It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
 Dream World Eeveelution 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I find it strange the lack of information pertaining this online. All anything is saying is that you get it in the Dream World. Has anyone actually got their eeveelution on their game yet?

Sat May 07, 2011 7:27 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Location: With the 3 guides of time, deciding the fate of it...
The reason this is is simply because there isn't really much official info regarding the date you receive them yet, be patient, it is going to be a promotion at some point after the 5th which was like a day or two ago...

Can't wait to get my Glaceon though, I will always love it :cry: ...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...
Lawence Codye's Trading Thread (Gen 6 / X & Y)

"The Nine Tails of Subconscious - Lawence Codye"

Sat May 07, 2011 8:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Tend to one well be able to get our eevelution after tuesdays maintence.

But like Lawence said, be patient. They proably have to sift through MILLIONS of profiles to ensure that everyone gets the Eevelution that they picked.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:09 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Oh, I have no problem being patient, I am just curious to how its going to work. I highly doubt I would even use the eeveelution for anything, but just the fact that we are getting one.

Sun May 08, 2011 5:08 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Jebediah719 wrote:
Oh, I have no problem being patient, I am just curious to how its going to work. I highly doubt I would even use the eeveelution for anything, but just the fact that we are getting one.

As with any Regular Pokemon Event, they will make sure to tell you how it will go down, they are obligated to do so considering the lack of info there is in regard to that at the moment...

Though just like you, I don't see myself using it for anything, though in my case if it is female, it will be breeding me some more Eevee, I just hope that's possible as I don't see Glaceon as a male pokemon...

Eevee Breeding Project leftovers are Available here + rest of my trading wants & haves...

Sun May 08, 2011 5:11 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I can't say where I read it or the credibility of it, but I did read that they will be male so the abilities cannot be breeded out. But, we'll see when we get them.

Mon May 09, 2011 1:47 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Is eevee available in the DW at all without the event? I haven't unlocked much in there yet :oops:

Mon May 09, 2011 7:37 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I havent run into Eevee, Yet. If Eevee even is available in DW, its proablay one of the pokes unlocked at either 7500 or 10000 points.

Mon May 09, 2011 8:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I still think it'd be much easier to just transfer it from Platinum or HGSS.

But don't mind me. :)

Mon May 09, 2011 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Gallade Roxas wrote:
I still think it'd be much easier to just transfer it from Platinum or HGSS.

But don't mind me. :)

Though, you can't obtain 1 from a previous game, that would probably be a better idea though...

But I won't mind you ;) ...

Mon May 09, 2011 8:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I'm sure there's other people this has happened to where it tells you that "you don't qualify for the promotion" despite you recalling spending minutes-hours tediously playing the game for the exact eevee evolution you wanted.

That was caused by an error in saving with the game and onto your account. If it gives you the message then it didn't save yours so it's as if you didn't play at all, and I read somewhere that the game won't be put up again... :frustrated:

Sun May 22, 2011 8:38 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Yeah, not happy here... A lot of frustration for nothing...

Sun May 22, 2011 1:31 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Algradon wrote:
I'm sure there's other people this has happened to where it tells you that "you don't qualify for the promotion" despite you recalling spending minutes-hours tediously playing the game for the exact eevee evolution you wanted.

That was caused by an error in saving with the game and onto your account. If it gives you the message then it didn't save yours so it's as if you didn't play at all, and I read somewhere that the game won't be put up again... :frustrated:

See, this is the kind of :censored: that takes me over edge, I mean really, really?...

They should have had their stuff together if they were going to do this, they better release Eevee into the DW as some sort of apology or I will never trust them again cause this has pretty much made me lose hope in them completely :frustrated: ...

Sun May 22, 2011 5:14 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I have played da mini-game to obtain my eeveelution 3 weeks before da promotion event to get it to befriend me! How come I still havent seen it on my friend board in Dream World?? Im gettin really pissed about this too!!

[url=http://img220.imageshack.us/i/6b954f74362dc92b735f849.png/][img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1052/6b954f74362dc92b735f849.png[/img][/url]

Thu May 26, 2011 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

did you go to the promotion link before going into the DW? if you did and it says you don't qualify, it probably bugged for you and you wont be able to get it.

Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

PokeMasterBaller wrote:
I have played da mini-game to obtain my eeveelution 3 weeks before da promotion event to get it to befriend me! How come I still havent seen it on my friend board in Dream World?? Im gettin really pissed about this too!!

You have to go the the Promotions' Page of the Global Link Site & click on the Event tab & then click submit, the problem is that either you have like many a poor soul end up with a not qualified link in place of what is suppose to be the submit button or you just don't know where to go in which case the News under where you sign in is very helpful in that 1 regard, my point, you don't...

If you however have actually obtained your Eevolution via the Submit Link on the Promotions' Page & it hasn't shown up on the Friend Board after you befriending it via this method, then that is a problem that is yet another glitchy issue with this contest as after you befriend it via the Submit Link's little hide & seek game, it should automatically be added to your Friend's Board & be able to be sent to the Entralink after you log off immediately following that so...

Mon May 30, 2011 12:57 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I've heard that when you win your Eeveelution from the eeveelution brick breaking game, if you click 'replay' (or whatever it had said when the game was up), it discards your eeveelution choice. Instead you need to close the window, and you can test whether your eeveelution choice is kept by reopening the game (it will say 'You have already played this game and earned (eeveelution)' or something similar).

3DS FC: Snail 4527-8592-7979

Mon May 30, 2011 3:13 am
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

Ace wrote:
I've heard that when you win your Eeveelution from the eeveelution brick breaking game, if you click 'replay' (or whatever it had said when the game was up), it discards your eeveelution choice. Instead you need to close the window, and you can test whether your eeveelution choice is kept by reopening the game (it will say 'You have already played this game and earned (eeveelution)' or something similar).

See, that is something that should have been made clear but once again, just another failed aspect of the promotion & in this case, also that painful game, oh well...

& also, why even ask if you want to save it if it is just going to possibly discard it when clicking to replay & yes, I know for a fact that I did that after saving my to my profile :| ...

They got to the day after Summer starts to fix this as they said to me via message or I don't, I just don't even know what I will do...

Probably something evil as :censored: , guess we won't know until then so it doesn't matter right now anyway...

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

no i have not but if you all dont know yet u can kinda bug out the dream tree how u only get 10 steps on the 9th u close the page and log back in and redo it u can do it about 4-6 times b4 u wont find anything around kinda found this out 2 days ago lol have fun a gl on geting it

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm
Psypoke Maniac
Psypoke Maniac

firekknight wrote:
no i have not but if you all dont know yet u can kinda bug out the dream tree how u only get 10 steps on the 9th u close the page and log back in and redo it u can do it about 4-6 times b4 u wont find anything around kinda found this out 2 days ago lol have fun a gl on geting it

I'm pretty sure that has to do with the DW & not the Eevee Evolution event is topic is about & you also did this in 1 of my threads I think too & I am not really understanding why, *sign* basically, I have no clue what you are saying if this is on topic :| ...

But whatever, not my problem to deal with, I do know that by the end of the 22nd, I should have my Glaceon or all :censored: will break loose somehow...

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I got a Glaceon, my favorite Eevee evo from the DW.

Current Shiny Projects: {tepig} {eevee} {foongus}

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]