Frost's Unova Rankings (100-91): Walk Like a Unovan 

Which top 100 is superior?
IGN's because Frost's is too gay 19%  19%  [ 8 ]
Frost's because IGN's is too predictable 81%  81%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 42

Frost's Unova Rankings (100-91): Walk Like a Unovan 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I can deny it no longer- I'm addicted to this thread. Your comments are hilarious, Frost, while also making quite a few good points.

-clears throat before adding in her opinion-

And I personally LOVE Scyther, but think Scizor is mediocre, since I can't imagine a bug made out of metal. Also, I have an excellent scyther that I love to pieces, and he's just as decent as any Scizor and/or many flying types, maybe even more decent, the way I'm using him.

I agree. Farfetch'd (also one of my faves) is in dire need of an evolution. Maybe a regal looking swan (still brown and fluffy, mind you xD), since he's a duck? Though I do see a need to keep some no-evolution pokemon.

As for Electivire, I feel that, in order for Nintendo to continue its similarities between Magmar and Electebuzz, both would need an evolution. I think that they could have gone without creating an evolution for either one of them- or at least made them look a bit nicer. Electivire looks like a moldy cheese sandwich...

-takes a bow and scurries away-

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:54 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Also, Frost got trolled by r-cubed.
Hard.
Not just Kimbo Slice in UFC hard, I'm talking Jews during WWII hard.
Pretty damned hard.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:27 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Uhh, no, r-cubed was a 12 year-old dumbass who probably didn't even know how to spell troll, but nice try at appearing witty.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Hey, it's either a hit or miss.
Besides, you honestly took a 12 year old so seriously you just so began hating the pokemon he/she loved?
On the INTERNET?
Sorry Frost, I lost a little respect for you. Not too much.
Unless he was serious, then I share your rage.
But I'll have a hard time believing that.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:05 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

InternetUnabomber wrote:

He was serious.

also im pretty sure r-cuebd was 11, not 12

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

EvilPenguin wrote:
InternetUnabomber wrote:

He was serious.

also im pretty sure r-cuebd was 11, not 12

:|
Not convinced.
Proof, please.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

How did I not read this thread until now?

Pure awesome in thread form. I've laughed quite a few times already, and I'm sure there's more laughs to come.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hmm... Not bad if you want more people hating you...

Scizor is awesome... stop talking shyt you lames.
As for the other overused pokes, who cares?:mrgreen:

But if you rag on Mewtwo then...:wink:

But aside from that good job mate, you could of went harder on Kricketune BTW...

Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm
Profile YIM
Lite Four
Lite Four

I'm not too bothered with the they-purposely-make-this-look-cool designs, but other than that most other points Frost raised are pretty spot-on =p

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Krisp wrote:
Ryu wrote:
Hmm... Not bad if you want more people hating you...

Scizor is awesome... stop talking shyt you lames.
As for the other overused pokes, who cares?:mrgreen:

Dictionary.com wrote:
Main Entry: opin·ion
Pronunciation: ?-?pin-y?n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin opinion-, opinio, from opinari
Date: 14th century

1 a : a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter b : approval, esteem
2 a : belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge b : a generally held view

Also, purposely evading the word filter is a warnable offense. Take this as your last warning; next time you break a rule I'm going to ban you permanently.

Ha! Looks like someone hates me.
Ok how about this... Scizor is rag and Frost bias is not so bias but actually fact. Yes made true due to appeasement on my behalf. ;)
Also I stated my opinion bro, I know what is an opinion and I didnt know I couldnt voice mines. Thats pretty true bro, Ha!

Also, I have seen even cruder word evasive-ness that its surprising to see I am the only one to get a public warning.

Btw Frost, when will you update?
I ever am so waiting to see it.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:24 am
Profile YIM
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Ryu wrote:

Ha! Looks like someone hates me.
Ok how about this... Scizor is rag and Frost bias is not so bias but actually fact. Yes made true due to appeasement on my behalf. ;)
Also I stated my opinion bro, I know what is an opinion and I didnt know I couldnt voice mines. Thats pretty true bro, Ha!

