It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

Forum rules

ALL GLORY TO THE FLOATING CLEFFA

Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Ask PsyPoke 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@Frost: What is your opinion on my username?
@Frost: Are you religious?
@Crunchy: What exactly is your real name, is it Charly, Spence or Charles?
@Crunchy: Would you say that an RP forum is your favorite aspect of a forum?
@Krisp: Would you say your easy going?
@Krisp: Do you ever get the feeling that there is no point in life?

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Poe wrote:
EP: so i herd u liek mudkips?

scram

Inta Xonem wrote:
@Anyone who wants to answer them:

- If you had the power to change any one thing in history, what would it be? Uh, probably saving someone important who died in the prime of whatever important thing they were doing (John Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., etc.). Dunno who though.
- To add onto that question, if you could change one thing in your personal history, what would it be? Not being such a bitch to some people early on, I really regret that I've lost a couple of friendships over small stuff.
- What is your least favourite overused phrase/emoticon/meme/whatever on the internet? My actual answer isn't appropriate for these forums, so I'll go with Boxxy. Not my queen, thanks.
- Would you rather endure an hour in a pit of deadly scorpions or watching Hannah Montana: The Live Concert DVD? Scorpions. I'd order some pizza and we can chill out watching Monday Night Football or something.
- Whats your favourite song? And why? Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Believe by Cher and Viva la Vida by Coldplay come in a close second and third though.

@Krisp: I don't play FF either so I'll say rikku because thats who you said :O!

kaizer20 wrote:
To every one who wants to answer:
If you were stranded on a desert island but there's electricity and a tv. What game console and game would you bring? :D

NES with Battletoads. No lie.

Inta Xonem wrote:
@All again:
- What are your least and most favourite memories of psypoke? Favorite definitly when Pelli and I met. I dunno about least favorite
- Do you have an achievement in your life you are most proud of? Not really :( I don't do much exciting and cool stuff like that

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jaguar wrote:
@Crunchy: What exactly is your real name, is it Charly, Spence or Charles?
@Crunchy: Would you say that an RP forum is your favorite aspect of a forum?

My full name's Charles Frederick Spence. Everyone I know calls me Charly because it's less...formal, I suppose, and being called Charles 24/7 would piss me right off. I prefer Charly. All my high school friends used to just call me by my surname Spence because maybe they thought my other name was 'gay' or something, I dunno. DatVu calls me Chuck. :3

Uh... I wouldn't say it's my favourite aspect of the forum, no. It's really the members and staff that make the forum shine in my opinion. Besides, the forums wouldn't be the same without the loveable Krisp and Frost <3~ if any one of them suddenly vanished into thin air. General Discussion and the chats highlight and stand out more to me anyway. Roleplaying's fun, but I'd stay even if it did mysteriously disappear, although I'm really active in it at the moment... It's just a writing activity, after all. But it's still fun.

So I'd say the people and friends I've made here are my favourite aspect. Who else will listen to my whinging?

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:32 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

TCM: Is this a serious question?

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

TCM: Why the hell do you like the devils of baseball, the New York Yankees?
DatVu: How do you feel about the Cavaliers' signing of Shaq?
FS: Cubs or Cardinals? >:O
Rhapsody: What is your favorite band, album, and song. They don't have to be related to each other.
R_R: Have you ever been to/near Eau Claire?
Jiggz: What age did you become interested in computers? How did you get interested in them? What did you start off with?
swift: Do you want to/Will you make me a mIRC bot?
Crunchy: What is your favorite band, album, and song. They don't have to be related to each other.

Last edited by Poe on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
The Geek
The Geek

Quote:
You, Eiko, Yuffie, Rikku and Rinoa are the only ones left on earth and you must marry sex one or more of them to keep the human race going. Which ones?! Oh and going postal or suicidal isn't an option.
Rikku is at least tech-savvy. So, yeah. I don't know the others, so who's to say if I'd jump them or stab them?
Quote:
- If you had the power to change any one thing in history, what would it be?
>That whole "science is heresy and devil magic and not allowed" thing can go.
- To add onto that question, if you could change one thing in your personal history, what would it be?
>I'd be more outgoing at the start of high school, not just towards the end.
- What is your least favourite overused phrase/emoticon/meme/whatever on the internet?
pEoPlE wHo ThInK iT's CoOl To TyPe LiKe ThIs ArE dOuChBaGs.
- Would you rather endure an hour in a pit of deadly scorpions or watching Hannah Montana: The Live Concert DVD?
>Scorpions. If they're deadly, that means they're small and easy to avoid. Also, I'd wear thick boots and stomp the ones that got close.
- Whats your favourite song? And why?
>I don't have one favorite song. I like music too much. Disturbed, Styx, SR-71, Weird Al, Great Big Sea, Bad Religion, The Offspring, and Lucky Boys Confusion are my top 8 artists on Last.FM at the moment, though.

