It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 in colosseum where is the subway key? 
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I am like totaly stuck on where to go. i have gone up and down the stairs like 50 times and have looked all around the under. Please help! I am so confused!!!

Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok, Umm, I'm not sure how to help you or where you are. So try reading This Because it tells you where to find the key, but I'm not sure how far you are. It should help you out. I don't remember having a problem finding it.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

yea I already looked at that. I have been using it throughout the game sofar. it says when Venus flees down the elevator, you take the stairs, and fight like a billion people. I fought them all and caucht all the shadow pokemon. then I went down and found the ultra balls in the poke-box and there was nothing else. I went into the subway and she laphed at me adn said that i needed a subway key. I cant find it!!!!

Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Look where you battled Venus. She drops it there, I think.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:04 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I checked everywhere and cant find it. Its okay though. I have a Action replay and have used it to get that key item. didn't even mess up storyline :-)

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:55 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]