This person.
Is somehow testing my patience.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

i have to agree with frost on most of these pokemon though i personally like garchomp....

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

I must be the only one who hates zubat. :?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

You're not the only one.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The only one i would dissagree with would be the sneasle/Weavile but everyone has their own opinions, I'm looking forward to the rest

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:30 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Very entertaining post. I'd be lying if I said I haven't been periodically coming back here to see if it's updated. Though the low ranking of cradily, lileep, claydol, and solrock hit me where it hurts. :P

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:20 am
THE POWER IS ON!

I just wanted to say that I've already slipped Zoroark and Zorua into my ranking list. They're not coming up for a few entries yet, but they will be present. That's why the topic title now says "ALL 514 Pokemon," even though I'm not going back to adjust all of the numbers. Zorua and Zoroark will just be placed, unnumbered, where they would show up if they were officially part of the ranks.

Update Title: "HELL.net," referring to #434.

440. Bronzor Image
(National Dex: 436; Generation: IV)
Bronzor is by no means as terrible as its evolution, but it's a rather dull Pokemon overall. While it's cool to have more Pokemon based on inanimate objects like mirrors, I just wish this one was more interesting. It's got a pair of yellow eyes and other than that it's a generic floating disc. Am I supposed to be impressed? It's also somewhat contradictory that Bronzor's best (and only decent) stats are its Defenses, considering it's supposed to be a mirror and, therefore, should be as fragile as glass.

439. Skorupi Image
(National Dex: 451; Generation: IV)
Like Bronzor, Skorupi is a generic Sinnoh unevolved Pokemon that turns into something much more hideous. It's not an awful design visually; although we already had Gligar as the resident scorpion-based Pokemon, I can forgive Skorupi being based on a scorpion as well because it's more traditional and it looks a lot less like an accordion or Dr. Robotnik minion than Drapion. But the most notable thing about Skorupi to me is its type: Bug/Poison. This is indeed a very common combination among the current crop of existing Pokemon, but it leads me to one question: WHY THE HELL WAS DRAPION NOT A BUG/DARK-TYPE POKEMON? If Drapion kept Skorupi's other type upon evolution, I might like the family a bit more for being unique. Instead, Skorupi is just a reminder of how much GameFreak hates Bug-type Pokemon.

438. Bagon Image
(National Dex: 371; Generation: III)
Bagon isn't that bad; it's certainly worlds better than Beldum, the first form of Hoenn's other psuedo-Legendary family. It even has a cool little story with how it wants to evolve into Salamence so that it can fly. But something about Bagon's design irks me. I think it's because, outside of TCG artwork, Bagon looks like a little pissed off asshole 100% of the time. If it were happier and didn't evolve into such awful Pokemon, I might like it much more. As it stands, Bagon is just an "eh" creation.

437. Vigoroth Image
(National Dex: 288; Generation: III)
I'm not a big fan of Vigoroth's line in general, but Vigoroth is the worst of the three. I have to laugh at people who think Vigoroth is viable over Slaking because, while Slaking may be useless half of the time, it's also built like a brickhouse. Vigoroth won't be killing anything ever in a competitive battle. And even though Vigoroth is the only member of its family that doesn't turn into a punching bag on every second turn, it's also the one that looks far less laid back than the others. As a result, Vigoroth always seems kind of rabid, and I've made it clear already that I don't really like the Pokemon who look rabid and crazy. I mean, have you ever seen a picture of Vigoroth in which it DOESN'T look like its screaming, mouth wide open with a paw psychotically raised, just as it's about claw your jugglar and then to eat your face? Exactly. That's why I don't care for it that much.