Quote:
If you were stranded on a desert island but there's electricity and a tv. What game console and game would you bring?
Genesis and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Quote:
- What are your least and most favourite memories of psypoke?
Least would be all the stupid crap I did when I was younger. Frost can fill you in the next time he feels like embarrassing me. ;P Most would probably be the trivia back in the day, when it was run every single week and always packed. Even though I never won.
- Do you have an achievement in your life you are most proud of?
I've yet to do anything to change the world, but I did get to go to Australia as one of those Student Ambassadors. That was pretty damn awesome.

Quote:
Jiggz: What age did you become interested in computers? How did you get interested in them? What did you start off with?
I'm not even sure. Thanks to my dad we've always had one in the house. The earliest I remember was when I was about 3 or 4. It ran DOS 6 and had some games. A solitaire that would say "YOU'RE CHEATING" but not stop you, Jeopardy, and some kids games for me; Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, some Dinosaur educational game (wherein I attempted to do algebra and resolved that x must be 24 since it was the 24th letter of the alphabet), and an interactive play type game. Some of those might have been for a Windows 3.1 computer, it all kinda blends together.
My first computer personally was a 200MHz Pentium machine running Windows 95. I got it to myself when we bought a new computer with Windows 98.

latina mortua lingua est // ud mortua ud ea possit
prima meas ancestras necavit // et nunc me necat

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

EvilPenguin wrote:
TCM: Is this a serious question?

No.

Poe wrote:
TCM: Why the hell do you like the devils of baseball, the New York Yankees?

The same reason most people are fans of teams, close proximity to where they play. As an aside, they have a great tradition, and have won more than once in the last hundred years. :)

Sneaky_Sneasel: Image

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Regi:
Will you ever come visit me?
You walk into a bar with every drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), what do you order?
Mary has a little lamb. She gives it to you. What do you do?
Mii- what does yours look like?
_____

Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Inta Xonem wrote:
- What is your least favourite overused phrase/emoticon/meme/whatever on the internet?

Most emoticons are solid, picture memes don't bother me much, but there's a phrase or two that really annoy me but I can't remember what they might be. People say it in chats sometimes. If I remember, I'll update.

Inta Xonem wrote:
- Would you rather endure an hour in a pit of deadly scorpions or watching Hannah Montana: The Live Concert DVD?

The DVD.

Inta Xonem wrote:

I guess Hoppípolla or Sonata No. 14 in C sharp minor. I like them for the same reason I like chocolate over vanilla. I just do.

Inta Xonem wrote:

My least favorite would be an argument I had. That's all I'll say. If irl still counts as a Psypoke memory, then meeting staff has always been fun, perhaps not any specific time. My favorite internet memory would have to be when Amphy **** with someone in chats, and I was in on it. I guess I always liked that one, because he doesn't really come around anymore. :|

Poe wrote:
DatVu: How do you feel about the Cavaliers' signing of Shaq?

I'm pretty excited, and I think we can win, though I already thought that. Unfortunately, this is reality, and I live in Cleveland, so we won't.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:17 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Poe wrote:

Rhapsody: What is your favorite band, album, and song. They don't have to be related to each other.

Band: Pink Floyd
Album: Bat Out of Hell - Meat Loaf
Song: The March of the Black Queen - Queen

I swear I'll think of questions to ask people soooooon D:

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:20 am
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain

Registeel_Rocks wrote:
Skull Kid, am I worthy enough to become your gaming apprentice?

I believe you would make a wonderful apprentice. You have already proved yourself worthy in basically finishing Orange Box and your skills in Kid Icarus were impressive.

Inta Xonem wrote:
@All again:

My least, I would rather not talk about it, because I looked like a dumbass. My favorite would definately be when I met the folks here irl. We always have a blast hanging out and hope we do it many more times! My favorite moment that was actually on the site was actually in the chats...when we all flooded the chats with stupid lines that were set on timers. I don't remember why we did it, but I just remember laughing my ass off.

My greatest achievement would be graduating high school. I really hated high school for various reasons, but I wanted to finish it so my mom would be happy having at least one of her kids graduate.

=02:47:08= <pop10> probably means your staff or soethingwich in that case i could getyou fired or i could report to nintendo how bad of website you run because you dont follow your own rules on the chats

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Krisp wrote:
to all the staff: You, Eiko, Yuffie, Rikku and Rinoa are the only ones left on earth and you must marry sex one or more of them to keep the human race going. Which ones?! Oh and going postal or suicidal isn't an option.

Rikku. She's the cutest (I actually read "Riku" for a minute there, who I would pick too, anyway.). But, if I didn't give a *&%$ about serious relationships, I would probably choose all, except for Eiko.

Inta Xonem wrote:
@Anyone who wants to answer them:

- If you had the power to change any one thing in history, what would it be?

