It is currently Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:43 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Trading question. 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I just started playing Firered version and I was wondering when does it allow you to trade to Sapphire?

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:59 am
Profile WWW
Lite Four
Lite Four

Next time, please read the FAQs sticky in this forum. Here is the link: http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&start=0 ;)

sN0wBaLL wrote:
15. What do you have to do in order to trade between two versions?

That would depend on the two versions with which you are doing the trading. Here is a list of the conditions required before you can trade between different versions:

~Ruby/Sapphire to Ruby/Sapphire:
Defeat May/Brendan on route 103 and after you obtain the Pokedex from Prof. Birch you can trade between these versions.

~Ruby/Sapphire to Colosseum:
In Coloseum beat Evice in Realgam Tower, and in Ruby/Sapphire meet the requirements the alllowed you to trade between Ruby/Sapphire versions.

~Ruby/Sapphire to FireRed/LeafGreen:
In Ruby/Sapphire meet to requirements for trading between Ruby/Sapphire versions and in FireRed/LeafGreen after beating the E4 get the Ruby & Sapphire and give 'em to Celio in the Pokemon Center on One Island.

~Ruby/Sapphire to Emerald:
Same as trading between Ruby & Sapphire.

~FireRed/LeafGreen to Coloseum:
In FR/LG get the Ruby & Sapphire and give them to Celio, and in Colosseum beat Evice in Realgam Tower.

~FireRed/LeafGreen to Emerald:
Give the Ruby & Sapphire to Celio in FR/LG, and in Emerald beat the E4 and get the National Dex.

~Emerald to Coloseum:
The same as trading between R/S to Coloseum.

~Ruby/Sapphire to XD:
In Ruby/Sapphire defeat the elite four and let your data get recorded in the hall of fame, in XD defeat Greevil in the second battle, you can now trade between the version
(in order to trade in XD you need to go to the pokemon center in Phenac City)

~Emerald to XD:
See Ruby/Sapphire to XD.

~FireRed/LeafGreen to XD:
In FireRed/LeafGreen defeat the Elite Four and give the Ruby and Sapphire to Celio on One Island. In XD defeat Greevil in the second battle, you can now trade between the versions.

~Colosseum to XD:
In order to trade between these games you need to have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed or LeafGreen, you have to trade the pokemon from either Colosseum or XD into the gameboy version first then to the other game via the GBA-GCN link cable.

THERE IS NOW WAY TO DIRECTLY LINK DATA FROM COLOSSEUM TO XD OR VISA VERSA

Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Oh sorry about that. I forgot about the FAQ. Please lock this. :wink:

Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:42 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]