436. Kakuna Image
(National Dex: 14; Generation: I)
While it's true that EvilPenguin has unearthed the conspiracy of hidden Kakuna's neck tie in the time since I last made an update to this thread, it doesn't change the fact that Kakuna is my least favorite Kanto Pokemon. To put it simply, cocoon-based Pokemon are boring and middle evolutions usually are too. Kakuna is both, and it's also from a family that's less cool than Metapod's, so it doesn't even have that going for it. It's a Pokemon that simply exists, possessing very little to distinguish it from the crowd. And when I have opinions that are much more defined for the rest of the original 151, that means Kakuna takes the fall as the worst of the first Generation. Why the heck did it get its own Pokemon 151 shirt, anyway?

435. Burmy (Ground) Image
(National Dex: 412; Generation: IV)
Burmy is a boring Pokemon general, and this is easily its most boring form. It's a clump of dirt that has no unique characteristics other than the existence of its alternate forms; it even evolves into the dullest form of Wormadam. Am I (or is anybody else) really supposed to be fascinated by a dirt Pokemon? There's nothing more to say.

434. Celebi Image
(National Dex: 251; Generation: II)
I originally had written a very mean-spirited write-up for Celebi and that's the reason why it's taken so long to post this update. Celebi's design is fine, but there's a very good reason why I don't like it. Celebi was also one of the hardest Pokemon to place in my rankings. It has become synonymous with the reason for my Celebi ambivalence, but I did realize that I'd probably like Celebi a lot otherwise, so in the end I settled on giving it a completely neutral rating.

433. Nincada Image
(National Dex: 290; Generation: III)
Nincada is a disappointment. It's a Pokemon that is completely visually boring when it does possess a fair amount of notability. It was the series' first Bug/Ground Pokemon, and this was a type that was represented poorly by a single unevolved Pokemon until the introduction of the only-slightly-less-terrible Ground Wormadam in Generation IV. It also has two different evolutions: the Bug/Flying ninja-based Ninjask and the Bug/Ghost nukenin-based Shedinja. Even though I gave Shedinja a poor ranking, you do have to admit that it's an interesting Pokemon, and Ninjask is pretty cool too. But what do they evolve from? A generic cicada that has a blank facial expression and very few notable details. There's very little to hate about Nincada, but there's also very little to love about it as well, and therein lies the problem. Can we get a better Bug/Ground-type in Generation V, GameFreak?

432. Burmy (Steel) Image
Much like the Ground Burmy, the Steel Burmy is pretty boring. I like this design a little more because it's pink instead of a dull dirt color. Even then, its design doesn't make a lot of sense. I always scratched my head at how the Steel Burmy and Wormadam were supposed to be... you know, Steel. Even Nintendo's official explanation doesn't work, since I've rarely seen bright pink "trash" in my 22 years on this planet. Is it supposed to be some sort of asbestos insulation Pokemon? Do I care enough to speculate further? Not really.

431 Burmy (Grass) Image
Again, Burmy is boring, so it makes sense to eliminate all three of its forms in one update. The problem I have with Burmy's family as whole is that it feels recycled and unnecessary. We already have a bagworm Pokemon in Pineco... and, hell, we already have a Bug/Steel-type bagworm Pokemon in Forretress. So Burmy being an entire family of environment-based bagworm Pokemon (except Mothim, whom I've already complained about in detail) that looks boring as hell does the family no favors. Still, the Grass Burmy is the best one. The design is most realistic and believable, by far, and I think Nintendo knew that when they treated the Grass Burmy and Wormadam as the "real" forms in the game's code while the Steel and Ground forms of Wormadam are shoved at the very end of the Pokemon data storage.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Frost, you are now my most favorate person!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

For my 800th post, I... rank ten more Pokemon! :O

Update Title: "Why Did Frost Ban Half the Forums? Wynaut!," referring to...