The election of many presidents we've had. And also the election of our current president.

Inta Xonem wrote:
- To add onto that question, if you could change one thing in your personal history, what would it be?

Ugh, I've made so many stupid mistakes in my life. One thing, though, I should've definetly taken more opportunities.

Inta Xonem wrote:

None, honestly. Okay, maybe the combination of "^________^" and "KAWAIIIII DESU!!!1!!"

Inta Xonem wrote:

Hannah Montana. I'm a very tolerant person.

Inta Xonem wrote:

There are so many songs I like, and I always have new favorites. Currently I've been listening to "Caramelldansen" a lot in my iPod, mostly because of the videoclip, haha.

kaizer20 wrote:
To every one who wants to answer:
If you were stranded on a desert island but there's electricity and a tv. What game console and game would you bring? :D

Definetly my Wii with Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Twilight Princes and Super Mario Galaxy. I don't know many Wii games, though. As a second option, I have to say a Super Nintendo with any (or every) Mario game (preferably Super Mario World).

Inta Xonem wrote:
@All again:

I guess my most favorite memories are when I joined (I was sillier, the community was smaller and somewhat friendlier), when I became a moderator (I got to know the staff better), and when the Teams were around (while under control, of course; I've had quite a few problems with Psyche for some time). Oh, and, of course, when I visited the chats.

My least favorite memory... Hm. I guess any serious argument I've been involved with any member, really. I tend to get a little carried away, and then regret everything later. I think it happened a few times.

Inta Xonem wrote:

Not really, no. My greatest achievement was entering Medical School, but I'm not exactly proud of it.

I have to think of stuff to ask, ngoh. x(

Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This thread is turning out to be awesome, I might add.

Poe wrote:

Yes I have. I haven't really done much there though, so I don't know what's all there. Any reason why you wanted to know? Just curious.

EvilPenguin wrote:
Regi:
Will you ever come visit me?
You walk into a bar with every drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), what do you order?
Mary has a little lamb. She gives it to you. What do you do?
Mii- what does yours look like?

Definitely. I'd love to hang and get to know you in person. Where do you live? (PM if necessary)

I'd probably ask why she was giving it to me. If she said it was because she liked me, I'd take care of the lamb and start dating her.

My Mii looks pretty cool, I think. I'll take a picture and post in here next time I come on.

lul

Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
THE POWER IS ON!

From Jaguar -
Q: What is your opinion on my username?
A: It's alright.

Q: Are you religious?
A: Not really. My dad is Catholic, my mom is Orthodox and I was baptized (Catholic) but I never really went to church and didn't have a communion. I considered myself an atheist for awhile but softened my stance to Agnostic. I've also studied some Buddhism and Paganism but I wouldn't consider myself either of those.

From IX -
Q: What are your least and most favourite memories of psypoke?
A: I've been a part of PsyPoke for close to ten years so I have a lot of history. Of the top of my head, some good moments that stand out would be when I joined the forums in December 1999, when I became a moderator in mid-2000, when I was won my first trivia in early 2001, when TK and Amphy wanted me to help as an administrator before we resurrected the site in December 2002 and when I met Krisp, DatVu, TCM, R_R and Skull Kid two months ago. I can't really think any particularly bad moments right now and I doubt I'd want to share them even if I did.

A: Do you have an achievement in your life you are most proud of?
I would have to say playing a role in bringing PsyPoke back... only recently has it become very meaningful to me that people have been able to form very close friendships just because of a Pokemon site that I partially run. And these are friendships that are close enough that people meet with each other in person to make the bonds stronger. I've met a lot of good people over the last decade and this place really means a lot to me because of that, so I don't really take any shame in considering a proud achievement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAVE QUESTIONS!

Dear TCM, would you ever consider taking pictures of the nice parts of Jersey so others can see that it's more than just the dumpy Newark area? ;o

Dear Rhapsody, amazingly, I've never asked: what is your favorite Floyd song? Also, if not your favorite, can you recall the first song of theirs that you liked?

Dear Crunchy, has anybody else ever called you Charly Brown? :o

Dear Skull Kid, back before pro wrestling became a joke, who were your favorite wrestlers?

Dear Jigglypuff, would you help darkmind off your roof?

Dear DatVu, even if it would never happen, do you feel that there would be potential in a Sigur Ros/Madonna collaboration? :O

Dear anybody who cares to answer, how would you rank the colors of the rainbow (you can ignore indigo if you'd like)?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Dear anybody who cares to answer, how would you rank the colors of the rainbow (you can ignore indigo if you'd like)?

red orange yellow green blue indigopurple

Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Dear Rhapsody, amazingly, I've never asked: what is your favorite Floyd song? Also, if not your favorite, can you recall the first song of theirs that you liked?

