedex next week, we salute you for your bravery!

Even Though Your Fire Burns
It Rains Inside Me,
My Love For You Will Never Die
Please Come And Set Me Free.

The Amber Mine wrote:
hahahaha olo XD so funnzy

I hate myself...

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:31 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1047 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42