430. Wynaut Image
(National Dex: 360; Generation: III)
I do have to praise Wynaut for doing one thing correctly: it's a Baby Pokemon that actually CONTRIBUTES to the movepool of its evolution in a meaningful way. When people say that Baby Pokemon exist only to give their evolutions access to moves they couldn't learn otherwise, they're really only thinking of Wynaut giving one very important move to Wobbuffet: Encore. Although it does build a foundation for Wobbuffett's design pretty well, Wynaut is a Baby Pokemon that isn't particularly cute, as its design is much too... angular for me to like it. I also can't stand its English name due to the endless amount of bad jokes that forum users have made involving it over the years. Fictional, though not unreasonable, example: "Why did the chicken cross the road? {wynaut}! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!" So Wynaut has a couple of good points, a couple of bad points, and it all comes together for a neutral rating.

429. Metapod Image
(National Dex: 011; Generation: I)
Well, with Kakuna taking the fall as the first Kanto Pokemon to be eliminated in the last update, you knew that his buddy Metapod couldn't be too far behind. I like Metapod more than Kakuna for a couple of different reasons. It has noticeable eyes, so it's actually capable of limited facial expressions, whereas I've never seen more than Kakuna's angry pupilless expression. It also has a voice in the anime, while Kakuna does not, and green is a nicer color than yellow. Yes, all of these reasons are superficial at best. The main reason why Metapod beats Kakuna is also the reason why Metapod is so blah overall: its family members are more awesome than Kakuna's. But when you evolve from the adorable Caterpie and into the more adorable Butterfree, being a non-descript cocoon that's a pain in the ass to evolve isn't so great. And so Metapod is just a boring green blob overall.

428. Hippopowdon Image
(National Dex: 450; Generation: IV)
Hippowdon is a Pokemon that would be much cooler if its artwork weren't so atrocious. I mean, just look at the sprite posted above. The only thing that particularly jumps out at you at first glance is a giant gaping mouth that is probably home to a black hole that wants to suck you inside. If you take a closer look, you might notice some godawful teeth as well as the pile of sand spilling out of its body, which never made much sense to me either. Why is there a large supply of sand stored inside of a hippopotamus? I can't complain too much about the sand aspect, though, because it does explain one of the things that makes Hippowdon a unique and useful Pokemon (its ability, Sandstream). And when Hippowdon's mouth is closed, it's a decent design. But, unfortunately, the gigantic mouth usually takes center stage, so that hurts Hippowdon's ranking. Like Shellos, I also have bad memories of idiots making threads asking if Bertha had a shiny Hippowdon because it was different color than their own. It's not an awful Pokemon though.

427. Dusclops Image
(National Dex: 356; Generation: III)
For the longest time, I wondered what the hell Dusclops was supposed to be other than a ghost with a superficial similarity to a cyclops. Recently, I found out that Dusclops is actually based on the Japanese yokai chochinobake, a lantern ghost. So while Dusclops does get points for reflecting an aspect of Japanese culture, it's still not a designt to get overly excited over. Even though it wasn't originally one, it suffers greatly from middle-evolution syndrome, as it's neither as cute as Dusclops or cool as its slightly-unnecessary new evolution Dusknoir, because it's a bland and blah gray ghost with one eye. It has good Defensive stats and, despite being OU in Generation III, it received an evolution in Diamond and Pearl for some reason, probably because it was too boring on its own. And that's really all there is to say about Dusclops.

426. Slaking Image
(National Dex: 289; Generation: III)
While I do like Slaking more than its pre-evolution, something about it has never appealed to me. I think one major reason is that it always seemed to me as if it were introduced in Ruby and Sapphire to be the "new" Snorlax: a big, lazy Normal-type that likes to eat. True, Slaking has two pre-evolutions and Snorlax didn't have any, and Slaking also has a god-awful ability that makes it dead weight on every other turn, but Slaking was just one of those Hoenn Pokemon that suffered from its similarities to an older Pokemon that got thrown out in Ruby/Sapphire and had no indication of returning until the release of FRLG. Slaking is certainly much less cute and much more angry than Snorlax, so I've always preferred the originator of the Snorlax archetype more than its Hoenn equivalent.