In order:

My favorite song is either Run Like Hell or Brain Damage(/Eclipse if it counts). I don't actually really have a "favorite" song by them, it's just kind of a "what song do I currently think is the most awesome" thing. As for the first song that I liked by them... well, my dad listened to Dark Side of the Moon a lot and listened to the classic rock station, so it'd probably be Money. I can, however, vaguely recall Wish You Were Here being played continuously which I didn't mind.

And as for the colors of the rainbow...

Orange > Purple > Indigo > Blue > Green > Red > Yellow.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Registeel_Rocks wrote:

Poe wrote:

Yes I have. I haven't really done much there though, so I don't know what's all there. Any reason why you wanted to know? Just curious.

Yes. I was born in Eau Claire and that's wear I lived my first seven years. I haven't been back to Wisconsin since and I really do want to go back.

EP: Why are you a Tarheels fan?

Galar: Are you interested in sports at all? Brazilian National Soccer/Football Team?

S_S: How do you feel about the recent Brett Farve news? Lost your love for him? Do you want Barnett to stay true to his word and jack him up? Will you be rooting for the Bears 2 games a season now?

TCM: If you could make a starting lineup of a football, baseball, and basketball team who would play what position and why?

SkullKid: Have you gotten into any sports games on the 360? If so, which one(s). Have you ever played Assassin's Creed? If so, what do you think of it?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

@SkullKid - What are your opinions on the Nintendo Wii?

friends FC black:0261 0441 3891

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:14 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Poe wrote:
EP: Why are you a Tarheels fan?

Uh, because I live in North Carolina and both of my parents, my uncle, and my cousin all went to UNC

Also, since R_R never answered one of my questions, I guess I'll pose it to the whole staff, alongwith some others I suppose:

You walk into a bar where every drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) is served, what do you order?
Top five places you'd like to visit that you've never been to before
Top five TV shows
Top five psypoke members you'd like to meet that you haven't met before (past and present)
Top five pOkEmAhNzZ

Frost specifically: Who is your favorite music person/group/instrument/etc that ISN'T Madonna?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:53 pm
THE POWER IS ON!

Q: You walk into a bar where every drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) is served, what do you order?
A: Cherry Coke Zero.

Q: Top five places you'd like to visit that you've never been to before?
A: No preference, other than places with cooler climates. Canada would be nice.

Q: Top five TV shows
A: Survivor, Big Brother, Medium, Power Rangers and I Love Lucy.

Q: Top five psypoke members you'd like to meet that you haven't met before (past and present)
A: TonberryKing, Amphy, darkmind, Bulbasaur and Swift.

Q: Top five pOkEmAhNzZ
A: Dewgong, Jynx, Togekiss, Piplup and Chansey.

Q: Who is your favorite music person/group/instrument/etc that ISN'T Madonna?
A: Other favorites include Live, Led Zeppelin, The Cranberries, Alanis Morissette, Poe, Pink Floyd, Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, etc.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:06 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I hate you too TCM.

I hate you even more, Poe.

R_R: Favre's done more for the Packers than anyone who's set foot in Green Bay, save for Lombardi and Lambeau. Vikings need a QB badly, and by gosh they're going to get one. And I would rather chug gasoline than root for the Bears.

Frost: Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Red, Indigo.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:08 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Frost wrote:
Dear DatVu, even if it would never happen, do you feel that there would be potential in a Sigur Ros/Madonna collaboration? :O

Somehow, I don't think that would work out. I just can't imagine Madonna singing over a Les Paul played with a violin bow.

Frost wrote:

Blue Red Yellow Green Violet Indigo Orange

Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

You walk into a bar where every drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) is served, what do you order?
A Grape Fanta slush.

Canada (two hours at a Vancouver airport does not count), Spain, Scotland, Ireland and.. eh, I don't really have a fifth. Maybe Germany.

Top five TV shows
Darker than Black, Samurai Champloo, Shakugan no Shana, Flapjack, Trigun (one of those things is not like the others ¯(º_o)/¯)

Top five psypoke members you'd like to meet that you haven't met before (past and present)
In no particular order: Frost, R_R, SS, Krisp and TK.

Top five pOkEmAhNzZ
Gardevoir, Mismagius, Froslass, Xatu and Muk.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:30 am
Lite Four
Lite Four

Water.

Florida, California, New York, Germany, and England.

Top five TV shows
Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Forensic Files, Super Mario Bros. 3.

I'd love to meet all the staff, but I guess I'll list the people I've wanted to meet since I first got to know them in 2005: Jigglypuff, TonberryKing, swift53, RaichuLatias, and Flarey.

Top five pOkEmAhNzZ
Heracross, Jolteon, Dragonite, Snorlax, Raichu.

Krisp: What is your gender?
Can you not read? Male. Why else would I have a girly avatar and write in pink font? :3

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

@All staff that live in America: Have any of you visited England?

Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next