It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What'll be next? 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

also, it'll be nice if your pokemon can follow you around, like in the old yellow.

That'd be awesome ^_^ What'd be better, is if you could let out a Pokemon that can fly (i.e. Flygon) and just fly around on it for a while...

Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

About the seasons, will we really have to wait like 9 months till wintter and stuff?

Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:59 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

About the seasons, will we really have to wait like 9 months till wintter and stuff?

I doubt it cuz that would suck

Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Perhaps a more flexible style of battle? As in; Using Potions, X-Stat enhancers, etc. In link-up battles, and slightly higher statistic peaks.
It could be more enjoyable, but I doubt it'll happen. Still, good idea.

Last edited by Cal on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

looks at the screen shots.......that thing on that guys rist if they actualy did that
it would be the cheepest thing
professer gives it as pressent you get a daycare moniter and a calculater yaaay!!!! hey wait a minute (professor runs away) is this it cheepscate...
[)4M1! you nintendo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHPeT-E2mS4

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hm. Maybe they'll be able to learn more than four moves and Pokemon can be different colors than usual...not alt colors galore, but slightly different shades...

Or they could choose to refuse to use a move if you just taught it to them, i.e. they don't want to use it...bah, I dunno.

1.Pokemon p/d will only have 4 moves per pkmn no matter what. Why? Its because pkmn in FR/LG/R/S/E can only have 4 moves and thye will be able to trade to P/D.
2.Thats called shiny. My friend has a shiny pokemon on FR
3.On Emerald BF there one where your pokemon choose the moves thye use. Sumtimes they dunt do it because of there nature.

srry if i was harsh but these ideas have all basicly been done or imposible on P/D. Maybe thye cna have 5 moves in the future. :D

CyberX wrote:
Hopefullly they put Night and Day again, but like in GSC it turns dark and stuff. It could snow and rain almost everywhere, except for like the first few citys so then you cant catch like ice pokemon all the sudden. Maybe add Hoenn again, since when I got RSE I still wasnt good at rpg, although I was better then gsc, and I beat rse in 1-2 months without game guide... So hopefully the game will last longer. Maybe it could go wi-fi, and a friend list so you can chat to. And one more thing, I hope the battle style would need more strategy.

Edit: After I read Galar's post, an mod can put this post in the sticky what your looking foward to in d/p or something.

There will be night and day again. I have no idea why nintendo got rid of it in the first place(idiots). Also it did rain in serten parts of the hoen region.

Posts merged.
~Galar

Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:54 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

It wouldbe cool if that when you used fly outside of battle, you could battle a flying pokemon like rock smash, except more often. Or you had like a little screen showing your flyin and you had to move your character and their was a random encounter rate

Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:51 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Maybe they could have 'genes'? for example a pokemon of a particular 'bloodline' would have say a leaning to greater speed, because the original pokemon did. And a different 'bloodline' of the sama species had better defence or something. That would be alright.

Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

It would be cool if it had all the Regions and you could hold up to 3 saved games on one game card

Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Maybe you could use stuff like rainy day outside battle, and it would cause rain, altering the available pokemon in the area to a different selection of water pokemon. Or maybe you could use this to travel. Ex. Causing it to rain, filling a pit with water, and then surfing over it.

Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:27 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Maybe an Online playing? And, maybe we can talk whit pokemon :lol: ?

Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2