425. Regigigas Image
(National Dex: 486; Generation: IV)
I only just noticed that I have two Pokemon with crippling abilities ranked back to back. Anyway, I do like some things about Regigigas. Whether intentionally or not, every Legendary trio except the Regis had a "master" in Ruby and Sapphire, so it was good that Diamond and Pearl introduced a leader for them as well. I also like that it's a Normal-type because it's both a neutral type (which is good for the leader of a trio) and it fits in with the Legendary golems' Fighting-type weakness. I even like the colored panels on its body that caused Pelli to humorously dub the Pokemon "Regidisco." But, still, I can't rank it too high because 1) It has a really stupid name, 2) Slow Start is a horrendous ability that breaks Regigigas beyond all usability and 3) It's a Regi Pokemon, so it doesn't have a face and that makes it boring as hell. Sorry, Regigigigigigigigigigas.

424. Chatot Image
(National Dex: 441; Generation: IV)
I can't help but feel disappointed by Chatot. Before Diamond and Pearl's release, it was hyped as Pokemon's first pure Flying-type by various news sites. It was also supposed to have a special move that allowed you to record a message that gets played back when used. But then the games were actually released and Chatot was just the umpteenth Normal/Flying-type with a trademark move that scrambled anything that a player recorded. (Incidentally, Chatter was a pain in the ass to test when I was rewriting the TechDex, so I won't lie: I hold that against Chatot.) And aspects of its design bug me. For example, why is its head a music note? Parrots are known for their ability to TALK, not sing. And why do its eyes have weird little pink flaps over them that make Chatot look really pissed off? That's always bugged me, too. Other than that, it's a fine design, but I wish it could have lived up to its potential better.

423. Remoraid Image
(National Dex: 223; Generation: II)
Out of all of the generic fish-based Pokemon in this franchise, Remoraid is easily the dullest, as it has a less interesting design than Magikarp, Goldeen, Finneon and even Feebas (in the latter's case, "interesting" doesn't mean it's necessarily good!). I think I'd like Remoraid more if it ever shut its damn mouth, as it's always open in faux-surprise, displaying its fearsome hillbilly teeth for the world to mock. It also has one of the most nonsensical evolutionary progressions in the entire franchise, as it goes from a regular fish into a friggin' octopus. Still, Remoraid doesn't really offend me, as Octillery is pretty awesome, Mantine is pretty awesome, and Remoraid is linked with both. I do like the symbiotic Mantine/Remoraid relationship and that DP even incorporated Remoraid into Mantyke's evolution. If only the Pokemon itself had more visual flair.

422. Gulpin Image
(National Dex: 316; Generation: III)
Much like Remoraid, Gulpin is probably one of the least memorable designs of its Generation. The Gulpin/Swalot family catches a lot of flak for being useless Hoenn retreads of Grimer and Muk, but I wouldn't even go that far in Gulpin's case: it's a small green blob that resembles a stomach, rather than a ball of sludge, and there's absolutely nothing interesting about this except for Gulpin's facial expression being a permanent ¦3. Gulpin is, once again, a design that equal parts unoffensive and unexciting, little to like but little to hate.

421. Shellos (East Sea) Image
(National Dex: 422; Generation: IV)
It's kind of a shame that the first encounter with Shellos in Diamond and Pearl is on the western half of Sinnoh, because the eastern Shellos is a better design overall. Instead of a lame pastel pink, it's a nicer baby blue, and those weird gill/fin structures on its head certainly look a lot better for a Water-type Pokemon than the weird little pink bumps on the eastern Shellos' head. It was even featured in a cute piece of artwork for the TCG, in which it's happy and smiling, while its pink counterpart has never failed in resembling a crackbaby. Still, while it's an improvement over the western variety, it's still nothing to get very excited about, and either Shellos reminds me of those days in 2007 when everybody was making threads about their "shiny" Shellos. It's a blobbish blue sea slug and, unfortunately, it's still much lamer than other Pokemon that evolve into Water/Ground-types, like Mudkip, Wooper and Barboach. It gets a very mild "like" overall.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:36 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I agree with some of your opinions, completely disagree with others. I like the Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill family so much more than Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree. And I really like Skunktank, it's probably in my top 6 favorite Sinnoh Pokemon, not over Pokemon though. Oh well, everyone has different opinions.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:13 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

crackbaby shellos has just brought my opinions of shellos up so much

also i lol'd at the wynaut joke :p

Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I just noticed and felt I should point out a couple of things. In Groudon's rating you stated you have no idea what it's based on, and in Trapinch's rating you commented on having no clue why an ant turns into a dragonfly.

Trapinch for one is based off of the larval stage of an Antlion, which later grows into a winged dragonfly like insect. Also the reason for it's arena trap ability you mentioned is because real life antlions create sand pit traps in which to trap their prey.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antlion

Also Groudon is based off of the legendary Behemoth, a large beast of the land, which counterparts the Leviathan of the seas, which is what Kyogre is based off of. Likewise Raquayza is based off of the third of these beasts, the Ziz, which was the beast of the sky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behemoth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziz

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

i got mentioned wahoo!

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:56 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

ksemanr wrote:
Trapinch for one is based off of the larval stage of an Antlion, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antlion

I looked at the picture of the antlion larval stage on Wiki, and that thing doesn't look like Trapinch at all.

Quote:
Also Groudon is based off of the legendary Behemoth, a large beast of the land, which counterparts the Leviathan of the seas, which is what Kyogre is based off of. Likewise Raquayza is based off of the third of these beasts, the Ziz, which was the beast of the sky.

Yes, I'm aware that they have storyline parallels to Behemoth, Leviathan and Ziz. I was wondering what Groudon's design was based on. I mean, it's pretty noticeable that Kyogre is modeled after a killer whale even though Leviathan was a sea serpent and not a killer whale. Ditto for Rayquaza being an eastern dragon even though Ziz was supposed to be a bird. I don't see any obvious inspiration for Groudon's appearance.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:08 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Frost wrote:
ksemanr wrote:
Trapinch for one is based off of the larval stage of an Antlion, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antlion

I looked at the picture of the antlion larval stage on Wiki, and that thing doesn't look like Trapinch at all.

Quote:

Yes, I'm aware that they have storyline parallels to Behemoth, Leviathan and Ziz. I was wondering what Groudon's design was based on. I mean, it's pretty noticeable that Kyogre is modeled after a killer whale even though Leviathan was a sea serpent and not a killer whale. Ditto for Rayquaza being an eastern dragon even though Ziz was supposed to be a bird. I don't see any obvious inspiration for Groudon's appearance.

Actually, Leviathan was a giant whale originally, not a serpent, so it matches with Kyogre. I know what you mean about Raguayza not looking like Ziz or Groudon not looking like Behemoth though. I'm pretty sure Groudon's look is just based around the idea of an extremely large creature of the land, like Behemoth except not an Ox. As for Trapinch, it is obviously based off of the antlion, which the large pincers, creating sand pit traps to catch it's prey, and evolving into a dragonfly like insect. Only real difference is they made it's head huge and it's body small, while the real creature it's the opposite.

Still, your reviews of each Pokemon are funny, even if I don't agree with them all.

Edit: Found an answer for you. Here, take this, stand it up on two legs, paint it red, and you have Groudon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankylosauria

Possibly a little of the Euoplocephalus as well. Aslo add in that the suffix -don, though not used in those two dinos' names, is used at the end of a lot of dinosaurs' names, adding to Groudon (a combination of the word ground and the suffix -don) being based off a dinosaur (along with the obvious Behemoth).

Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 444 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next